Why is there a market for food like this?

sick.gif

Son I would eat this before a12 hour emt shift no problem. Than pop a multi and a big fruit or leafy green salad for dinner.
Def wouldn't do that every day tho.

Son I would eat this before a12 hour emt shift no problem. Than pop a multi and a big fruit or leafy green salad for dinner.
Def wouldn't do that every day tho.

those nutritional facts are disgusting. One of the greatest selfish deeds someone could ever do is continually reduce their lifespan by consciously eating things like this on the norm and dying all too soon. While they leave loved ones that depend on them behind.

:smgdh

those nutritional facts are disgusting. One of the greatest selfish deeds someone could ever do is continually reduce their lifespan by consciously eating things like this on the norm and dying all too soon. While they leave loved ones that depend on them behind.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

What about smoking?

What about smoking?

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

What about smoking?
excessive smoking, excessive drinking all of that.  I have no problem with moderation though...it's when people over-indulge and form a bad habit that it becomes a selfish act.  For your immediate pleasure you sacrifice the long term for not only yourself but your loved ones.  Of course I have no right to tell another man how to live his life...but it doesn't mean I have to agree with it at the same time.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

What about smoking?
excessive smoking, excessive drinking all of that.  I have no problem with moderation though...it's when people over-indulge and form a bad habit that it becomes a selfish act.  For your immediate pleasure you sacrifice the long term for not only yourself but your loved ones.  Of course I have no right to tell another man how to live his life...but it doesn't mean I have to agree with it at the same time.

Son.. i literally dd a double take when i seen the nutrition facts.. 
30t6p3b.gif
 smfh back in my days when i was a fatty i would have ate about two of those things. 

Back
Top Bottom