Why is there a market for food like this?

Son.. i literally dd a double take when i seen the nutrition facts.. 
30t6p3b.gif
 smfh back in my days when i was a fatty i would have ate about two of those things. 

Loosen up there big guy. A person can completely avoid alcohol, drugs...any other vice that may or may not negatively effect the body....then die in a car crash, or get cancer, or be victim to another type of random premature death. We all get one life to live, might as well enjoy it. Eating a hungry man dinner doesn't mean that they are selfish. You're acting like the hungry man dinner is a gateway drug that leads to being a crackhead. Relax.

Loosen up there big guy. A person can completely avoid alcohol, drugs...any other vice that may or may not negatively effect the body....then die in a car crash, or get cancer, or be victim to another type of random premature death. We all get one life to live, might as well enjoy it. Eating a hungry man dinner doesn't mean that they are selfish. You're acting like the hungry man dinner is a gateway drug that leads to being a crackhead. Relax.

laugh.gif
So Im guessing everybody in here asks for nutritional facts at every restaurant and at every drive thru?

laugh.gif
So Im guessing everybody in here asks for nutritional facts at every restaurant and at every drive thru?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

top.gif

yucky.gif

[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif, Tahoma]64 grams of fat
2,090 milligrams of sodium
and enough cholesterol to kill anything that's ever lived
[/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif, Tahoma][/font]
These #s mean nothing to me.

My body is ready.

top.gif

yucky.gif

[/font]

My body is ready.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

[/font]

My body is ready.
i would eat and not think twice about it

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

[/font]

My body is ready.
i would eat and not think twice about it

that is probably the most "shocking" nutritional facts i've seen in my life. it really is the "breakfast from hell" i guess

that is probably the most "shocking" nutritional facts i've seen in my life. it really is the "breakfast from hell" i guess

i hate tv dinners anything that requires the microwave or is in the freezer too long screams hazard to me. but i have no issue with the numbers.

i hate tv dinners anything that requires the microwave or is in the freezer too long screams hazard to me. but i have no issue with the numbers.

sad thing is, when these first came out i used to eat them all the time. the chicken strips one. wasnt that bad
laugh.gif

sad thing is, when these first came out i used to eat them all the time. the chicken strips one. wasnt that bad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom