Why is there so much hate on the six rings?

6 Rings grew on me over time...I just copped the Concords from Flight Club the other day...my 1st pair. Now I want the bred cw and I'm done. Quality isgood on them though. I admit I did sleep on them initially...

why hate on the six rings when it represents the shoes he wore when he won his rings?I
1- because i'd rather wear the shoes he actually wore when he was winning chips.
2- because they are ugly.

the bottoms are supposed to be like 13s

feel a pair of 13s, feel the 6 rings, certain ones feel/look like chew toys.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

why hate on the six rings when it represents the shoes he wore when he won his rings?I
1- because i'd rather wear the shoes he actually wore when he was winning chips.
2- because they are ugly.
Pretty much sums it up

cause they suck, they're just an experiment of several jordans combined and i guess a lot of people dig that type of garbage...

ONE word. Garbage...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i like them. some of them.

i dont care about who wears what shoe. i dont care if its popular or not. i dont care if im not the intended audience. i dont care about a legacy when i go outto buy shoes. they are just shoes to me. something to walk on the ground/dirt/grass with.

i just want a shoe that i think looks nice and is comfortable.

because they are poorly executed, they could have made that shoe look 100 time better than what it does now

To me they are
sick.gif
I just don't like they way the shoe looks and they have already od'ed wit all the cw's they have dropped...a good cw makes the
grin.gif
, a bad cw makes then
indifferent.gif

Not a numbered Jordan so I cant cop, I refuse to cop dub-zeros(although those black and red ones are hot that are dropping), spizikes, fusions, and allthat.... this was a great concept but not executed to its capability. All these shoes being mixed-matched to me is not creative enough.

at first the six rings didn't catch my drift but some of the pairs are worth copping. if you like it who cares about the hate.

Originally Posted by TienMysterio469

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

no hate here... some of them are actually nice... it's just too bad they resemble the XI's too much. I've broken my necks too often thinking a dude had the actual XI's on
Wow I thought I was alone on that one
roll.gif
I agree too lol ESPECIALLY with the Concord pair, which I own. I personally like the six rings, especially the black/red/white, concord & (my favorite to date) flint/french blue colorways. I could do without the laser ones though. I like the concept of fusing the 6's, 7's, 8's, 11's, 12's, 13's and 14's, taking THE MOST distinctive features off of each shoe. Just don't put out Cockamaney colorways on your shoes JB!
eyes.gif
thats too bad guys. I didnt know there were this many people who each had broken their necks over 6rings

but i hate em too and the price is dumb high

i have the 6rings and i like them , my son has 1 also and that is his 1st pair of aj's and love it very much

To me, they look uninspired and they lack any creativity from a design standpoint. I'd just assume stick with my XI's, XIII's, etc...

I think any time JB takes parts of different of J's or other sneakers (AF1) to make a sneaker it direspects the OG J.If JB wanted to celebrate the sixrings the should have retrod the six J's.I just don't like these "fusion" things, and if JB has to make them at least come up with newCW's stop using the OG CW's put them on retros not fusions. But that's my opinion if you like them that's all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom