why so much hatin on 10/13 CDP

i think alot of heads are hatin on this pack its the hottest one to come out yet
and when its all said and done this will be one of the pack you wished you had copped
got mine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not many people hated on them, you just had (as with all Jordan releases) people that were not thrilled completely and wanted more popular colors of the 10sand 13s, another pack that would have potentially been amazing was done in a blandish way

i think those were the ones people wanted. i just think its the typical complaints. cant please them all. i think the 10/13 pack is the best so far....the 23on the X was stupid.

Oh I love the XIII's, but the X's could have been so much better, so it kept me away from that package.

Oh I love the XIII's, but the X's could have been so much better, so it kept me away from that package.

because the 23 on the side of the X ruined it. It was the pack I wanted until they did that crap.

it should have been Chicago X's instead of Shadows
laugh.gif
at you guys saying the the best CDP so far... acting like there was 9 packs released alreay

It sure is hard to be the best pack so far. Best of 2?????
Why did you feel the need to make 2 threads?

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Not many people hated on them, you just had (as with all Jordan releases) people that were not thrilled completely and wanted more popular colors of the 10s and 13s, another pack that would have potentially been amazing was done in a blandish way
nicely said young grasshopper
alien.gif

I Don't Have A Problem With The Colorway Or Anything To That Nature.
...But My XIII's Came Precreased.
So Before I Even Wore My Shoes They Were Already Ruined.
...What A Waste Of Money.
Ruined XIII's And Shadow X's.

the hell you talkin bout.

that pak is basically the ONLY pak so far that has sold well.

but i know theres some knit pickers about the XIIIs which is stupid cuz they are basically the same as OGs to me imo. The X on the otherhand.......could've left the 23 off em.
eyes.gif

you can't judge it like that yet. theres only the 9/14 pack to compare it to.

when all the packs are released, i still say it will be one of the better packs (top 5)

Shadows were boring without the 23 so I thought it was a nice touch...I dumped my OG XIII as soon as this CDP dropped cuz I now have a brand new pair of XIIIin that colorway...I'm not much for complaining and griping about the obvious cons (lower quality etc.) cuz if I want them I'm coppin regardless of anyprevailing circumstance, except sufficient funds of course. A lot of people would say "I'd rather have OG XIII they're better quality blah, blah,blah" and I agree and concur. But for me personally, I want a brand-new DS pair of Jordans over a used pair 10+ years old...

i got lucky becuase for the X's and XIII's those are both colorways i wanted

great pack. my first pr of x's, and back in 97 i passed on the xiii's because i had the white/red version.
pimp.gif
the x could've been a hotter colorway but i'm satisfied.

No complaints for me.. i didnt really hear that many in the first place.. IMO
the 13s are better than the 2s.. and the 9s.. and the 10s are better than the 14s and 21s... so the pack was ight to me.

Back
Top Bottom