why so much hatin on 10/13 CDP

Originally Posted by jmurk21

i think alot of heads are hatin on this pack its the hottest one to come out yet
and when its all said and done this will be one of the pack you wished you had copped
got mine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if you had both OG shoes, you would understand. the quality was horrible.. glad u finally pickd dem up

if the pack consisted of the playoff 13s with the yellow circle and the Chicago Xs then it would been some sick heat. i would rather have CHI10s with the 23 onthe side then these shadows. No matter what i wear the shadows with, they just dont look right to me at all.

The shadows wouldn't have been my first pick, but they are okay.

If they released the Chi-town X's with the 45 or 23 on the side, then the pack would have been perfect.

I love the shadows the quality on them puts the 13s to shame. I have worn my 13s once and they are already creased. The quality on the 13s was trash and forwhat you pay you would expect a lot better. I'm passing on every pack but 7 16s and 11/12.

If they would have did the playoff XIII and the 45 X (the he wore in his first game back in NBA)it would have been so much better and would have been the top 3CDP to come but you know JB as a thing messing things up
mad.gif

But the 10/13 pack is good but not unique this was a pack that could have been alot better colorway wise.

Its the best out of the first three, I still want a pair and I'm glad their only going for retail on the 'bay.

I have an appreciation for the X's and I definitely needed a pair of XIII's so when this pack came out it was a no-brainer......I had to cop! My packis still ds so I'm not sure about quality issues and all that but I thought the Shadows came out nicely and the XIII's were a must have for me.Ironically though, the Shadows look I'm sure feel so much better in terms of quality than the XIII's.

Not sure which one I prefer more...this pack or the 9/14 pack thus far. The 2/21 pack...forget it...I'll cop on discount.
laugh.gif

alot of people complain about this pack. I loved this pack its one of the ones i wanted so i got it. Personally i really dont care about the 23 on the side Xsand they did not have terrible quality

some of you swear ur official jordan detectives
the quality on both the shoes was just as good as the last
i know because i have OG and CDP lol
and all 13s crease after 1st or 2nd wear its the nature of alot of shoes

for all u hatas

They should've made the Shadow X's look the the OG's... maybe a '45' on them would've been killer.

The pack was mainly 'hated' because it felt like paying $310 for a pair of XIII's.

At least that's why I passed...

i love my pack! still DS, only took out to make sure no factory defects! the shadows are a sleeper, the XIII's always a beast.

i were my 10s havent worn 13s yet
but i will not pay 328.59 and not were the shoe
DS is for losers lol lol lol

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

I actually like the X, the XIII dont look right though.....

I feel the same way. I never liked or owned a pair of X's til I got the shadows by default. Now I like em quite a bit more than I used to. As for theXIII's...I pulled up 2 separate browser windows so that I could compare the OG vs the CDP retro using the pics on kixclusive, and after furtherreview...These are quite a bit different from the OG's. A lot more different than they initially seemed. A good replica, but just that....a replica.

Back
Top Bottom