Why so thirsty

pic22.1.jpg

That @#%% %@$%@%@ be doing on Instagram where they screen cap the # of the likes they get from a person is the most ridiculous @#%% I've seen on social networking in a while.

Facebook/Twitter/IG makes me hate humans sometimes.

Dudes out here is ruining the game with their thirst.  That's why these females are so inflated to begin with out here.

That's why even when you show interest over the computer, you automatically get considered "thirsty." Much easier to approach a chick in person, and use conversation and presence to bag her.

Exactly, dudes need to get off these social networks and start putting in work in the field and meet chicks face to face. 

Just filled up my Twitter w/ Lame Lance pics and screenshots from this thread. Most of my followers neeed to see this

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I just can't wrap myself around the idea of trying to get at a girl by telling her how "bad" she is and what I would do to her or what I want to do with her, Internet or in person.

Even if she is that bad, I wouldn't even tell her that. IMO the moment you try to get at a girl by thirsting in her comments or inbox you've lost so what's the point in being that thirsty? You just look stupid and lame as hell.

Show interest, not thirst. These thirsty dudes out here is bringing the entire male species down man. You can't even show interest in a girl now because they automatically think it's being thirsty, and it's because of the abundance of thirst that they receive on the daily.

I'm a young guy, but I actually wish courting a girl went back to how it used to be in the early 90's, where the playing field was a bit more even. Where when you were trying to get a girl, you did it with your look, your presence, confidence and mouthpiece. That along with girls being level headed and cute. Not going into everyday life knowing that 56 people just liked my status and 15 other lame dudes is gassing me up in my inbox. It was better before the internet, and Facebook.

Lame dudes out here making girls mini celebrities on fb and what not.

As y'all can tell, this is a topic that irritates me to no end. And I end it with a quote I said last month. "If you out here thirstin' over these chicks in they dm's and inbox's, you triflin', and you need jesus."
GIFSoup
one of the strongest posts i've seen in a long time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but this begs the question...

WE'VE IDENTIFIED THE PROBLEM...

what's the solution?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Get back to basics. Woman was created FOR MAN.
Once you adopt this mindset and ignore this Feminized Glorificaton Agenda things/YAMBS will fall into place for YOU.  

TEAM 30+ CROWD....    

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

you must be new here. social media is another way for random lame dudes to spit e-game when they cant do it in real life

/thread

Chicks will tell you different, but they like that %@!*.

Word life.

Once you adopt this mindset and ignore this Feminized Glorificaton Agenda things/YAMBS will fall into place for YOU.  

TEAM 30+ CROWD....    

100% Truth.  Also, dudes need to realize that there are MORE women than men for the most part.  No matter where you go as a man the numbers are and will be in your favor.  There's no need to gas or sweat any chick because at the end of the day if one chick is not willing to do her part and cooperate with you, best believe there is some lonely chick out there that is dying to have a man by her side.  Some of these young chicks right now have the wrong mindset but once they and even these young dudes get older you will see that later on down the line it's women that start chasing men.  Especially if you have your act together as a man, the results are endless. 

too much truth in this thread.

I know one girl I felt myself simpin on and had to pull back. Shorty had the nerve to hit me with the "Why you never comment on my page anymore" crap

I know this one dude who stay thirsting on this female friend of mine. On some other level. Thing is, shorty is a stripper and dude knows it. He be throwing his cape on on his white night capt save a broad tip. Knowin full well all of Jamaica Queens ran thru that. He is the first dude to comment on her posts and pics. I be like "damb", dude just needs to get his money up and buy her already. jeez

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I just can't wrap myself around the idea of trying to get at a girl by telling her how "bad" she is and what I would do to her or what I want to do with her, Internet or in person.

Even if she is that bad, I wouldn't even tell her that. IMO the moment you try to get at a girl by thirsting in her comments or inbox you've lost so what's the point in being that thirsty? You just look stupid and lame as hell.

Show interest, not thirst. These thirsty dudes out here is bringing the entire male species down man. You can't even show interest in a girl now because they automatically think it's being thirsty, and it's because of the abundance of thirst that they receive on the daily.

I'm a young guy, but I actually wish courting a girl went back to how it used to be in the early 90's, where the playing field was a bit more even. Where when you were trying to get a girl, you did it with your look, your presence, confidence and mouthpiece. That along with girls being level headed and cute. Not going into everyday life knowing that 56 people just liked my status and 15 other lame dudes is gassing me up in my inbox. It was better before the internet, and Facebook.

Lame dudes out here making girls mini celebrities on fb and what not.

As y'all can tell, this is a topic that irritates me to no end. And I end it with a quote I said last month. "If you out here thirstin' over these chicks in they dm's and inbox's, you triflin', and you need jesus."
GIFSoup
one of the strongest posts i've seen in a long time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but this begs the question...

WE'VE IDENTIFIED THE PROBLEM...

what's the solution?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

TEAM 30+ CROWD....    
Yeah, so if we can get past the bible-thumping definition of what a man and woman are supposed to be, maybe we can actually reach the people who aren't religious chauvinists. Doesn't matter if women were created for men or not, you're not gonna walk out on the street, grab one like she's your property, drag her back to your cave and have your way with her.
Anyways, most of this boils down to two things: self-confidence, and self-respect. Do NOT throw yourself on the ground for a woman, let her walk all over you, and then expect her to pick you up, brush you off and then walk with you down the yellow brick road. Don't do it. Because even if she DOES do that, she's only walking with you until she finds the next dude that's driving down it in his M3. Don't fall in love with every damn girl you see with a big booty picture on Instagram; you need to respect your feelings more than that. Create some standards for yourself and stick to them so that you're not wasting your time with all of these birds who aren't about +%$*. And YES, one of those standards should be that you have at least TALKED to her in REAL LIFE. If you barely know these $*@$*% then why are you slobbering all over them on their Facebook wall? 

But most of all... just live your damn lives. Your real ones. Yeah, computers are necessary, but they actually apply to your life when the things you do on it actually affect and enhance your life outside of it (like job searching, research for work, dieting tips). What is gassing up 20+ $*@$*% a day really doing for your physical life? When you gain some focus, some ambition, people notice. Ladies notice. And that's all you really need to start bagging these chicks, is for them to SEE you and RECOGNIZE you as someone who is really about something, and willing to work towards his goals. That kind of drive doesn't just attract females, it draws attention to you from everyone. So get on your damn lives instead of these @%%$#!' internet pages.

Yeah, so if we can get past the bible-thumping definition of what a man and woman are supposed to be, maybe we can actually reach the people who aren't religious chauvinists. Doesn't matter if women were created for men or not, you're not gonna walk out on the street, grab one like she's your property, drag her back to your cave and have your way with her.
first-time-at-citi-field-011.jpg

the thing is, if you make his your regular girl than it would just be an irritating hassle.  these guys would still continue to leave messages all over facebook and you would have to deal mad dudes trying to get your girl and at the same time questioning her faithfulness.
dont want a girl like that.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

TEAM 30+ CROWD....    

100% Truth.  Also, dudes need to realize that there are MORE women than men for the most part.  No matter where you go as a man the numbers are and will be in your favor.  There's no need to gas or sweat any chick because at the end of the day if one chick is not willing to do her part and cooperate with you, best believe there is some lonely chick out there that is dying to have a man by her side.  Some of these young chicks right now have the wrong mindset but once they and even these young dudes get older you will see that later on down the line it's women that start chasing men.  Especially if you have your act together as a man, the results are endless. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just focus on yourself... handle your biz wether you in college or working, and when you get established, yambs will be had in abudance...
happy.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by Deuce King

TEAM 30+ CROWD....    

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just focus on yourself... handle your biz wether you in college or working, and when you get established, yambs will be had in abudance...
happy.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agree with all of this. 
But let me add this too: Focus, but don't become introverted. Just like anyone else, women are impressed by skills. And no matter how much you stack, if some other dude is stacking as much as you or even a little less but they have far superior social skills, you best believe they will go with the other dude. So my dudes, put yourself out there in person. Actually talk to girls, get used to making conversations out of thin air. Do this, and stay on your grind, and I don't think there's going to be much stopping you.

Lots of the truth have been said in this thread, gassing up females on social networks is an epidemic. Thirsty *#+ dudes can't stop and won't stop.

One of friends got some attention from some dude on fb by posting on her photo(she's aight, but more average) and went on a date with him(but he was simp/lame and never made anything of it) from what she told me. Then she tells me some dude on the train try to spit that game on the F train by giving his #. Thats legitimate game I can understand that, but she's like she was weird out by that. I'm like that's how you guys suppose to spit game, not behind a keyboard.

Too much real life, so i'm with my girl, we pick up her friend and we are heading to this party. Me and my girl in the front and the friend in the back. Mind you it's like 11pm so it's dark, the whole ride I swear I counted 50 flashes of light coming from the back seat.

laugh.gif
NT is full of these characters...

Just wait for the next PYP.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Too much real life, so i'm with my girl, we pick up her friend and we are heading to this party. Me and my girl in the front and the friend in the back. Mind you it's like 11pm so it's dark, the whole ride I swear I counted 50 flashes of light coming from the back seat.
On that strong "amateur photographer" tip 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IF GUYS WANT TO THIRST OVER THE 9'S AND 10'S THEN GO AHEAD. NOT MY CUP OF TEA BUT NOT GONNA KNOCK THAT.

IT'S THE ONES WHO BEAST OVER THE 5'S AND 6'S, GASSING THOSE MONSTROSITIES UP THAT GETS UNDER MY SKIN.

Originally Posted by mrkane

TEAM 30+ CROWD....    
i can dig that, famb...
but i see you say #team30+... are you over 30?

also, does it change once you get around that age?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If these thirsty dudes upset you, then ur prolly not smashin.  you just gotta laugh and keep it movin.

Dudes like this are present not just on the web but in real life, once you gas a female so much theyre gonna feel like they got the upper hand.  Let them gas u
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

you must be new here. social media is another way for random lame dudes to spit e-game when they cant do it in real life
laugh.gif
 Yup.  My girl's 13 year old female cousin was caught by her parents creating a profile on these social networks. Sexting with a bunch of lames who sent her all kinds of pictures.  Some dudes even gave out their numbers.  Some were in their 30's.  
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Pathetic %#@ dudes all desperate trying to hollar at a teenager.  
Here's some of the convo my girl sent me...

DonMajed : do u like the idea ?

DonMajed : I know a good one in riverside

X : yes I do

DonMajed : do u drive ??

DonMajed : txt me

DonMajed : 4730

DonMajed : 233

DonMajed : 951

DonMajed : here is my number

DonMajed : that sounds great

X : sure

DonMajed : would u care if I ask u out for dinner ?

X : I know:frown: lol

DonMajed : it's Saturday night !

X : nope

DonMajed : u completed ur profile ... that's nice

DonMajed : nice pics
smile.gif

X : haha good:smile:

DonMajed : thats nice to hear

DonMajed : really !!

X : yes!

DonMajed : would u ever think of dating a guy like me?

DonMajed : seriously ...

X : aw:frown:

DonMajed : too bad u r too young :$

DonMajed : hellooo

DonMajed : r u there

DonMajed : nice pic
smile.gif

X : what

DonMajed : u know what !

DonMajed : how about Pasadena ?!! it's like 40 mins only

X : cool

DonMajed : i know where ____ is

x : not yet I just moved here not too long ago

x : oh that's cool.., I live out in ____ I don't know if u know where that is

DonMajed : do u know a good Italian restaurant here in the area?

DonMajed : so I'm spending most of my time over there

DonMajed : I go to LA 4 days/week :$

DonMajed : u wanna something

x : that's like 2 hours away
frown.gif

DonMajed : or too far??

DonMajed : is LA ok for u?

x: hell yes

DonMajed : do u like italian food ??

DonMajed : any plans for tonight?

Mr. Greg : I'll exchange some for some.

Mr. Greg : oops... 4306!!

Mr. Greg : 4305

Mr. Greg : 996

Mr. Greg : 916

x : yes

Mr. Greg : Sexy picture. Are you a sexter?

Back
Top Bottom