Why take off your hat? After all these years, I've never discussed this on here

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Not to thread jack, but do you go in the store (grocery or mall) with your hood on?

Heard someone talking about how they hated that the other day

Why would you need your hood on while indoors? 
CP1708 wrote:
^
Conceal your face walkin around.  Shy folks do it, or introverts at least.  People that wanna be left alone and not bothered. 
yep i always wear a hoodie when grocery shopping .... im not trying to run into anyone & strike up a pointless lengthy convo i came here for a reason i wanna get what i want & go home

stupid thread.

yo why i gotta wear pants man?

why i gotta pay taxes man?

why i cant murder a homey man?

why %$+%.

stupid thread.

yo why i gotta wear pants man?

why i gotta pay taxes man?

why i cant murder a homey man?

why %$+%.

i wore a hat to a wake and someone almost got into a fight with me because of it. seriously, you're going to make me take off my hat and walk around with my hair %+*@#$ up? i just left. 

the persons dead, it's not like he gave a +$*! about anything anymore.

it was so stupid how he got so activated over it, but most people are ******ed, especially older people.

i wore a hat to a wake and someone almost got into a fight with me because of it. seriously, you're going to make me take off my hat and walk around with my hair %+*@#$ up? i just left. 

it was so stupid how he got so activated over it, but most people are ******ed, especially older people.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

indifferent.gif

alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif
The disrespect. It is blatant.

Some of you pro-fitted dudes take it too far to avoid social contact...or some fashion statement.

indifferent.gif

alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif
The disrespect. It is blatant.

Some of you pro-fitted dudes take it too far to avoid social contact...or some fashion statement.

lol at older people.

my man prob one of those misundersttod teen rebels who's completely unique and an individual.

you a sheep. baaa sheep baa.

lol at older people.

my man prob one of those misundersttod teen rebels who's completely unique and an individual.

you a sheep. baaa sheep baa.

Man I literally still argue with my mom about this all the time. I hate that old men with Kangols get the pass yet I cant rock a New Era at Applebees.... Eff outta here

Man I literally still argue with my mom about this all the time. I hate that old men with Kangols get the pass yet I cant rock a New Era at Applebees.... Eff outta here

You cant afford a brush of comb fam? Honestly in this situation, you are the weirdo

You cant afford a brush of comb fam? Honestly in this situation, you are the weirdo

Back
Top Bottom