Why would we get Space Jams in the CDP...

Originally Posted by indohan

^^ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
1. Doesn't match.
2. Many fakes have that color.
3. It's weird!

yeah agreed those look fake and weak. Give us Breds.....

if it aint spacejams, them im not worried at all, i already got a pair!

We cant get CONCORDS OR BLACK RED XI AND WHITE RED 12.. One of the shoes has to be a different color. Both cant be a color that has been retroed already. CANIT?? My understanding is that we get an og color. Then we get another color thas has not been done. I THOUGHT THE DARK COLOR WOULD BE THE ONE TO BE DIFFERENT.THe white colored shoe would be the original. THATS JUST MY THOUGHTS.

Originally Posted by dalamina

Please no black/reds......

I don't understand this at all. He won a championship in them and the colorway is FIRE. One of my favorite Jordans all-time...

As a Bulls fan, I would save up when I was younger for the playoff colorways. Just meant more to me to be wearing what he wore while winning championships.

Much more memorable than the dwight howard-like dunk on the monstars...

Somebody Please come in here that's credible and put this discussion to rest. It has been confirmed that the XI/XII pack is the Space Jamsand White/ Red XII's. How many more times must this be confirmed. I think we need a stickied post for the countdown packs, this isgettin rediculous.
smh.gif

It should be the space jam 11's and the white/red 12's. The white red 12's have never been retroed. I'm praygin for this pack!

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Somebody Please come in here that's credible and put this discussion to rest. It has been confirmed that the XI/XII pack is the Space Jams and White/ Red XII's. How many more times must this be confirmed. I think we need a stickied post for the countdown packs, this is gettin rediculous.
smh.gif

the funny thing is...two people already did
eyes.gif

read the thread before posting, please

^^^^^I did read the post, I even posted info but people are still arguin about wantin Blk/reds and what not. A shame? U bet ur bottom dollar it is.
ohwell.gif

Peronally they should have did one white based shoe and one black based shoe and did original colorways, instead of this crap with one colorway that has neverbeen released. The black and red 14's look fake as hell, the black and red 21's slated to come out look fake as hell, the X's that just came outwith the 23 on them look fake as hell. They need to do all the packs similiar to the 7/16 pack hares and bred 16s, I know that the hares have somedifferences from the og's but still not some funky fake looking made up pair. By doing these new colorways they might as well do us all a favor and putJordans on nikeID and let us do colorways that we want. So what if some look fake so does the crap that JB keeps throwing at us.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

News has dropped and confirmed the colorways for the XI/XII package that will come out next year. The Space Jams will make a return along with the White/ Varsity-red XII we all grown to love. Enjoy our site and AG's interview and have a jolly good day sir.
And now you know.....And knowing is half the battle!!!!!

http://thesyndication.com/?p=1807
Just because this site said so Its So? The ONLY site.
Come on...A CONFRIM release date MORE THAN a year in advance. and we are just finding out about the 3/20 CW, and dont know the 8/15 pack. Oh but the 11/12we know. na penny 89, if ya could, Reconfirm this packages colorway
tired.gif
. Im not, againist this pack but you can see why folks are second guessing the package.

If B1LLY HOYLE and blco02 on the credible ones then they just said there not coming.

Its like they posted it to get there site some attenion.

So the white/black 12's are releasing instead? Whats the colorway for the 11's? That's if anybody can leak some info but if anybody crediblecan't say anything then it's understandble.

I can live w/o jams since I already have my DS pair since '01. I just want to see another clear sole retro XI drop.

I swear not too long ago BabyJ Made a post to Stop all the speculation.........and SAID it was going to be the White/Red XII and the Space Jam XI`s. I rememberhim saying he was tired of seeing poses asking about it soo he made a post for it.

Correct me if im wrong, there are soo many damn packs that i might have confused it with something else....................Where is BabyJ by the way, haventseen that SN in awhile

damn MJ hardly ever matched his sneaks with his jerseys....lol....damn havent seen a pic of Shaq from back in the day in a quick minute

i CANT wait for my space jam XI's to drop and my white/red XII's ...people just be happy you are getting them no matter what colorway it will bnice...i hope so so our sake
eyes.gif
..btw those 11's are
sick.gif

I think there should be an official post stickied and updated just for the countdown packs just like the official post for the fusions. This topic comes up atleast once a week.

Back
Top Bottom