Wide feet Sneaker suggestions!!

qboromsq91

Banned
So basically I have accepted that I have wider feet than usual. AF1's are basically wide kicks so my feet are fine in them, but they aren't exactly"comfy" I got me AM90 REJUVS and for the most part they were comfy but my foot was wide and i felt a piece of the stitching poking at part of my footso... By the way I don;t have time to actually try them because the kicks I like are often only available online and inconvenience.
I;ve been eyein AM1's and AM lights..Any idea if they're a bit wider yet still comfy
So any suggestions, I want something looking pretty good yet still good on my feet..
Wide feet ppl halp!

shoes for what? there are companies like new balance, asics, saucony, brooks and many other companies who makes shoes in different widths.

Casual basically. Like being able to walk maybe jog comfortably. I was thinking out of Am1/lights/stabs etc more because I want them too look good and feelgood..

am1/lights are def not wide. at least not for me. i suggest asics wide. those are wide and very comfortable.

new balance zips. kinda trendy.. and i'm sure they come in assortment of widths. at work we only have 2E's, though.

I have a wide foot as well and out of the three main companies, Adidas is the best for wider feet. If that helps any

NB 990/991/992. classic looks you can get them in any width. If you are in New England go to a NB factory store. It is worth the trip

Back
Top Bottom