• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CxRaEz.gif

I would never agree to a 3some with a 2nd dude but if I was to do it I'd be petty as F. Once the second 3some with the second chick was planned, I'd go in and just go to town on the extra girl and just have my girl sitting there spectating. And when the smash was coming to an end I'd nut on my girl just to be extra petty.

Have you never been on twitter? Half these women out here wanna **** their man with a strap.
It's a scary new world out here b. Gotta weed out the crazies early.

I'll tell the story about the time I had a ONS with this chick
Sex was great, we exchange numbers, she sending me nudes

Then we get to talking, gauging further sexual compatibility, and she gonna ask me if I'm down for threesomes
I've yet to have a bad threesome so I'm like

Then she asks how I feel about forced bi. I'm like "Forced?"

She telling me she looks for men to have sex with her and her HUSBAND and a big part of the play is making them interact

Also, she likes to peg men so am I into that too?
I like to think we mutually ghosted each other
tenor.gif

Women are sexual deviants these days 🤯

A 3some means everybody smash everybody tho…a train is different but a 3some one of the dudes(or both) gettin hammer.
It’s semantics
LOL @ people blaming it on the women, a lot of men also WANT women to smash them with a strap on. I have a friend who is straight and married and constantly talks about wanting women to put their finger in his ***.

No judgement, Im just saying don't put it on women.
1616107335520.png

A 3some means everybody smash everybody tho…a train is different but a 3some one of the dudes(or both) gettin hammer.

Nah this just the convenient way of making it sound better for ******.

Alot of ****** have threesomes w/ 2 chicks...where 1 is their girl and they won't actually **** the other one. It's still 3 people engaged in a sex session...making it a threesome.

I would never agree to a 3some with a 2nd dude but if I was to do it I'd be petty as F. Once the second 3some with the second chick was planned, I'd go in and just go to town on the extra girl and just have my girl sitting there spectating. And when the smash was coming to an end I'd nut on my girl just to be extra petty.
lol what the heck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom