Wildest stuff you ever seen at work vol: someone $$#$ on the floor...

Originally Posted by 2o6

Worked at jiffy lube, and a 2011 Benz comes in. Im in the driver seat looking for the trunk thing and I noticed his floormats all @#%$+@ up. I got to fix it only to reveal a full sandwhich bag of coke, like 5 gs, and a beretta. I was so tempted to steal that $*$%. What was he to say? Thank god I'm not a thief. He was probably more bout that life tba. I can ever dream to be.

Him: A sack of that girl and a pistol in a benz = Bout that life.

You: Works at Jiffy Lube and post on NT = Not bout that life.

You ain't want them problems.

I remember this one dude who was THAT DUDE round my way came in the store to cop some shoes, after checking out, he left a stack of $100s on the counter. We counted it, it came out to $20,000. We were trying to think of ways to take it without getting murdered, but i guess he remembered it and came back for it

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by sbib1130

Originally Posted by solarius49

Tons of things when I worked at this shoe store....

We had this crackhead (Tommy) who would come in all the time and was friends with my boss. Another dude was a registered sex offender (Ben), and was always highly medicated. Every other week they would switch off taking out the trash, and my boss would pay them $10 to do so. One day they both showed up at the same time, but the trash had already been taken out. My boss offered them to split $10 if they would suck each other off......needless to say they took the money
indifferent.gif

My last deployment, this dude thought it would be funny to jack off in front of everybody with hand sanitizer...Needless to say we were not amused. �So while he was doing this, my boy snuck up on him and set his penis on fire lol! �i couldnt believe what I was seeing!
what? how did your boss even think to make them do something that. that is real weird for him to request that.
We used to do ANYTHING at work lol. �But he said it as a joke (plus he knew that they would do anything for a couple bucks), but he didnt expect them to be wit it.\
this is a commercial from my old job, the crackhead is tommy.....im in it for a quick sec
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just started my first job at Safeway. It was my second shift and some old man asks me where the bathroom is in spanish. I tell him where it is. I'm supposed to go straighten up the bathroom when I see dude walk out, smiling saying something I didn't understand. I go in there and there's a turd in the urinal
sick.gif
. They made me clean it up too. Slapped on like 5 layers of gloves and picked that ++$ up with paper towels.

I seen hella trashy fighting at the mall though. One time there was a group of three pregnant chicks in my store. They saw some other chick and went over and beat her up hard and then ran away. I mean... Three pregnant chicks running through the mall tho???
laugh.gif
Too many to list man.

My old boss left his wife who had cancer to be with a woman who worked at a different branch. Inside I was shaking my head when I saw them together.

Was working at Taco Bell senior year of High School. It was this younger dudes first day and he got stuck with bathroom duty.
He goes in there and apparently somebody jacked off all over the mens bathroom and tried to clean it up with a taco wrapper -___-
Poor guy got stuck cleaning up another man's spunk his first day on the job smh. Was surprised he didn't quit on the spot lmao

Originally Posted by 2o6

Worked at jiffy lube, and a 2011 Benz comes in. Im in the driver seat looking for the trunk thing and I noticed his floormats all @#%$+@ up. I got to fix it only to reveal a full sandwhich bag of coke, like 5 gs, and a beretta. I was so tempted to steal that $*$%. What was he to say? Thank god I'm not a thief. He was probably more bout that life tba. I can ever dream to be.
lol
christian trying to catch a fade

dididoitrightgais?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dominikid

Was working at Taco Bell senior year of High School. It was this younger dudes first day and he got stuck with bathroom duty.
He goes in there and apparently somebody jacked off all over the mens bathroom and tried to clean it up with a taco wrapper -___-
Poor guy got stuck cleaning up another man's spunk his first day on the job smh. Was surprised he didn't quit on the spot lmao

there is no way this story is real. i would be like oh nah not going down at all

Originally Posted by sbib1130

Originally Posted by dominikid

there is no way this story is real. i would be like oh nah not going down at all
Unfortunately it is, my friend. He's a really nice kid, too. Poor guy 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

The mall was busy so I had to park in the back of the lot, kinda far from the entrance to my job.
As soon as I parked I look and see this lady just going to town on this dude, I mean she was giving this dude mean dome in his truck.

No tint, windows rolled down, country station playing.

I just bust out laughing and text some of my coworkers and tell them to come check this #%%% out.

I've always wanted to get dome in the car. Been messing with this cougar the past couple of weeks im gonna see if she wants to try it out!!

Guy pooped right in the middle of an aisle at the grocery store I work in. Glad I work overnight. I only heard stories and saw a pic on FB

A condom on the floor in the sauna is about as crazy as it gets for what i've seen.

but what i heard in there.

A few years back when I was working at a local community bank.  A dude who was the assistant manager was covering lunches at our branch since our AM was out on vacation.  Dude was always talking about how he was flossin and doing it real grande.  Well, one day the main investigations lady showed up with 2 cops.  Took him straight to the back, he got talked to and walked out handcuffed.  Da boi was stealing money from his cash can and that's probably how he purchased the 22"s on his 300
laugh.gif
  Doing it big with that cash can monaaay chyeuh!  He went to jail, his mom SOLD her house to bail him out (100k bail) and now he works at a fast food place driving a lil old school focus.  This was too real of life for that day.  I continued my day clowning him  inbetween us employees.
pimp.gif

^^ forget the above
-works at a bank
-Stole $4k+ from own cash can
-bought 22"rims for his 300
-Living da Yolo dream
-Got caught, arrested
-bailed after mom paid the 100k+ by selling her crib
-Dude flipping burgers and mobbin a focuz

-UNDFT-

Working at Champs and standing near the resgister as my manager was ringing some dude out. All of a sudden the dude's eyes start to blink really fast and close and he starts going limp. Leans on the register to brace himself but misses then falls straight back on the floor and bust his head wide open. Blood all over the while floor.

I watch the whole thing in
eek.gif
  then procede to haul #%@ to the security booth to get them to deal with it.

cash can.  The drawers tellers keep their daily cash in.  On a daily, banks ensure that you aren't over 2500 at the end of the day and if you are over that you need to "sell" cash to the vault to keep your average where it needs to be.

that fool was submitting totals that he physically did not have so when the Manager did a random cash count on his totals she found out and BOOM>> f'ed his life

-UNDFT-

I don't know about weird stuff, but I've been in some funny butt situations. On our floor, we have the men's room where there are 2 stalls. One stalls is located towards the end of the bathroom, while the other one is more towards the door where peeps could see if the door swung wide enough. As you all know, peeps seek the inside toilet when doing bowel movement. It happens one day, I came in to work a bit early for that reason, to crap in peace w/o disturbance.

That one morning, I was crapping and I saw the door swung open. I wondered who it was but I didn't make any sounds. I was in stealth mode. Apparently I front ran this cat's stall because I hear him going to the urinal where he was 'fake-pissing'. I heard the zipper and heard his grunt, but no piss came out. LOL I was guessing he had to go real bad because he let out a couple of farts, and even said "excuse me". I continued to remain silent as I was holding in my laugh.

He then flushed the urinal and left in haste as I heard him go up another floor. HAHAH.

- - - -
Another time, we had this meeting and I was told to look for one of the managers for some urgent matter. I didn't know where he was, as I checked the normal spots. So eventually I went into the bathroom and looked ath the loafers to confirm. Before I could process the mental image, another female manager came into the the men's bathroom and yelled for him.

The manager in the bathroom was obviously stunned, as I held the door open LOL. After a delay, I could hear him reply from the stall inside. I was about to laugh, but held it in and felt bad for holding the door like that. LOL

I worked at this bottle water company for a minute after I gradated high school.

I witnessed one of my coworkers jump into a dumpster, grab up all the bottles/cans. One of the bottles(it was a 12 oz mt.dew) still had some pop left in it, the"!$+ end" of it. I swear to god dude screwed the cap off and killed it. Looked at me and said "can you belive someone would just waste this!?"

True story.

I work at a school for autistic kids/teenagers and got 2 stories from the top of my head.1. We have a doctor who does "reliabilities" which is when he would watch us to see if we were following the behavior plans. Everyone at my job thinks he's gay. One day we were in the kitchen and the doctor was watching one staff with this student, I'll call him "Johnny" He's pretty high functional. So he turns around and ask the doctor," hey Dr ____, are you gay? Do you wanna @+!$ me in the %!@." Staff was speechless and the Dr didn't reply cause in the behavior plan you're not suppose to reply. After 2 min he gets up and leaves, everybody in the kitchen starts laughing.2. We have this one student who has a bad case of pica...which is eating things that isn't digestible. This kid eats EVERYTHING. For about a week he doesn't show up. Turns out this kid has eaten so many coins, they had to take him to the ER for surgery. The doctor found about 50$ in coins...along with one of those big Christmas light bulb, and 2 rubber gloves. Dude is lucky to be alive.

I've worked in grocery retail for 10+ years, definitely seen some interesting things...
Came into work at 6:30 to find a puddle of piss and a puddle of diarrhea square in the middle of the sidewalk...

300 pound black chick bathing herself completely naked at our outside eating area...that was an interesting 911 call

Domestic disturbance between a man in a wheel chair and a woman who kept hitting him

Had a couple of in store arrests over the years for dudes embezzling from the company, I've unfortunately been involved in a lot of them as the dude that had to pull surveillance...craziest was having US Marshals come in the store to arrest a dude that laid a serious beat down on another guy

Homeless man going around the property ripping license plates off of cars, destroying signs...had us and the Petco next door locking the customers in the store until the cops showed up

I witnessed a principal changing answers on students TAKS test. Just to save his job while he dumb down the future for a buck.

when i worked at a box company as a scheduler. my boss and i shared aoffice together. my boss was messing with a marry chick from our job. one dayhe comes in late and all spooked. next thing you know that chicks husband comesin the office and starts fighting with my boss in our office. it happened sofast i was like
eek.gif
next thing you know that chick comes in and startsscreaming and crying. security had to restrain the chicks husband. come to findout that my boss went to this chicks house to get it in. she thought herhusband had left to work. the husband was outside in the back yard in the shedand when he went inside to tell her good bye he seen my boss there gettingnaked and the chick with lingerie on. fun thing is that him and my boss use togo fishing all the time
laugh.gif

i use to work part time at the federal reserve bank as a janitor as a contractjob. our main office was in the basement so no one use to go down there. myboss use to hire young girls straight from high school. one day in the middleof my shift i walked into the office to get some supplies. the door was lockedbut i had a spare key that he gave me. i walked in the office and dude is goingham on this chick. face all in between her legs. dude was even barking like adog. this chick was saying "good boy eat it all up" and whistling tohim like he is a dog. i did the grandpa simpson gif on them. went back to work.at the end of my shift my boss comes up to me asking questions and even try to bribeme with money. i told him it was cool that i wouldnt say anything to his bossor human resource.

my coworker at my current job use to come to work all coked up. he came in one day saying he was onit for two weeks straight with no sleep and doing a 8 ball a night. he was so white from no sleep he camein looking like the guy from the movie powder.

powder1-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom