Wildest stuff you ever seen at work vol: someone $$#$ on the floor...

worked telemarketing in a reaaaally sketchy office. lots of weird #%*+
laugh.gif

I used to work in an warehouse and people used to wipe and throw the used TP on the floor.

When i worked at Staples this dude came in talking on a cellphone talking about how he'd found a bag of cocaine at some hotel. He went into one of the isles and started using it then he ran around the store talking nonsense. I actually was drunk on the job at the time too. Kinda miss that place sometimes.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Sat in a pissy seat in a car once. Old man pissed in it and just watched me sit down. I was pissed. Drove home with my pants down, took a shower and came back :-/

roll.gif
sick.gif

I remember when i use to work at this day care center some little 7 year old use to always hump every girls head.
There was another one who use to always threaten the staff that he will take a *+!# in the middle of the gym if they dont let him play, he was not playing games.

Back years ago I worked at movie theater (which suckkkked), someone decided they wanted to draw the Nike Swoosh on the bathroom wall with their own s***t. At first I thought it was hilarious but then I realized wth was going through his mind?

no hospital workers ?? thats where you hear all the wild stuff , or should i say see all the wild stuff , i've seen it all from 600lbs woman with rolls of fat tht where it takes 5 people to just turn them to one side with the craziest wounds to where it almost looks unreal , seen feet wounds so bad you can see BONE waving at you, seen decub's so bad your forgot tht its real and person whos actually walking around with fist sized holes in them, and UGH the smell of mersa oozing out , you want to take about feces , i've seen guys so desperate there sticking fingers in there rectum to remove feces , 2 month fetuses from miscarriages ,want stories , think i got all you beat

I work at the Seattle Mariners stadium and during one of my breaks I went to the bathroom and it was packed so I had to wait in line. This obese dude probably like 6'0 330+ lbs 60+ years old goes up to one of the urinals and takes off everything like shirt, pants, underwear. Then proceeds to take a piss.

And while this guy doing all this aint nobody said nothing lol. Everybody was acting like it was normal

also people blacking out in the middle of floor drank too much

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Back years ago I worked at movie theater (which suckkkked), someone decided they wanted to draw the Nike Swoosh on the bathroom wall with their own s***t. At first I thought it was hilarious but then I realized wth was going through his mind?

laugh.gif
oh the humanity

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

laugh.gif
oh the humanity

It took me a while to get back into Nikes after that
laugh.gif

My father owns 2 fabric stores, one of them's in Bridgeport CT. I was chilling over there with my bro because the Military Recruitment Building next to us was running drills for teens around my age. They were doing laps and %$#& in full military garb and everything. Pretty fun to watch them.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

laugh.gif
oh the humanity

It took me a while to get back into Nikes after that
laugh.gif

I truly cant fathom why someone would want to draw something with their crap. Yet it keeps happening over and over again 
tired.gif

At hotel I used to run in Newark, NJ that Im not going to name.....Crazy stories over the years.....Im trying to think of all of them

full blown DEA raids of some South Americans who would fly in and stay at the hotel and have crazy stashes....

Dudes ODing and dying off of heroin in the room...

some craigslist hookers running an entire operation out of one wing and trying to throw me the P for free in exchange for not blowing up their sport....

There was some dude who would routinely break into peoples cars, so we set a trap for him and caught him, but dude took off in his truck and drove through the gates, breaking everything, led the police on a chase through all of Newark and they finally caught him...

Dude jumping the counter and almost snuffing one of the girls who works at the front desk......also the routine regular domestic violence fights and drunken brawls at night in the bar......

- we have some geese who laid eggs in front of our building by the entrance and they terrorize every employee/visitor who enters the building near the nest. If any of yall follow me on instagram you've seen my numerous photos
laugh.gif

- another time we had someone's crazy wife destroy her husbands car in the parking lot because he cheated on her

I use to work at the hospital so i seen some nasty #*! %+%+..couple of things that haunts me to this day...

had a patient who was huge like 700lb huge, she was ready to leave so we had to wheel her out...we had to find like a custome wide load wheel chair first of all second, she didnt have any clohes with her and the normal patient gowns jus would not fit. so we had to wrap her around in a bed sheet and her boobs were not compliing with the wrapping, so had to use two bed sheets after that ..iam whelling her down the lobby and a mass of fat just comes out and hangs off and i cant tell if its her stomach, arm fat or boobs,.......after helping her in the car the (body part i was holding onto) ended up being her left titty and she's like can i have my tit back...Awkward face ehh...

Second had a patient that came in with heavy duty infested flee's and ticks
lol we had to put the person in a body bag and drag them across the hospital to the shower side...dude was talking and making noise in the body bag so people were really confused on what was going on...dead guy talking...ehhh..more to come if needed...

Originally Posted by rafie004

lol we had to put the person in a body bag and drag them across the hospital to the shower side...dude was talking and making noise in the body bag so people were really confused on what was going on...dead guy talking...ehhh..more to come if needed...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I worked at a supermarket for the past 3 years up until recently... The bad thing about it was that it was literally right in front of the projects and close as hell to downtown as well as a couple of homeless shelters.
The people %#%%%%@* everywhere is ordinary stuff there,  the craziest things I ever saw there was when I was working day shift a woman just walked in the store COMPLETELY naked like it was just nothing wrong.. everyone there was laughing their #%!%+ off
laugh.gif
The next thing that comes to mind was when I was working night shift a homeless woman was outside of the store on a pile of charcoal pleasuring herself
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by rafie004

I use to work at the hospital so i seen some nasty #*! %+%+..couple of things that haunts me to this day...

had a patient who was huge like 700lb huge, she was ready to leave so we had to wheel her out...we had to find like a custome wide load wheel chair first of all second, she didnt have any clohes with her and the normal patient gowns jus would not fit. so we had to wrap her around in a bed sheet and her boobs were not compliing with the wrapping, so had to use two bed sheets after that ..iam whelling her down the lobby and a mass of fat just comes out and hangs off and i cant tell if its her stomach, arm fat or boobs,.......after helping her in the car the (body part i was holding onto) ended up being her left titty and she's like can i have my tit back...Awkward face ehh...

roll.gif

Tons of things when I worked at this shoe store....

We had this crackhead (Tommy) who would come in all the time and was friends with my boss. Another dude was a registered sex offender (Ben), and was always highly medicated. Every other week they would switch off taking out the trash, and my boss would pay them $10 to do so. One day they both showed up at the same time, but the trash had already been taken out. My boss offered them to split $10 if they would suck each other off......needless to say they took the money
indifferent.gif

My last deployment, this dude thought it would be funny to jack off in front of everybody with hand sanitizer...Needless to say we were not amused.  So while he was doing this, my boy snuck up on him and set his penis on fire lol!  i couldnt believe what I was seeing!

Originally Posted by solarius49

We had this crackhead (Tommy) who would come in all the time and was friends with my boss. Another dude was a registered sex offender (Ben), and was always highly medicated. Every other week they would switch off taking out the trash, and my boss would pay them $10 to do so. One day they both showed up at the same time, but the trash had already been taken out. My boss offered them to split $10 if they would suck each other off......needless to say they took the money
indifferent.gif

My last deployment, this dude thought it would be funny to jack off in front of everybody with hand sanitizer...Needless to say we were not amused.  So while he was doing this, my boy snuck up on him and set his penis on fire lol!  i couldnt believe what I was seeing!
what? how did your boss even think to make them do something that. that is real weird for him to request that.

WHILE AT WORK AS I WAS ENTERING THE BATHROOM AND OPENED THE DOOR I SEEN A GUY SITTING ON THE SINK WITH THE WATER RUNNING AS HE WAS CLEANING HIS BEHIND I WAS LIKE "YOOOOOO" WTH MAN...HE SAID HE HAD A BAD CASE OF THE RUNS AND THE TISSUE WASN'T CUTTING IT CUZ IT KEPT ON BREAKING.

DUDE GOT SUSPENDED FOR 30 DAYS ( 6 WEEKS BASICALLY ) BUT HE GOT THE LAST LAUGH CUZ HE FOUGHT IT UNDER THE GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE AND WON SO DUDE BASICALLY GOT A PAID 6 WEEKS VACATION PLUS OT...

Spoiler [+]
GOTTA LOVE THEM UNION JOBS...FTW

Originally Posted by sbib1130

Originally Posted by solarius49

indifferent.gif

My last deployment, this dude thought it would be funny to jack off in front of everybody with hand sanitizer...Needless to say we were not amused.  So while he was doing this, my boy snuck up on him and set his penis on fire lol! i couldnt believe what I was seeing!
what? how did your boss even think to make them do something that. that is real weird for him to request that.
We used to do ANYTHING at work lol. But he said it as a joke (plus he knew that they would do anything for a couple bucks), but he didnt expect them to be wit it.\
this is a commercial from my old job, the crackhead is tommy.....im in it for a quick sec

When i was working in footlocker, and the store was about to close in 30mins or so.... 
This one lady came in with like 3 kids or so...

And there were kids knocking shoes off the rack and messing with shirts and stuff.

But this one kid, was a +#$%%% animal... He would bite and chews on shoes like it was nothing. Savage

I was speechless..

Originally Posted by Skateboard

My father owns 2 fabric stores, one of them's in Bridgeport CT. I was chilling over there with my bro because the Military Recruitment Building next to us was running drills for teens around my age. They were doing laps and %$#& in full military garb and everything. Pretty fun to watch them.
laugh.gif
I'm not sure I understand why this is a crazy story

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Originally Posted by Skateboard

laugh.gif
I'm not sure I understand why this is a crazy story
pretty fun to watch teens in military wear work out?
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom