Will Nike ever retro the Penny 3's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll co-sign Penny 3 > Penny 2... IMO
I strongly agree with that statement. Give me the White/Royal Blue pair any day over the II's
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by tha2one

i would love these penny 3's"Liquids" to release

nike_penny3_wht_3.jpg

smokin.gif

^ Such a beautiful shoe. Now the only problem is if Nike released these, would they do these justice
nerd.gif

Damn you guys gotta slow down the penny 2's have not even dropped, don't get me wrong I want both penny 3's and def think they are underrated. Theybeen retroing most of the penny i.e. foam ones, penny 1's and now the 2's I'm pretty sure the 3's will come out when the time is right.

I rather have the Penny 3's instead of the 2's anyday, copping both when they drop but if i had pick one it would be the 3's

Ahh memories of 7th grade. The Penny 3 is the best Penny (excluding the penny foams). I would definitly buy a pair if they came back out.

I think it's pretty safe to assume that they will release sometime in the future. They already did the I's, IV's, Pros, FoamOnes, and the II'sare on the way this year. Why would they do every Penny shoe BUT the III. Doesn't make any sense. I'm pretty sure that regardless of how poorly theIV's did, they still made Nike a ton of money. So bringing the III's back is a no brainer. They just need to make sure they do them right. If they gotthat concept in their heads, they would make more money than they already do.

i'm not one to pick and chose over which shoe I love more i like both and I would love to add both the "liquids" and the penny 2's to thecollection

liquid pennys are sweet i had the white blue ones and i miss them and they prolly retro them i just cant wait

i think they will retro them, come on, this is nike....alot of they product thats in stores now are retro's..., but if they already retro'd most ofpenny's stuff already, i think they will definatly retro the 3's...maybe next year, didn't the 4's get retro'd back in 05-06,,the 1'sand the foams where 07, and the 2's are coming out this year, so they might retro them this year or next year if you think about. from what ive beenseeing, 08 is gonna be a good year....question also...is the *Liquid* part on the 3's the same material used for the Foams??..

they better....even though i got da OG's i wouldn't mind a retro so da kids can have em too....just dont murder em wit 100 colors like da pennyIV's...

Didn't like 'em. Copped, took em home, tried em on, and they were back in the store within 45 minutes. And this is coming from a man who likePenny's. They aren't as comfortable as previous models imo.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom