Will Ny Be it ?

Whats up NT?
smile.gif

Well I have been dreaming of mooving to Ny since I was little watching moovies in Ny city, Ive always like high building/no backyards
sick.gif
smokin.gif
lol
And a bunch of people , I was borned and raised in the Chi which is dope , but my question is will ny be a good spot for me ?
Iam graduating from ut in austin as a computer engineer , is there good paying jobs in NY ?

You shoud def move down here..Its the best city in the U.S
We got everything you need, and want

:tongue:atiently waits for thecomebacklegend to enter with his hatred::

Do you need a roommate? No joke
laugh.gif

I graduated from UT last December and I'm looking to move by next summer. So I know the feeling. Let me know if you find any good spots.

Have you even been to the city? I would recommend going there before trying to move. Some people love it and others HATE it. I kind of feel both ways about it
laugh.gif

what part of NY you coming to? East New York, Brooklyn has some nice houses. We call them the Pink Houses.

NYC is pretty awesome, but the rents are ridiculous now a days, but hey if you make it here you can make it anywere

Yea im actually wanna moove , Im making a trip this yeas[xmas for holiday J's lol]
Ilike high building and stuff lol 90% chance ill like it lol...

LoL u need a roomate?
Im not graduating till after xmas lol when the cemesters over lol

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by FlyNY

what part of NY you coming to? East New York, Brooklyn has some nice houses. We call them the Pink Houses.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
fly stay tryin to sell people on East new york. @+$$ is so bad they dont even fix the potholes round there.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come through the East and ask for directions ended up leaving without hiswallet and %#%

NY is the best city in world...

you really should visit before deciding to just move here

with a city of 8+ million theres always jobs.. just with the way the economy is right now idk if there are jobs in your field

Chicago and Ny are relatively the same. Except Chi has the edge on some aspects, but why would you want to move?

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

NY is the best city in world...
you really should visit before deciding to just move here
with a city of 8+ million theres always jobs.. just with the way the economy is right now idk if there are jobs in your field
Yeah pretty much what he said.... plus the fact it's pretty expensive.
NYC is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
though. Not for everyone necessarily though.

Originally Posted by windycity58

Yea im actually wanna moove , Im making a trip this yeas[xmas for holiday J's lol]

LoL u need a roomate?
Yeah I plan on it when the job I have ends (It's a temp position that lasts less than a year so it gives me the perfect opportunity to leavewhen I save up enough cash.) I plan to live with girls or gay guys tho lol, and I'd likely live in Manhattan if I can afford it.

Oh a tip for moving in general. Make sure u have saved up at least enough to get by for a couple of months if you don't have a job lined up already. Small 1 bedroom apartments can go from about 1500 to a ton more depending on where you live so a good rule of thumb is to have 1st, 2nd and last months rentplus food, transportation costs etc. saved up before leaving.

Originally Posted by windycity58

LoL u need a roomate?
you may want to stay a few more semesters*

I went to NY this past summer for the first time and it was cool to visit and all, but I could NEVER EVER see myself living there. It's way to crowded andpacked everywhere you go (or at least everywhere I went
laugh.gif
). And driving is just insane, but that's just me. I would definitely recommend visiting and ifyou like it than make your decision.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

I went to NY this past summer for the first time and it was cool to visit and all, but I could NEVER EVER see myself living there. It's way to crowded and packed everywhere you go (or at least everywhere I went
laugh.gif
). And driving is just insane, but that's just me. I would definitely recommend visiting and if you like it than make your decision.
one thing i cant stand is gettin the r train 4-6pm we be packed in like sardines
zl9e6c.gif
that#%!* gets me so tite

Originally Posted by nyccity58

Whats up NT?
smile.gif

Well I have been dreaming of mooving to Ny since I was little watching moovies in Ny city, Ive always like high building/no backyards
sick.gif
smokin.gif
lol
And a bunch of people , I was borned and raised in the Chi which is the only place worth living , but my question is will ny be a good spot for me ?
Iam graduating from ut in austin as a computer engineer , is there good paying jobs in NY ?
Traitorous swine...
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by nyccity58

Whats up NT?
smile.gif

sick.gif
smokin.gif
lol
And a bunch of people , I was borned and raised in the Chi which is the only place worth living , but my question is will ny be a good spot for me ?
Traitorous swine...
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom