Will Ny Be it ?

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

seriously what are pink houses or whats the joke behind them, i just recently moved to eny
grin.gif

robbery1212_img2.jpg

robberies? eny isnt that bad, i live on grant and theres mild crime, just dont let no herb you and dont talk +%* about no one

bbllplaya23 wrote:
I went to NY this past summer for the first time and it was cool to visit and all, but I could NEVER EVER see myself living there. It's way to crowded and packed everywhere you go (or at least everywhere I went
laugh.gif
). And driving is just insane, but that's just me. I would definitely recommend visiting and if you like it than make your decision.
I used to live in the city as a youngin and now I live Upstate NY and I know wat u mean. Public transportation is the worst. And driving aintall that either. To many people, to many cars, to many buses, to many taxi's. Its just the worst. If your not a bigshot gettin shouffered around itsjust a headache. Nightlife is cool. Theres always something to do. But I cant see myself living there again.

Originally Posted by sirtalkalot718

bbllplaya23 wrote:
I went to NY this past summer for the first time and it was cool to visit and all, but I could NEVER EVER see myself living there. It's way to crowded and packed everywhere you go (or at least everywhere I went
laugh.gif
). And driving is just insane, but that's just me. I would definitely recommend visiting and if you like it than make your decision.
I used to live in the city as a youngin and now I live Upstate NY and I know wat u mean. Public transportation is the worst. And driving aint all that either. To many people, to many cars, to many buses, to many taxi's. Its just the worst. If your not a bigshot gettin shouffered around its just a headache. Nightlife is cool. Theres always something to do. But I cant see myself living there again.

Lol traffic can be hassle, but it depends on where you live though.
Manhattan is the absolute worse.

Originally Posted by windycity58

Yea im actually wanna moove , Im making a trip this yeas[xmas for holiday J's lol]
Ilike high building and stuff lol 90% chance ill like it lol...

LoL u need a roomate?
Im not graduating till after xmas lol when the cemesters over lol
Are you seriously about to graduate from college? I'm guessing you haven't taken any English classes?

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

robberies? eny isnt that bad, i live on grant and theres mild crime, just dont let no herb you and dont talk +%* about no one
eny used to be a bad area but once the crack epdiemic phased out it became more livable. ny in the 80's , early 90's was
nerd.gif

i used to live in red hook it was
grin.gif
now they got that ikea ferry and whatnot. lil gentri goin on
highlight below

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td][size=-1]Forcible [/size][/td] [td]
[/td] [td][size=-1]Aggravated [/size][/td] [td]
[/td] [td][size=-1]Larceny- [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]Vehicle [/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=-1]Year [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]Population [/size][/td] [td]
[/td] [td][size=-1]Index [/size][/td] [td][size=-1] Violent [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]Property [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]Murder [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]Rape [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]Robbery [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]assault [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]Burglary [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]Theft [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]Theft [/size][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][size=-1]1990 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]17,990,455 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]1,144,874 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]212,458 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]932,416 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]2,605 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]5,368 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]112,380 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]92,105 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]208,813 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]536,012 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]187,591 [/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=-1]1991 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]18,058,000 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]1,127,651 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]210,184 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]917,467 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]2,571 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]5,085 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]112,342 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]90,186 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]204,499 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]531,681 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]181,287 [/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=-1]1992 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]18,119,000 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]1,061,489 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]203,311 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]858,178 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]2,397 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]5,152 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]108,154 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]87,608 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]193,548 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]495,708 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]168,922 [/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=-1]1993 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]18,197,000 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]1,010,176 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]195,352 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]814,824 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]2,420 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]5,008 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]102,122 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]85,802 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]181,709 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]481,166 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]151,949 [/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=-1]1994 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]18,169,000 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]921,278 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]175,433 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]745,845 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]2,016 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]4,700 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]86,617 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]82,100 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]164,650 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]452,322 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]128,873 [/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=-1]1995 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]18,136,000 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]827,025 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]152,683 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]674,342 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]1,550 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]4,290 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]72,492 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]74,351 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]146,562 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]425,184 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]102,596
[/size][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][size=-1]2005 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]19,315,721 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]491,829 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]85,839 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]405,990 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]874 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]3,636 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]35,179[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]46,150[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]68,034[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]302,220[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]35,736 [/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=-1]2006 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]19,306,183[/size][size=-1] [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]482,270 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]83,966 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]396,304 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]921 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]3,169 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]34,489[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]45,387[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]68,565[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]295,605[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]32,134 [/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=-1]2007 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]19,297,729[/size][size=-1] [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]461,731 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]79,915 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]381,816 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]801 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]2,926 [/size][/td] [td][size=-1]31,094[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]45,094[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]64,857[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]288,929[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]28,030 [/size][/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by FlyNY

what part of NY you coming to? East New York, Brooklyn has some nice houses. We call them the Pink Houses.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come through the East and ask for directions ended up leaving without his wallet and %#%

Brooklyn isn't even "GANGSTA" anymore..and that's a good thing...I love what's happening to New York, being "GANGSTA" died in2005...(LOOK AT 50 CENT'S CAREER) he got herbed in the Transformers film why you think all the gangsta rappers are singing to women now?....
I have two friends that live in Bed-Stuy and we actually went to the store art 2 a.m. in the morning... in "Bed-Stuy"
eek.gif

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by JChambers

Chicago= New York done right
Ask anyone that lives outside the U.S. what Chicago is and you get a:
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
?
That just means they have seen movies like everyone else. Not knowing a place =/= the place sucks.

Oh and traffic does suck. People will run you down if you aren't careful lol. Just something else to keep in mind.

Originally Posted by supreme math

what part of NY you coming to? East New York, Brooklyn has some nice houses. We call them the Pink Houses.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come through the East and ask for directions ended up leaving without his wallet and %#%

Brooklyn isn't even "GANGSTA" anymore..and that's a good thing...I love what's happening to New York, being "GANGSTA" died in 2005...(LOOK AT 50 CENT'S CAREER) he got herbed in the Transformers film why you think all the gangsta rappers are singing to women now?....
I have two friends that live in Bed-Stuy and we actually went to the store art 2 a.m. in the morning... in "Bed-Stuy"
eek.gif
Word--- Thugs and Gangstas have recently been down.
But some parts of Brooklyn still mad scary to walk around at night in (Brownsville).

Honestly Long Island is full of 80's-90's "Gangsta" wannabes...There's more murders in Brentwood, Hempstead, Wyandantch, and Babylonthan the city.

And whoever said Chicago is New York "done-right"..I don't think you realize the oblivion to your statement by comparing a Mid-West !%$!-hole tothe greatest place on earth...

If "Chi-City" is sooo great why are half of Kanye and Common videos done in NYC?...some loyalty..."and they say Chi-City"
roll.gif

New York is basically the %#%$...Hell even Vince, E, Turtle and Drama are from New York
roll.gif

we never lose. the day NYC dies the whole world would stop
pimp.gif
wink.gif

And whoever said Chicago is New York "done-right"..I don't think you realize the oblivion to your statement by comparing a Mid-West !%$!-hole to the greatest place on earth...
Uhh...Mid-west +%%# hole?

We're a world-class city period.

NY state is nothing without NYC, Just like Illinois is nothing without Chicago.

If "Chi-City" is sooo great why are half of Kanye and Common videos done in NYC?...some loyalty..."and they say Chi-City"
roll.gif

LOLWUT?

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

And whoever said Chicago is New York "done-right"..I don't think you realize the oblivion to your statement by comparing a Mid-West !%$!-hole to the greatest place on earth...

roll.gif

LOLWUT?

Wow dude 2 whole videos..way to go
eyes.gif

now find the other 10 of Common's and the 4 of Kanye's.
laugh.gif

ya'll know how ridiculous you sound talking "bout why your rappers film videos in our city" worst argument in a NY v. ___ thread so far...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Brooklyn isn't even "GANGSTA" anymore..and that's a good thing...I love what's happening to New York, being "GANGSTA" died in 2005...(LOOK AT 50 CENT'S CAREER) he got herbed in the Transformers film why you think all the gangsta rappers are singing to women now?....
eek.gif

sounds like you walkin round bk checking off your "to do"list with that statement...im guessing you arent black...cause oddly enough,its actuallymore dangerous to be black at 2 in tha mornin in the stuy than lets say...white if i dare.If you are white and walkin around at 2...your either a fiend or acop in the eyes of whomever is on the come up...but as black people....ive noticed that we always find it disrespectful when another black person looks atus...i done seen @%+ whippins par take from this action...and i lost a homie to a simple grill so rules change pal...and some of the stuy is gentrificated...soit matters where you were...

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

roll.gif
LOLWUT?

Wow dude 2 whole videos..way to go
eyes.gif

now find the other 10 of Common's and the 4 of Kanye's.
laugh.gif

Nah, YOU find em.

You the one making claims...Back em up.

Half of their videos filmed in NYC?

Ok guy...
laugh.gif

ya'll know how ridiculous you sound talking "bout why your rappers film videos in our city"
You're actually right...
laugh.gif

I don't understand, If y'all feel like y'all are the best, Why you always compensating/trying to prove something/putting other cities down?

You the best...right?

I'm cool with a lot of NY people, And don't have anything against the city. Y'all are not even on my mind when I'm expressing pride in mycity...

i have a question about driving in new york. really, how is it? i'm from socal so i know how bad and defensive driving can me. i've also lived inwyoming so i know what it's like to drive in snow and harsh conditions.

Originally Posted by Mdotte

sounds like you walkin round bk checking off your "to do"list with that statement...im guessing you arent black...cause oddly enough,its actually more dangerous to be black at 2 in tha mornin in the stuy than lets say...white if i dare.If you are white and walkin around at 2...your either a fiend or a cop in the eyes of whomever is on the come up...but as black people....ive noticed that we always find it disrespectful when another black person looks at us...i done seen @%+ whippins par take from this action...and i lost a homie to a simple grill so rules change pal...and some of the stuy is gentrificated...so it matters where you were...

Well that's why I voted for Barrack..what else is there to complain about?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom