Will Smith Producing Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot

Ehhh Will got Lisa byke. Got Uncle Phil to bridge the beef with Doc and his boy so he can show out on the summer AAU circuit while maintaining his eligibility. Coach said he can play for Bel Air next year.

Where are the struggles, B? But we can agree on one thing - all the features girls outside of Hilary do leave a lot to be desired, though |l

Daddy issues, philly anger issues, etc.

My point is they all got problems

Daddy issues, philly anger issues, etc.

My point is they all got problems

I mean, if we are going to keep it a buck; everyone has “problems” like that on an emotional/personal level like even look at Aunt Viv and Uncle Phil’s marriage or Hilary’s love triangle. Those are manageable. All three also leveled up professionally, though.

Carlton is legitimately ****** bro. I am not sure how you realize how bad it is. He admitted to using cocaine in front of the entire school. That means he will more than likely get expelled, go to a less prestigious school and at best he will get letters of recommendation from former teachers saying how he was a good student but he has demons and is an addict that is working on it but that is even a stretch. Either way, that isn’t getting you into Princeton as a black kid, man.

Everyone else can see a therapist and continue to flourish. He can get a drug and alcohol counselor, got to rehab, etc. and even get clean frfr but his chances of flourishing are SEVERELY limited. He’s cooked, man.

I don't understand one lick of what's going on with Hilary and that social media ****.

The zenith stuff is overblown, I don't care.

Last edited:
I mean, if we are going to keep it a buck; everyone has “problems” like that on an emotional/personal level like even look at Aunt Viv and Uncle Phil’s marriage or Hilary’s love triangle. Those are manageable. All three also leveled up professionally, though.

Carlton is legitimately ****ED bro. I am not sure how you realize how bad it is. He admitted to using cocaine in front of the entire school. That means he will more than likely get expelled, go to a less prestigious school and at best he will get letters of recommendation from former teachers saying how he was a good student but he has demons and is an addict that is working on it but that is even a stretch. Either way, that isn’t getting you into Princeton as a black kid, man.

Everyone else can see a therapist and continue to flourish. He can get a drug and alcohol counselor, got to rehab, etc. and even get clean frfr but his chances of flourishing are SEVERELY limited. He’s cooked, man.

Yea carlton f*cked up. They will probably spin it into something positive.

Uncle Phil looked like he wanted to kill him. I know that look you give your unappreciative family members after you bust ya *** to make everyone happy. Dude is obviously fed up with the whole house. :lol:

Yea carlton f*cked up. They will probably spin it into something positive.

Uncle Phil looked like he wanted to kill him. I know that look you give your unappreciative family members after you bust ya *** to make everyone happy. Dude is obviously fed up with the whole house. :lol:

They are 100% going to spin it into something positive where the L is minimized and he gets some moral Ws. There are a lot of wholesome ways for them to portray recovery which is the route I imagine they will take since it is NBC.

Uncle Phil was HEATED at Aunt Viv and Carlton for their actions. He was probably peeved Will got him tangled up in Doc’s mess but wasn’t mad at him. Hilary isn’t around enough for him to be mad at her and Lisa is basically an extra so they are safe :lol:

Speaking of which - eem Young Lisa got the W in the finale by getting a yamb of her own!! Crazy, man :lol:

I was skeptical as hell about this show but I’m this thread doing numbers is it really that good?

Will is lowkey the most annoying character on the show. :lol: At some point the whole disregard for repercussions act stops being cool.:lol::lol:
Yea it was like that for me by the second episode of the 1st season. Enjoyed this season way more with the focus on uncle Phil handling everything goin on

:lol: @ Doc being a whole 2k MyPlayer storyline.
Geoffrey is my favorite character- homey really with the **** :lol:

We still don't know what G meant when he said its handled and the next day Will's opp was dead

First episode wasnr horrible of szn 3, Carlton still a lame

It’s still crazy to me how super rich they are in this version, like they Forbes list rich lol

It doesn't seem that crazy until they have a function in the backyard and realize they got half a mile of open land

and they live in California :lol:

Finished all 3 released this szn so far

Hillary man who the superstar WR got a concussion, be funny if Will smith came in as the DR like in the concussion

Street racing like it’s Fast 1 is so random

I do like that the showing Geoffrey son and not trustworthy because in the og they had that episode where he stole something as well

Back
Top Bottom