Will Smith Producing Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot

I hope Roadman Geoffrey gets to meet his son at some point. I knew he had to come to the US to escape the Ends :lol:

Bel Air Hillary >> Fresh Prince Hillary

Jazz is gonna fumble that for being insecure :smh:

Family reunion episode was a filler episode
But good to see Dee from Wayans Bros and Bill Belamy

Dee and Bill Bellamy have not aged at all :wow:

Ain't catch this one yet but why would Will even care about that spot aside from chaos? :lol:

You referring to the Founder’s Award that Carlton is fiending over? If so, it’s because he told the AAU coach how he was nominated and didn’t care but the coach told him that he should take it seriously because D1 coaches are looking for things like that because it shows good character, strong leadership ability, etc. So he’s really only interested in it to increase his chances of getting that D1 scholarship.

So Carlton said his mom is 32. That means she had them kids around 14-16?

the show is good... but they dont have to make will so damn corny lol.

aside from g and his son, episode was trash.
g have a baby w a yt woman :nerd:

i thought his teammates were gonna have him take them for a robbery or somn

I definitely thought the teammates were up to some shady ish :lol:

Will is lowkey the most annoying character on the show. :lol: At some point the whole disregard for repercussions act stops being cool.:lol::lol:

Jeffery and his sons encounter wad heart warming. Ive seen that actor in a bunch of stuff, hes good.

People who are like Carlton are people you want to stay far far away from, no BS. They will throw you under the bus at no time.. I work with those types and it’s really cringing being around them.

Last edited:
Cocaine Carlton telling on himself :smh:

People who are like Carlton are people you want to stay far far away from, no BS. They will throw you under the bus at no time.. I work with those types and it’s really cringing being around them.

I would agree with you on Carlton up until the end of Episode 10. He is truly soft at heart and about that life but I do know the killers you are referencing who wouldn’t have gone out like he did in the finale.

Carlton right now

Dog - you’re a fool for this one :rofl: :rofl:

He is a whole dummy, though. He could have come clean to his parents and handled it privately but instead he decided to **** up his whole entire future. Ashley is like 12 and he’s about to enter senior year. She’ll get over that one time she saw me taking a bump while I’m all the way across the country getting Ivy League yambs

Dog - you’re a fool for this one :rofl: :rofl:

He is a whole dummy, though. He could have come clean to his parents and handled it privately but instead he decided to **** up his whole entire future. Ashley is like 12 and he’s about to enter senior year. She’ll get over that one time she saw me taking a bump while I’m all the way across the country getting Ivy League yambs

Yea he didnt have to do all that. Take ur award. Deal with your sh** in private. I think his anxiety just broke him on stage. He shouldve snorted the xannies instead. :smh:

How you supposed to be the successful kid living in Bel Air, going to Princeton then you let your cousin from West Philly just come in and take over your school, your yambs, your parents and friends love/respect. This deviation from the 90s sitcom is cold

How you supposed to be the successful kid living in Bel Air, going to Princeton then you let your cousin from West Philly just come in and take over your school, your yambs, your parents and friends love/respect. This deviation from the 90s sitcom is cold

Will kinda struggling as well. They all got their own issues. There has to be hotter girls than this at this school.

Will kinda struggling as well. They all got their own issues. There has to be hotter girls than this at this school.

Ehhh Will got Lisa byke. Got Uncle Phil to bridge the beef with Doc and his boy so he can show out on the summer AAU circuit while maintaining his eligibility. Coach said he can play for Bel Air next year.

Where are the struggles, B? But we can agree on one thing - all the features girls outside of Hilary do leave a lot to be desired, though |l

Back
Top Bottom