Will Smith Producing Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot

I’m only on the 4th episode, but this has been very well casted. The dude that plays Carlton is so far into that role I actually hate him. This version of Carlton is way more cornball and whitewashed than Alfonso Rebiero ever was. These are the dudes that are very vocal online but hide in real life.

First season was good but I’ll wait to see how tue second is received. Not the biggest fan of just pure drama shows.

ya still watching??

Curious, other than money, how that aau coach will be scam? Or that is it

I have seen this post is getting some action and folks were/are looking forward to S2. Is it worth starting from S1E1 and throwing into rotation?

Edit: Watched S1E1. IN. Xarlton aka Xanax Carlton is looking like he might go brazy at points this season. Peep Game Peep Game is right about Retro Carlton being way more whitewashed than the OG Carlton. They are pushing this dudes character to the limit in just Episode 1. Curious to see how far they go :lol:

Variant Taye Diggs as Uncle Phil has me weak too :lol:

Last edited:
ya still watching??

Curious, other than money, how that aau coach will be scam? Or that is it

I finally caught all the episodes to date since my last post. Show is the goods and I recant my statements from last January. Cast is good and the role players they bring in throughout are good too.

I can’t exactly tell what the angle will be with the AAU coach. I mean, he has to be somewhat legit to garner the reputation that he has in the community. Plus those facilities + amenities were top notch. It would be a shame if he did turnout to be an unsavory character. One angle I did think about is Will playing against this other top talent in Cali and finding out he isn’t like THAT but the way he beasted dude at the park in 1v1 + the Northeast Corridor offers lead me to believe he is legit.

What was that about when they introduced Doc and he was in office, thanks dude for bringing Will and had that paper printout of Uncle Phil on his desk? Does that just meant they’ll charge Will more (which may have been what you were alluding to)?

I don’t know too many HSers but bro is really out here dressing like a mid-to-late 20s young professional :lol:

Back
Top Bottom