Will there be a Retro Jordan Football Cleat in 2010?

Probably a team like shoe.

It'd be nice to see another sig numbered shoe into a cleat though.

Oh that Cham thing is true. Cham's emotions on the video did not lie. Some AJ 5 cleats wolud b nice

Well I guess I can drop this since the morotorium has ended.. but the Cleated division of Nike was working on having the Concord XI as a limited run Cleat forthis season but Gentry was not all for it... maybe since the person who wanted it has moved on and Gentry has moved to the International side things havedropped, but I tell you what...

I would have un-retired just to play SOME level of football for sure.

wow i had the black and the white joints for my varsity season they were comfy
smile.gif

the black white 13s cleats
were amazing..
they were like cdp 13s with studs.. LOL
i loved them perfect for outside linebacker postion
id be nervuos wearing them in da rain haha

i would love if they released any of these, IV, VII, XII, XIII. i know the XIIs and XIIIs were released a few years back but id love to see them again

I saw the sample there gonna be jordan 11 and the first cw is black patent all over with red accents.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

I saw the sample there gonna be jordan 11 and the first cw is black patent all over with red accents.

Yep...and the sample might be the only one you will ever see.

Keep your fingers crossed and pray like M.C. Hammer.

From what I know the person who Championed the XI Retro is no longer with Cleated (Nike Football) Kenzo is now the Design Director and Im not sure if he'sstill pushing that... because the person on the other end who HAD agreed to it was Gentry...and he is no longer doing Domestic Jordan.. Just International.

So those dreams of the XI are prolly gone gone and from what I know it was going to be the Concord to be released... but no longer.. again. from what i know.

Back
Top Bottom