Window Tints

In San Antonio the cops are real lenient. I had 5% all around never got any tickets. What i herd from a friend thats a cop, if the car is nice they usuallydont mess with you, but if the car is a piece of crap with limo tint they jump on you.

You dont want limo anyways, im always scared for my life backing out of a parking space at night. lol I always backwards park the car.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i have 20% all around except the front windshield...
but no mean to thread jack but do yall think 35% on the front windshield will block the sun out?

I'm sayin'...
laugh.gif
its nice in there on a hot day with AC blastin' though.
pimp.gif

Im in nyc btw.
-Had 35% on the front before. Fail.
-Got 20% now. Very content. (the rears came 15% factory tinted already)
-Adding a 6inch windshield strip soon.
-Limo tints on the next whip.

Pics of my daily driver.
5065_571597357414_26308816_33763834_5610793_n.jpg

I too have 20% all around

Tint is so neccessary, it's one of the first things that I must do when I get a new car. Everyone in my family has tint on their cars too

not only does it look good, but it's good for skin protection if you drive a lot

I made a thread about getting my windows tint a while back. I got them done and got 15% all the way around. Cops in TN don't give a damn about your tintlike that, so I never have to worry about tickets. I wish I would've went 5%, but I got a life-time warranty and can go back whenever.

It's 35% in Maryland..but that is wayyyy too light IMO

20% on mine..and I have Black Interior so it looks darker

30% all around on my bmw E92

never been pulled over for tint yet i live in cali if that matters

My buddy's envoy OD in tint.

tinted like crazy
eek.gif

rear is 5% x2 (tinted twice)

windshield is 45%

front is 5%

w80ns7.jpg

14df478.jpg

j8pnq9.jpg

you can't even see him in daylight driving....
indifferent.gif

Yep, he's been to court several times.
laugh.gif

i'm looking to tint my whip and yes 35% all around sounds good enough.

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm why not get the suv black? :lol: would look way better

Last edited:
Where do you live? Color of car exterior and interior?

Remember if you have a dark interior, it's going to make your tint look darker.

I live in VA and the law is 50% in the front, 35% in the back. I have 30% all around and got pulled over once and ticketed the week I got them. Black interior.

I had 35% all around in one of my other cars and still got pulled over once. I had a light interior. I only got pulled over once in 3 years.

My old whip was like 10%... couldn't see **** at night, but it was all good because I use to sleep in my car at work :rofl: Oh man those days were :smokin

I want them to be dark enough that people cant see inside but i dont want to have to constantly worry about cops writing me tickets for too dark of tint.

Based on this just go the darkest that your state allows.

http://www.tintlaws.com/

I personally have 5% all around with 50% on the front windshield. When I do go out at night it is a PIA to to see through the window, but I have no problems with the windows down. 20-25% is probably what your looking for. Also if you have black interior, it will def make it look darker from the outside.

Oh yea, interior color plays a large role in how dark your tint will be. My car has white leather and 20% looks like 35%.

i have 3M color stable

20 all around except front windows, which are 35

considered getting llumar or huper optik but it was a bit too much for my tastes. heat rejection is better but my car is rarely outside during the day except on weekends. front windshield would be good if its barely visible and helps with heat rejection.

I got 35% in front, 20% in back

Broward County
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I live in Broward and am thinking of doing the same thing. Have you got in trouble with the law and how is it driving with the tints?

11? i had 25 at one point and had to roll my windows down at night since i could barely see through them. ended up going 40 and love it. i cant imagine tint at 11

i can see everything @ night. yall dont got street lights?

i never had a problem seeing out my window.

i need to start rolling my windows down more often btw. i def dont wanna get caught.

in central florida and unless ur in a major city. not every place is well lit. i still cant imagine 11 providing anywhere near stable visibility. at least ur car will be kept cool in sunny weather

night marcher. he said hes running 11% all the way around

Last edited:
at 5% it looks like you just painted your windows black. lol. looks nice though

Back
Top Bottom