Winter weight gain unappreciation

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

Originally Posted by tkay dot

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

I need to get back in the gym. I gained my freshman 15 sophomore year. I need to get back in shape because I'm running a marathon in May well half marathon
its actually more like freshmen 30 nowadays. meals with 1000+ calories got females that live in my building that were
pimp.gif
in august are
sick.gif
a few months later.

frown.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Hate college I was 210-215 in 2006 now I'm pushing 240 most of that weight gain from this past fall semester

205 up from 180 here

Coming off a half-year exercise hiatus and never having a proper diet... anyone have advice to stay faithful to diet and exercise on a college campus or shouldi shell out a couple bills for a Personal Trainer?

I started a "diet" yesterday, and through one day im doin well.

as far as the Freshmen 15, i dont believe it too much. yes alot of peeps gain weight, but you are generally 17-19 your freshmen year, you should be growinduring that time.

i play hockey in the winter..lol if anything i gain weight but it is lost muscle i put back on....i feel good....and that is all that matters.

I dunno how you can make a sandwich under 300 calories, cause the bread alone, even whole wheat or multigrain, is like 150 calories a slice. The bread accountsfor that 300. Add in the meat etc, and you're look at a 500 calorie sandwich at the very least.

If you guys are serious, I'd recommend detoxing your systems first. I used one called Wild Rose Detox, and I lost 12 pounds in 4 days, 12 in 12 days, andthe 2nd time around, I've lost 5 in 6 days. It works really well. Combine that with my HIIT training, skipping, biking and weight lifting, and I should beright when summer rolls around. Good luck to everyone

geez man, I think you guys are making too much of it. Just change the way you eat and get some exercise and cut out junk foods and you should be good. Fromaugust to now i've gone from 225 to 190 without doin too much. I should be a solid 170 before summer

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

geez man, I think you guys are making too much of it. Just change the way you eat and get some exercise and cut out junk foods and you should be good. From august to now i've gone from 225 to 190 without doin too much. I should be a solid 170 before summer
you make it sound so much easier than it is. Im only a freshmen in electrical engineering and im already experiencing consecutive late nights nose deepin books. Fall '07 i ate nothing but D.P. Dough (800+ calorie calzones) mostly because i had class during dining halls hours and the worst stores are openlate at night.. and im not big into lifiting weights.. my exercise came from pick-up games of basketball which i have a hard time getting around to especiallylate semester

Originally Posted by tkay dot

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

geez man, I think you guys are making too much of it. Just change the way you eat and get some exercise and cut out junk foods and you should be good. From august to now i've gone from 225 to 190 without doin too much. I should be a solid 170 before summer
you make it sound so much easier than it is. Im only a freshmen in electrical engineering and im already experiencing consecutive late nights nose deep in books. Fall '07 i ate nothing but D.P. Dough (800+ calorie calzones) mostly because i had class during dining halls hours and the worst stores are open late at night.. and im not big into lifiting weights.. my exercise came from pick-up games of basketball which i have a hard time getting around to especially late semester

i dunno what to tell you chief, sounds like you just gotta put in the effort and you'll get what you want. in my case, I lost 20 pounds from aug-latenov just by changing the way i ate for the most part. I have never stepped foot in a gym and I haven't seen a treadmill in a month or two. what kind offood you eat makes a whole hell of a big difference.

Back
Top Bottom