Wiping the butt vol. do you stand or sit?

ya got to get them lysol disinfecting whipes>baby whipes
step your grown man game up

I used to use these until I used them to clean sneakers and realized that you probably shouldn't be putting them chemicals on your angus :lol:

:lol: oh ****, someone actually did it.

my ex girl put me on to it. does feel much cleaner and leaves a "fresh" feeling
use the non-toxic/all-natural ones like seven generation brand

Sitting down to wipe your *** is real lazy

I've been doin it ALL WRONG :wow:

Because according to you, there's an extra step between the dump, and the wipe that makes staying in a seated position "lazy" :rolleyes

Am I also lazy for staying seated while wipping my mouth after a meal?

Or does that require you to stand too?

How does wiping your *** make you lazy. You just can one cheek spread it and wipe. Same thing as standing up.

Team sitting down, y'all get off the toilet, squat on thd floor and wipe or wipe while sitting/hovering over the bowl?

How you spread your cheeks sitting down?

So you sit, how much tissue are you rolling out that it doesn't touch anything?

No homo but I'ma need the specs of y'all's toilet and ***.

Its a simple lean forward, reach around and wipe front to back until I sees no residue.

The thought of standing, bending over, manually grabbing a cheek with one hand and wiping with the other :rofl:.

If you sit and lean forward, cheeks open like automatic doors.

Last edited:
2 sheets - just enough that you can't poke a finger through it.

Like I said earlier the best technique is to swing round 90 degrees so you're sideways with one cheek on the edge of the seat and then you've got easy access.

I've heard it suggested that you could also move laterally - so you sit on the seat so you can poop through the hole, then shift to either side so again one cheek is on the edge of the seat and the other one is in the air.

Ummm nah at that swinging to the side stuff. I got a sink next to my toilet. I do that, my ACLs are gone, b.

How you spread your cheeks sitting down?

It's not rocket science my boy. Lean forward use your left hand or whatever han
No homo but I'ma need the specs of y'all's toilet and ***.

Its a simple lean forward, reach around and wipe front to back until I sees no residue.

The thought of standing, bending over, manually grabbing a cheek with one hand and wiping with the other :rofl:.

If you sit and lean forward, cheeks open like automatic doors.

I'm saying though :lol:

Don't see how standing makes it cleaner you cake the poop when u stand up straight spreading the frosting on them buns

^ But no one is standing straight up. You angle yourself, there is no poop smeared. That maneuvering on the toilet just seems hella complicated.

So you lean forward & spread your cheeks instead of just standing up

I don't think dudes realize standing is just this, but a few degrees higher and more clearance. No cheek holding for me, wipe till clean. Your cheeks don't clench up, the hell.

Last edited:
So you lean forward & spread your cheeks instead of just standing up

You duke with perfect posture?

I'm leaning as soon as I take the seat.

I'm talkin elbows to thighs.

Legs spread wide open.

****** out here sittin like they in an interview while ******* :x

Last edited:
You duke with perfect posture?

I'm leaning as soon as I take the seat.

I'm talkin elbows to thighs.

Legs spread wide open.