Wiping the butt vol. do you stand or sit?

Ok i had an omlette and some milk and just tried the stand method.

My initial reaction was that of confusion because it felt really odd standing up without wiping yet.
I used the crumpled up tp method and proceded to wipe.
There was a suprisingly good range of motion even though i had to arch my back slightly.
Interestingly enough my cheeks were not as tight as i thought they would be while wiping standing up.
After the initial wipe i used the wet wipes because initially i was cautious. I then proceded to dry wipe using the wraparound double fold method.
All in all i can see why people would prefer this.
Just not my cup of tea.

Pros- good mobility...surprising stability.

Cons. My butt got cold when it left the seat.

I would def recommend to a friend to give it a try.

Solid 6.5 out of 10.

:rofl: :rofl:

Son posted a Yelp Review on a new way to wipe da booty.

This is one of the funniest threads ever mane.

I took a dump in a trash can on main street at 3 am, waiting for the Q 25.

only time in my life i stood to wipe.

This reminds me of log jam 2012. Me and my boys all were injured and on percs for like a week. Just a strange coincidence. Well you know what happens with those if you're on them a while... We were dropping LOGS taking pics and texting each other our results. :lol: so foul

:smh: at cats being able to stand to wipe
Y'all cats must have no booty meat at all, fam
I know I'm not the only one who would have to use one hand to pull one cheek to the side so I can reach that exit.

If you think you stand straight up like a solider and wipe your *** I'm sure you got wild doo doo pebbles saved in there.

Either that, or son don't got no CAKE whatsoever

If you can sit down butt-naked on a bicycle, and ya booty don't swallow the whole bike seat, you need to get some more calories in ya diet B

Last edited:
mex-grocer_2272_579872288

Last edited:
Ok a little confusion

Those who are standing....you just stand and wipe?

Like you don't grabs cheek and spread while standing? You just try to get through the booty with the door shut?

Ok a little confusion

Those who are standing....you just stand and wipe?

Like you don't grabs cheek and spread while standing? You just try to get through the booty with the door shut?

Step 1: While seated you grab the tp and folded it properly and place it in wiping hand

Step 2: Stand and bend while grabbing one cheek with non wiping hand

Step 3: Wipe

Step 4: Grab more tp (folded properly) and repeat steps 2-3 until there is no more fecal matter on tp

Guarantee theres bout 56 people cleanin they butt in the shower all kinds of nasty ways.

I just dropped some nice soft turds and wiped sitting down. **** that standing crap.

Last edited:
Tried wiping while standing...that **** is unnatural as hell and far more complicated...
word it just seems weird standin trying to wipe haven to spread them cheeks with da hand to wipe dat dookie :x

Last edited:
Its not really standing up, its more at an angle so you can have a greater surface area and more power with your reach to wipe. That would be weird as hell to stand straight up, cause I'd assume you'd be mashing your doo doo together before even wiping.

Last edited:
I don't get how yawl dudes are complicating standing up to wipe.  It's really not that difficult.  Ya'll dudes who sit and wipe are talking about all this maneuvers to wipe while sitting...seems way more complex.  And if you're on a public toilet (even if you line it) if you all are spinning around and all this other sorcery don't you worry about coming in contact with the bare seat at some point?

Back
Top Bottom