with 2020 is coming up, 2010's = meh decade? post memorable highlights.

maxresdefault.jpg

stiviano-ap829208731147.jpg

underrated post. The rise of Griselda records has been a great thing to see & hear AFAIK tho. The presidential election after the next should be interesting, I did not see The Donald coming at all TBH.
Griselda records is cool but they like many things this past decade is over rated as ****....

Trying to figure out why some you guys blame the 2010s for being trash...... as if y’all didn’t contribute to it being as such. A lot of y’all are still in your prime.... yet “Oh, 2010s were trash... it went downhill after 2013, etc etc.” when you all are part of the blame :lol: :lol:.

A generation is what you make of it. You guys have more influence than you’d like to admit. :lol: :lol:

I did grow up in the south. I think in NY and other big cities had more open folks back then.

In the early 2000s whites we're not on it like they are nowadays in the south. When I first got on my around 04 I definitely was surprised by the demographics. It was always preached like Jordan's where a black people vice. Definitely saw the Hispanics in the hood as well wearing J's.
It was honestly a culture shock for me getting on nt.
5g society don't seem as cool as it did in the movies.

2020 is the future in all of our literature and movies.
04 is late. Whites were wearing Jordan’s in Texas during the og era. Not only Jordan’s but air revolutions and other big shoes with fitted jeans and the tongues sticking out like CONS. BY THE TIME THE 04 era came around it was pretty much a hip hop thing. Also the time where people were deciding retros weren’t good for basketball as they lost their functionality due to the decline in materials.

Trying to figure out why some you guys blame the 2010s for being trash...... as if y’all didn’t contribute to it being as such. A lot of y’all are still in your prime.... yet “Oh, 2010s were trash... it went downhill after 2013, etc etc.” when you all are part of the blame :lol: :lol:.

A generation is what you make of it. You guys have more influence than you’d like to admit. :lol: :lol:

Cats in they 20s, 30s, and 40s talking like they “old”.

People in our age range should be the innovators, influencers, inventors, and leaders for the 2000s babies and old *** baby boomers but we complain, whine, and b***h about damn near EVERYTHING.

Absolutely no leadership... a bunch of adults with no brains, balls, or executive ability. SMH.

We’re only 20 years into the 21st century... the beginning of a century is when new ideas and inventions occur. Compare the first 20 of the 20th century to the 21st.

Cats in they 20s, 30s, and 40s talking like they “old”.

People in our age range should be the innovators, influencers, inventors, and leaders for the 2000s babies and old *** baby boomers but we complain, whine, and b***h about damn near EVERYTHING.

Absolutely no leadership... a bunch of adults with no brains, balls, or executive ability. SMH.

We’re only 20 years into the 21st century... the beginning of a century is when new ideas and inventions occur. Compare the first 20 of the 20th century to the 21st.

u right pa.... we need moar of these leaders....

9313D4F6-5B02-4A2B-A37D-F8602087BD68.jpeg
4A155C20-EA75-4596-8BE0-DA4F8524CD84.jpeg

It was a damn good decade for music. Better than the 2000s.

It will be known as the decade of major progress for LGBT community too. Really noticeable if youre a millennial or older. I'm glad cannabis more legal and accepted as ever too. It was a decade of good progress and I hope it continues.

Back
Top Bottom