With only two weeks left in the season who's the NFL MVP?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

some of yall NTers need help when it comes to sports

MVP is MOST Valuable PLAYER right?

Vick is more valuable to the Eagles then Tom is to the Patriots

If Kolb was running the offense no way the Eagles would be winning

But if I recall when Brady was out (2009) Matt ran that same offense just as good
yeah coming off an 18 win season, a cool 7 win drop off against the easiest schedule in years and we missed the playoffs. cassel ran it just as good, sure.

not sure if you noticed, cassel is showing he can play outside of the NE "system".

this system talk in NE is bs. tom brady IS the system. he makes it work.

oh man, if kolb was running the eagle offense? what about if brian hoyer was running the NE offense? we're a 4 win team...maybe

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Originally Posted by Deuce King

People are going out of their way to discredit Vick in here.  Saying he's playing with nothing but superstars, a real QB isn't suppose to have 100 rushing yards a game..........all sorts of things.  It's sickening, but I can't say that I'm surprised, dudes are just revealing their true colors.  Dudes still hating on Vick for what he did in the past and it shows with some of these posts. 

Give it a rest, buddy.
When THEY stop..............MAYBE, just maybe I'll stop
happy.gif

tom brady IS the system. he makes it work. 
Nothing against what your saying and I get your point somewhat, but really it's Belichick that is the system in NE.

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

People are going out of their way to discredit Vick in here.  Saying he's playing with nothing but superstars, a real QB isn't suppose to have 100 rushing yards a game..........all sorts of things.  It's sickening, but I can't say that I'm surprised, dudes are just revealing their true colors.  Dudes still hating on Vick for what he did in the past and it shows with some of these posts. 

Give it a rest, buddy.
When THEY stop..............MAYBE, just maybe I'll stop
happy.gif

Nothing against what your saying and I get your point somewhat, but really it's Belichick that is the system in NE.

But if I recall when Brady was out (2009) Matt ran that same offense just as good

I dont understand how some of yall can not see that Vick has MISSED 2 WHOLE season wit no football contact at all and came back to be in the MVP race and playoffs.......I dont think Brady could do that maybe miss one season but TWO?

Its not like its a run away like Juan Baller said.
But those missed games are the main factor in this discussion
Desean and Jeremy and Shady are prob more talented than
Branch Welker and BJGE but the production on all fronts including QB is pretty similar.

I dont understand how some of yall can not see that Vick has MISSED 2 WHOLE season wit no football contact at all and came back to be in the MVP race and playoffs.......I dont think Brady could do that maybe miss one season but TWO?

Its not like its a run away like Juan Baller said.
But those missed games are the main factor in this discussion
Desean and Jeremy and Shady are prob more talented than
Branch Welker and BJGE but the production on all fronts including QB is pretty similar.

yeah i mean that's a valid point. i think we're seeing it especially on defense this year. with all the injuries, he's plugging holes, and they're getting it done, barely in some instances, but they're getting it done.

i think on offense it's similar, but it's gotta be an elite QB in there making decisions. i don't see who else could make it work (peyton obviously could have success). i really don't think the arguement, oh if vick was on NE, he'd be even better is 100% truth. i don't think it's a fair statement to say at all.

yeah i mean that's a valid point. i think we're seeing it especially on defense this year. with all the injuries, he's plugging holes, and they're getting it done, barely in some instances, but they're getting it done.

i think on offense it's similar, but it's gotta be an elite QB in there making decisions. i don't see who else could make it work (peyton obviously could have success). i really don't think the arguement, oh if vick was on NE, he'd be even better is 100% truth. i don't think it's a fair statement to say at all.

Vick also went 2 seasons without being hit/injured, etc and was able to get his body right.  Brady missed a full season with an ACL injury and spent last season under 100%. 

I mean, we can sit here all day and spin it on each side of the coin.  Fact of the matter is, both are having incredible years but Brady has played more and has more wins so that will most certainly be the deciding factor in all of this.

Vick also went 2 seasons without being hit/injured, etc and was able to get his body right.  Brady missed a full season with an ACL injury and spent last season under 100%. 

I mean, we can sit here all day and spin it on each side of the coin.  Fact of the matter is, both are having incredible years but Brady has played more and has more wins so that will most certainly be the deciding factor in all of this.

Vick is a better ATHLETE & player then Brady hands down

Brady is just a better QB

and this is the Most Valuable PLAYER award not most valuable QB award

Thats all im sayin

Thats all im sayin

Thats all im sayin
6ac16348d703ed4aeecd31548e164957ab087272.gif

Thats all im sayin
6ac16348d703ed4aeecd31548e164957ab087272.gif

Thats all im sayin
it's funny how some people claim that others need help when it comes to sports
laugh.gif

Thats all im sayin
it's funny how some people claim that others need help when it comes to sports
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Its more than likely Brady, but this season from Vick compares favorably with Randall Cunningham's 1990
and that season is the crowning achievement from dual threat QB's
Stretch Vick's perfromance over 16 games and you have
4000 passing yards 29 passing td's
891 rushing yards, 12 rushing td's
Lets not mistake the facts. Vick doesnt get hurt, hes the MVP. And Tom Brady has had his second best season ever.
Im almost shocked by the numbers both have put up.
I think Michael can still go out and win the MVP but, he is going to have to be out of this world the next 2 weeks, but hes been out of this world all season.....
can we all agree on this. 
SHOULD Vick win based on what he has done in games against the Skins, Giants? Yes.

WILL he win since he missed basically 4 games? No.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Its more than likely Brady, but this season from Vick compares favorably with Randall Cunningham's 1990
and that season is the crowning achievement from dual threat QB's
Stretch Vick's perfromance over 16 games and you have
4000 passing yards 29 passing td's
891 rushing yards, 12 rushing td's
Lets not mistake the facts. Vick doesnt get hurt, hes the MVP. And Tom Brady has had his second best season ever.
Im almost shocked by the numbers both have put up.
I think Michael can still go out and win the MVP but, he is going to have to be out of this world the next 2 weeks, but hes been out of this world all season.....
can we all agree on this. 
SHOULD Vick win based on what he has done in games against the Skins, Giants? Yes.

WILL he win since he missed basically 4 games? No.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Tom Brady is the epitome of a perfect NFL quarterback ... To argue that Vick is even in the same stratosphere is simply asinine ...

About as asinine as saying Dez Bryant is an elite WR.

1. Best 4th quarter QB rating.
2. Best road QB rating.
3. 290.6 YPG, 2nd in the league behind Manning and 53.5 better than Brady.
4. Five second half comeback wins, including four in the 4th quarter
5. 8-1 record when he starts and finishes a game.

Dude has been clutch. Philly wouldn't finish .500 if he wasn't at QB. Nobody else in the league could have engineered that comeback against the Giants.

And I get tired of hearing how Brady doesn't have weapons. Where have you clowns been the last 10 years? The Pats have always been about the system. Plug new guys in and they'll work. Bellichick is the best at putting his guys in the best position to win. He won 11 games with Matt *$@%*%% Cassel at QB.
I thought I would never see the day DaJoka defend #7
laugh.gif
I completely agree. He also has done this without taking the first reps with the first team in training camp and pre-season and two years in prison.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Tom Brady is the epitome of a perfect NFL quarterback ... To argue that Vick is even in the same stratosphere is simply asinine ...

About as asinine as saying Dez Bryant is an elite WR.

1. Best 4th quarter QB rating.
2. Best road QB rating.
3. 290.6 YPG, 2nd in the league behind Manning and 53.5 better than Brady.
4. Five second half comeback wins, including four in the 4th quarter
5. 8-1 record when he starts and finishes a game.

Dude has been clutch. Philly wouldn't finish .500 if he wasn't at QB. Nobody else in the league could have engineered that comeback against the Giants.

And I get tired of hearing how Brady doesn't have weapons. Where have you clowns been the last 10 years? The Pats have always been about the system. Plug new guys in and they'll work. Bellichick is the best at putting his guys in the best position to win. He won 11 games with Matt *$@%*%% Cassel at QB.
I thought I would never see the day DaJoka defend #7
laugh.gif
I completely agree. He also has done this without taking the first reps with the first team in training camp and pre-season and two years in prison.

Back
Top Bottom