Wizards trade number #5 pick...

PG... you said it yourself wether you realize it or not, but isn't NONE of the previous drafts in years and years an indictment on ownership and the GM? Imean if you have top pics year after year after year.. what the hell?

First why you are you still in the lottery and with all those lottery pics how come you have gotten better?

Whos fault? The bums they pick.. the dudes pickin the bums? lol

Here let me tell ya. Its the bum hiring the bum to pick the other bums.. lololol

Even if you are a loyal lifer of a fan how can you keep giving them credit or placing blame elsewhere? Why give them leash? When your team has a Superstar thenyou should be top three in the conference. But you said yourself.. the Wiz have three superstars (not my opinion) and they still aren't consistently in thetop three.

Sooooo.. where does that leave you...Cleveland didn't have a legit top three players.. The Celts did... The Magic did...The Heat didn't...

When is THIS team either going to do well with what they have like other teams OR the three "superstars" going to do what other teams with three do?

Pointless argument in my estimation.

Back
Top Bottom