WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

That Rock and Austin face to face just made me think of that epic Wrestlemania  17 Promo 
pimp.gif
There was a Wrestlemania 17?

Yea, idk why Taker and Game won't bring up their match 10 years ago. Like we're too stupid not to know about it. I guess it's truly for the kids now.....

Yea, idk why Taker and Game won't bring up their match 10 years ago. Like we're too stupid not to know about it. I guess it's truly for the kids now.....

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by toine2983

Anyone want to guess what bright color shirt Cena is gonna debut tonight?
I say Yellow like your font color
He's black, twice, orange and his current barney, my guess is red or bright blue if he hasn't done that color, let me ask the lil fruity pebble lovers here what they think even thought it doesn't matter what they think... 

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by toine2983

Anyone want to guess what bright color shirt Cena is gonna debut tonight?
I say Yellow like your font color
He's black, twice, orange and his current barney, my guess is red or bright blue if he hasn't done that color, let me ask the lil fruity pebble lovers here what they think even thought it doesn't matter what they think... 

I guess Red can be crossed off the Cena shirt color wheel.
laugh.gif

And WWE couldn't be more creative with that shirt.

I thought it was an old Cena shirt, seems like the only thing they change with his is the color.

I guess Red can be crossed off the Cena shirt color wheel.
laugh.gif

And WWE couldn't be more creative with that shirt.

I thought it was an old Cena shirt, seems like the only thing they change with his is the color.

Back
Top Bottom