WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

I'm done. The streams have been AWFUL tonight. I'm not ponying up anything for this either. Good night.

I'm done. The streams have been AWFUL tonight. I'm not ponying up anything for this either. Good night.

I haven't seen Orton sell like this since the days when he was a heel.

Nevermind.. he powered up

ANACONDA VICE! Although it seems silly do use that when he's been focusing on Orton's leg the whole match.
laugh.gif

Why would you even go for a punt again after the same exact thing happened to you at RAW!

roll.gif
roll.gif
That was an amazing getaway from that RKO from CMgod
pimp.gif

Orton wins and overcomes the injured knee.

I haven't seen Orton sell like this since the days when he was a heel.

Nevermind.. he powered up

ANACONDA VICE! Although it seems silly do use that when he's been focusing on Orton's leg the whole match.
laugh.gif

Why would you even go for a punt again after the same exact thing happened to you at RAW!

roll.gif
roll.gif
That was an amazing getaway from that RKO from CMgod
pimp.gif

Orton wins and overcomes the injured knee.

According to wrestlezone.com 
WrestleZone has learned exclusively tonight that as of 6pm EST, WWE Raw star Randy Orton is upset with his position on tonight's WrestleMania card. According to a well placed WWE source, the Cole/Lawler, Triple H/Undertaker, 8 man tag match and Cena/Miz are set to close the show, and we have been told that Orton is upset that his match against CM Punk is not amongst the top 4 on the show, as he feels his program with Punk has been helping to carry Raw on a weekly basis and at house show events heading into Wrestlemania.

Additionally, we have been told that agent/producer Arn Anderson informed Orton earlier today that after several Wrestlemania edits his match against Punk would also be trimmed down time-wise, and this further upset Orton.

While Orton understands that Triple H/Undertaker and Cena/Miz/Rock has garnered much fan interest and are money matches that deserve to be ahead of him on the Wrestlemania card, he feels that an 8 man tag match and a match between announcers should not supersede the work he and Punk have been doing on Raw. Of course plans can always change during the show tonight, but as of earlier this evening, this is what we've been told.

According to wrestlezone.com 
WrestleZone has learned exclusively tonight that as of 6pm EST, WWE Raw star Randy Orton is upset with his position on tonight's WrestleMania card. According to a well placed WWE source, the Cole/Lawler, Triple H/Undertaker, 8 man tag match and Cena/Miz are set to close the show, and we have been told that Orton is upset that his match against CM Punk is not amongst the top 4 on the show, as he feels his program with Punk has been helping to carry Raw on a weekly basis and at house show events heading into Wrestlemania.

Additionally, we have been told that agent/producer Arn Anderson informed Orton earlier today that after several Wrestlemania edits his match against Punk would also be trimmed down time-wise, and this further upset Orton.

While Orton understands that Triple H/Undertaker and Cena/Miz/Rock has garnered much fan interest and are money matches that deserve to be ahead of him on the Wrestlemania card, he feels that an 8 man tag match and a match between announcers should not supersede the work he and Punk have been doing on Raw. Of course plans can always change during the show tonight, but as of earlier this evening, this is what we've been told.

Orton went for the RKO, but Punk countered with a standing head kick.

Punk went to the top, but Orton crotched him.  Orton hit a top rope superplex but it took him about 60 seconds to set it up.

Punk back in control, went to the outside and locked on a figure four around the ringpost.

Just noticed the Anonymous Raw GM podium is set up at ringside.

Back in the ring, Punk working on another leg lock on Orton.  Orton fights out.  Hits a series of clotheslines and a scoop powerslam. Orton hits an Angle Slam.

Punk able to lock on the Anaconda Vice, but Orton makes it to the ropes.  Punk goes to the apron, but Orton throws him into the ringpost and follows with the hangmans DDT.  Orton looking for the RKO, but instead sets up for the punt.    Went for it, but his leg gave out.

I can tell you right now, Orton's going to win this match.

Orton went for the RKO, but Punk countered with a standing head kick.

Punk went to the top, but Orton crotched him.  Orton hit a top rope superplex but it took him about 60 seconds to set it up.

Punk back in control, went to the outside and locked on a figure four around the ringpost.

Just noticed the Anonymous Raw GM podium is set up at ringside.

Back in the ring, Punk working on another leg lock on Orton.  Orton fights out.  Hits a series of clotheslines and a scoop powerslam. Orton hits an Angle Slam.

Punk able to lock on the Anaconda Vice, but Orton makes it to the ropes.  Punk goes to the apron, but Orton throws him into the ringpost and follows with the hangmans DDT.  Orton looking for the RKO, but instead sets up for the punt.    Went for it, but his leg gave out.

I can tell you right now, Orton's going to win this match.

Back
Top Bottom