WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

HBK. 
pimp.gif

I wish HBK would come out and dance around the outside of the ring while his theme plays and just go back up the ramp and leave without saying a word.

Taker's Johnny Cash theme is cool, but they'd be fools to let him come out to that and Mania.

Taker's Johnny Cash theme is cool, but they'd be fools to let him come out to that and Mania.

I wish HBK would come out and dance around the outside of the ring while his theme plays and just go back up the ramp and leave without saying a word.

Originally Posted by PLVN

roll.gif
roll.gif

I can just imagine that.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I can just imagine that.

If they announce JR will call the entire show, WWE got my money. This dude HBK special guest refereeing wouldn't hurt either. Otherwise its gonna come down to Sunday night.

If they announce JR will call the entire show, WWE got my money. This dude HBK special guest refereeing wouldn't hurt either. Otherwise its gonna come down to Sunday night.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom