WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

I would have no problem with Kane doing the trumpet if they didn't flip flop him back and forth between an evil monster and a fan favorite like every other month.

I would have no problem with Kane doing the trumpet if they didn't flip flop him back and forth between an evil monster and a fan favorite like every other month.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I don't see why Christian would turn on Edge.  They've teamed together one time.  They've had no animosity.  Christian has beaten Del Rio twice.  Del Rio locked the arm breaker on Christian tonight laying him out.  I just don't see a it.
they could always play the jealousy angle. Christian is Jealous off all of Edges success after they broke up 

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I don't see why Christian would turn on Edge.  They've teamed together one time.  They've had no animosity.  Christian has beaten Del Rio twice.  Del Rio locked the arm breaker on Christian tonight laying him out.  I just don't see a it.
they could always play the jealousy angle. Christian is Jealous off all of Edges success after they broke up 

Keri Hilson.
pimp.gif

I forgot who asked, but I'll be ordering Wrestlemania like I've done for the past few years.

I only order 3 WWE PPVs yearly the other two being the Rumble and Summerfest.

Keri Hilson.
pimp.gif

I forgot who asked, but I'll be ordering Wrestlemania like I've done for the past few years.

I only order 3 WWE PPVs yearly the other two being the Rumble and Summerfest.

Originally Posted by ESyDC

You buggin bro. RAW vs Smackdown 2006 and here Comes the pain are QUALITY and even GOAT Worthy IMO.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that was a smackdown game my dude.[/color]

Originally Posted by ESyDC

You buggin bro. RAW vs Smackdown 2006 and here Comes the pain are QUALITY and even GOAT Worthy IMO.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that was a smackdown game my dude.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom