WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by theDEEK

This promo just saved the entire match for me.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The mutual respect thing was really pissing me off until The Undertaker came correct putting Shawn in his place.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this and this. i liked it as a whole. takers walk away (with the long shot) was nice.[/color]

Someone make a gif of Takers reaction when HGH looked back at him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

This promo just saved the entire match for me.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The mutual respect thing was really pissing me off until The Undertaker came correct putting Shawn in his place.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this and this. i liked it as a whole. takers walk away (with the long shot) was nice.[/color]

Great promo.
pimp.gif

Shawn Michael's involvement was just what this match needed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

HBK leaving HHH to dry, didn't see that coming (or are there plans for him to be involved on Sunday?).

must be...

he wont be the special ref...

so in order for him to pop up, he will be involved some how

Originally Posted by bkmac

HBK leaving HHH to dry, didn't see that coming (or are there plans for him to be involved on Sunday?).

must be...

he wont be the special ref...

so in order for him to pop up, he will be involved some how

That turned out to be pretty damn entertaining. Certainly adds a nice little twist and some intrigue to Sunday's match. Wonder what their plans for HBK are.

That turned out to be pretty damn entertaining. Certainly adds a nice little twist and some intrigue to Sunday's match. Wonder what their plans for HBK are.

I can't get over how much better the Johnny Cash song makes Taker's entrance. It's not stale at all to me anymore.

I can't get over how much better the Johnny Cash song makes Taker's entrance. It's not stale at all to me anymore.

I haven't watched wrestling in years, but I caught that promo and I'm amped

I haven't watched wrestling in years, but I caught that promo and I'm amped

HBK costing HHH the match somehow? It seemed like they were playing into the idea of HBK being the ref then him saying he cant.

I think though this was something we all talked about.

I do not think Shawn was going to say "Because I'm the Special Referee because that would sour the match. I think Shawn was going to say HHH was doing this match for him. And with all the Shawn bashing from both men, we saw the Shawn Michaels we all saw when he wanted to beat taker

I think though this was something we all talked about.

I do not think Shawn was going to say "Because I'm the Special Referee because that would sour the match. I think Shawn was going to say HHH was doing this match for him. And with all the Shawn bashing from both men, we saw the Shawn Michaels we all saw when he wanted to beat taker

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what's with the music?! [/color]
sick.gif

HBK costing HHH the match somehow? It seemed like they were playing into the idea of HBK being the ref then him saying he cant.

Back
Top Bottom