WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what's with the music?! [/color]
sick.gif

What is the blue monkey hell????? That theme was AWFUL.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]how do you change a guys music, something he's had for HOW many years, decades...... to..... that? [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what's with the music?! [/color]
sick.gif

What is the blue monkey hell????? That theme was AWFUL.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]how do you change a guys music, something he's had for HOW many years, decades...... to..... that? [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

So I'm guessing this is the last wrestling of the show?

We still have to see the Trish/Snookie & LayCool video packages, and then Rock/Cena/Miz.

So I'm guessing this is the last wrestling of the show?

We still have to see the Trish/Snookie & LayCool video packages, and then Rock/Cena/Miz.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Does Daniel Bryan make his own t-shirts?

I seriously can't believe they made a shirt in 2011 that says Submission Wrestling.  I'm tempted to buy it just to support him.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Does Daniel Bryan make his own t-shirts?

I seriously can't believe they made a shirt in 2011 that says Submission Wrestling.  I'm tempted to buy it just to support him.

Why the @@@# does Snooki have ANYTHING to do with Wrestlemania??

Vince already has The Rock and Stone Cold, is Snooki really going to bring in some extra buys?

Why the @@@# does Snooki have ANYTHING to do with Wrestlemania??

Vince already has The Rock and Stone Cold, is Snooki really going to bring in some extra buys?

I think Ziggler v. Morrison would have been an awesome match for Mania.  Sucks they have to ruin it with those wastes of space.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I could listen to Cole the Troll all day.  Imagine if he was on NT.

I would never leave NT.
laugh.gif

@MichaelCole Welcome to the resistance! The COLE-alition is in chicago. One last night to send a message to lawler! Coleminers unite!

@MichaelCole The cole mine is in full force. Here we go! Raw is cole!

@MichaelCole How awesome is cm punk! He is a master on the mic and in the ring! I want to be his minister of propaganda

@MichaelCole Lawler is getting his tonight at the hands of my guy! Jack swagger! Thanks for coming lawler

@MichaelCole Hahahahaha! Cole rules again! Lawler wanted none of me tonight! He walked away from the fight! I am in his head. I win sunday!

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I could listen to Cole the Troll all day.  Imagine if he was on NT.

I would never leave NT.
laugh.gif

@MichaelCole Welcome to the resistance! The COLE-alition is in chicago. One last night to send a message to lawler! Coleminers unite!

@MichaelCole The cole mine is in full force. Here we go! Raw is cole!

@MichaelCole How awesome is cm punk! He is a master on the mic and in the ring! I want to be his minister of propaganda

@MichaelCole Lawler is getting his tonight at the hands of my guy! Jack swagger! Thanks for coming lawler

@MichaelCole Hahahahaha! Cole rules again! Lawler wanted none of me tonight! He walked away from the fight! I am in his head. I win sunday!

Back
Top Bottom