WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

i really thought Blake Griffin was gonna come out to dunk when the choir started singing

glad I streamed this online & saved myself $50+. I think they're gonna set up that Cena/Miz conflict for a triple threat match with The Rock @ SummerSlam

Pretty good show overall. I paid $60... worth it because a few friends came over.

Wish HBK was incorporated in HHH/Taker match.

Wish CM Punk would have got the win...

Ending was okay.

Pretty good show overall. I paid $60... worth it because a few friends came over.

Wish HBK was incorporated in HHH/Taker match.

Wish CM Punk would have got the win...

Ending was okay.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

-Obviously off top..The Rock was underused......but I'm not surprised  at all....Vince knows how to advertise something and milk the hell out of it and then let you down in the end.
-HHH/Taker should have went on last but obviously for the finish they wanted that couldn't happen....I didn't think I would say HHH and Taker would have match of the night coming in but they did...it wasnt a 5 star match by any means but for nostalgia it was good.
-Crowd wasn't that into the show....it makes the watching experience alot better when they have wrestlemania(or any ppv or tv show) at a good arena with a crowd thats really into it. Last good crowd I remember was Wrestlemania 22 in Chicago.
-Main event was anti-climatic...(the videos were
pimp.gif
...choir was dope too)

I'm not "*****ing" just dropping my opinion cause honestly it kept me watching to see what would happen so it wasnt that bad where i just cut my stream off....def looks like they're setting up for a Rock/Cena at Summerslam tho.
smaller arenas, better crowds.

-Obviously off top..The Rock was underused......but I'm not surprised  at all....Vince knows how to advertise something and milk the hell out of it and then let you down in the end.
-HHH/Taker should have went on last but obviously for the finish they wanted that couldn't happen....I didn't think I would say HHH and Taker would have match of the night coming in but they did...it wasnt a 5 star match by any means but for nostalgia it was good.
-Crowd wasn't that into the show....it makes the watching experience alot better when they have wrestlemania(or any ppv or tv show) at a good arena with a crowd thats really into it. Last good crowd I remember was Wrestlemania 22 in Chicago.
pimp.gif
...choir was dope too)

I'm not "*****ing" just dropping my opinion cause honestly it kept me watching to see what would happen so it wasnt that bad where i just cut my stream off....def looks like they're setting up for a Rock/Cena at Summerslam tho.

The main event was a complete disaster, the only thing that saved it from being a HHH/Orton part II was The Rock.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Didn't watch it. But everyone I know said it sucked
If I had two more hands, I would give it four thumbs down.

Maybe I just bought into the hype.
laugh.gif

Thank Tom Cruise I didn't pay for it.

The main event was a complete disaster, the only thing that saved it from being a HHH/Orton part II was The Rock.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Didn't watch it. But everyone I know said it sucked
If I had two more hands, I would give it four thumbs down.

Maybe I just bought into the hype.
laugh.gif

Thank Tom Cruise I didn't pay for it.

I thought overall it was a good PPV but the ending was pretty lame, I just don't understand the Rock's role now and now Miz looks even weaker and the Rock/Cena angle lost steam

Cena can kick out from a briefcase to the head but a set up move (Rock Bottom) finishes him off...scratches head

but the HHH- Taker match was great which I didn't expect and I'm glad HBK didn't get involved

I thought overall it was a good PPV but the ending was pretty lame, I just don't understand the Rock's role now and now Miz looks even weaker and the Rock/Cena angle lost steam

Cena can kick out from a briefcase to the head but a set up move (Rock Bottom) finishes him off...scratches head

but the HHH- Taker match was great which I didn't expect and I'm glad HBK didn't get involved

Originally Posted by sickickz23

pimp.gif
...choir was dope too)

LOL i was at WM22....

The Georgia Dome holds at least 3x as many people as the Allstate Arena

pimp.gif
...choir was dope too)

LOL i was at WM22....

pimp.gif
...choir was dope too)

Of course....but WM 17 was in the astrodome and that crowd was great...that was also like a peak time for the WWF...everybody and they momma watched back then.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

pimp.gif
...choir was dope too)

LOL i was at WM22....

One of the best crowds at a wrestling event ever. Made every match just "that" much better, unlike tonight.
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
...choir was dope too)

LOL i was at WM22....

One of the best crowds at a wrestling event ever. Made every match just "that" much better, unlike tonight.
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
...choir was dope too)

Of course....but WM 17 was in the astrodome and that crowd was great...that was also like a peak time for the WWF...everybody and they momma watched back then.

STONE COLD BORED ME.. HHH IS GOD, TAKER SUCKS FOR BEATING HIM BY SUBMISSION { Yesss im mad lol } .. SNOOKY SURPRISED ME WITH THE CARTWHEEL, AND THE ROCK MADE ME LAUGH A LITTLE : )

DID I MENTION.. UMM TAKER SUCKSSS, SMH TRIPLE H IS STILL GOD IN MY EYES LOL
smokin.gif

I thought it was a good show. Everything played out how I expected it to except for the ADR match,
The Taker/HHH match was great even with the ending. I can't believe all of the people complaining about how long it took Taker to get to the back.
eyes.gif

Nobody expected Miz to retain which was a nice swerve and we've all been wanting to see the Rock, Rock Bottom Cena. 

pimp.gif
...choir was dope too)

LOL i was at WM22....

so was I. I loved the F U Cena chants. CM Punk as one of his gangsters btw had me
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
...choir was dope too)

LOL i was at WM22....

so was I. I loved the F U Cena chants. CM Punk as one of his gangsters btw had me
laugh.gif

I thought it was a good show. Everything played out how I expected it to except for the ADR match,
The Taker/HHH match was great even with the ending. I can't believe all of the people complaining about how long it took Taker to get to the back.
eyes.gif

Nobody expected Miz to retain which was a nice swerve and we've all been wanting to see the Rock, Rock Bottom Cena. 

STONE COLD BORED ME.. HHH IS GOD, TAKER SUCKS FOR BEATING HIM BY SUBMISSION { Yesss im mad lol } .. SNOOKY SURPRISED ME WITH THE CARTWHEEL, AND THE ROCK MADE ME LAUGH A LITTLE : )

DID I MENTION.. UMM TAKER SUCKSSS, SMH TRIPLE H IS STILL GOD IN MY EYES LOL
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

LOL i was at WM22....

One of the best crowds at a wrestling event ever. Made every match, just "that" much better, unlike tonight.
30t6p3b.gif

The heat on Cena that night was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.....when him and HHH was trading punches and the crowd was cheering then booing
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
....I love ++$# like that...makes the match that much better(even with Cena in it
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom