WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Like I said before, compared to the last 2 wrestlemania's, overall this mania was much better.

There is no way this was better than 26! Elaborate...

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Like I said before, compared to the last 2 wrestlemania's, overall this mania was much better.

There is no way this was better than 26! Elaborate...

that delayed top rope superplex by Rhodes on Mysterio was
eek.gif

Won $135 on my WM bets, mainly thanks to Cole the Troll 
smokin.gif

The lower betting limits actually saved me since I couldn't go big on Cena
laugh.gif

I will review and determine the winner of those that entered the NTWT WrestleMania Challenge tomorrow.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

I will review and determine the winner of those that entered the NTWT WrestleMania Challenge tomorrow.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Now that I think about it.. the HHH/Taker match wasn't even all that great. 
HBK/Taker & HBK/Taker II > HHH/Taker

by far.
Definitely. It didn't start approaching "great" territory for me until the 3rd Pedigree. They seriously had me believing that HHH was gonna win.

I'm gonna have to see how it holds on the second viewing when it comes up on the replay.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Cole got major heat tonight. So did Vickie. When the biggest heels are not even wrestlers, that is a problem, IMO.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Cole got major heat tonight. So did Vickie. When the biggest heels are not even wrestlers, that is a problem, IMO.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Now that I think about it.. the HHH/Taker match wasn't even all that great. 
HBK/Taker & HBK/Taker II > HHH/Taker

by far.
Definitely. It didn't start approaching "great" territory for me until the 3rd Pedigree. They seriously had me believing that HHH was gonna win.

I'm gonna have to see how it holds on the second viewing when it comes up on the replay.

Originally Posted by thacamel

For real. Jericho retaining>>>>>everything that has ever happened in wrestling history
Shawn_12_682x400_1212255a.jpg

God is laughing at that comment

Im watching the replay now though.....I need to see that HHH tombstone on Taker again...that tombstone with the pin>>>the whole show

Originally Posted by thacamel

For real. Jericho retaining>>>>>everything that has ever happened in wrestling history
Shawn_12_682x400_1212255a.jpg

God is laughing at that comment

Im watching the replay now though.....I need to see that HHH tombstone on Taker again...that tombstone with the pin>>>the whole show

Back
Top Bottom