WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by sickickz23

smaller arenas, better crowds.

LOL i was at WM22....

The Georgia Dome holds at least 3x as many people as the Allstate Arena
One of the best crowds at a wrestling event ever. Made every match, just "that" much better, unlike tonight.
30t6p3b.gif

The heat on Cena that night was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.....when him and HHH was trading punches and the crowd was cheering then booing
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
....I love ++$# like that...makes the match that much better(even with Cena in it
laugh.gif
)

Wrestlemania xx crowd was on point goldberg and brock match was a classic smh.......msg crowd> any

Wrestlemania xx crowd was on point goldberg and brock match was a classic smh.......msg crowd> any

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

a few things

5. taker/hhh wm27 match >>>>>> taker/hbk wm26 match
6. hhh messed up hitting taker in the head with a chair. chait shots to the head have been banned for a while. hhh looked pissed after he did it.
7. orton = cena jr., i cant +%#%$+% stand this guy. hope he gets bed bugs in his hotel tonight.

8. JNSQ went nuts (not lthose nuts, i destroyed those in my NTMania victory) when he saw snooks do those acrobatic moves.
I don't know if I would go that far for #5.  The match was very good.  I'll need to watch it a few more times.  But Taker/HBK 2 was an all-time classic (even though it was a notch below their first match).  I don't know if tonight's will go down as an all-time classic.

I'm pretty sure Taker got his hand up at the last second.  They did a good job with the camera work.

Agree about Orton.

JNSQ
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

a few things

5. taker/hhh wm27 match >>>>>> taker/hbk wm26 match
6. hhh messed up hitting taker in the head with a chair. chait shots to the head have been banned for a while. hhh looked pissed after he did it.
7. orton = cena jr., i cant +%#%$+% stand this guy. hope he gets bed bugs in his hotel tonight.

8. JNSQ went nuts (not lthose nuts, i destroyed those in my NTMania victory) when he saw snooks do those acrobatic moves.
I don't know if I would go that far for #5.  The match was very good.  I'll need to watch it a few more times.  But Taker/HBK 2 was an all-time classic (even though it was a notch below their first match).  I don't know if tonight's will go down as an all-time classic.

I'm pretty sure Taker got his hand up at the last second.  They did a good job with the camera work.

Agree about Orton.

JNSQ
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Any wrestling fan knows Toronto/Montreal/Philly(ECW Era) crowds > *

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Any wrestling fan knows Toronto/Montreal/Philly(ECW Era) crowds > *

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I thought overall it was a good PPV but the ending was pretty lame, I just don't understand the Rock's role now and now Miz looks even weaker and the Rock/Cena angle lost steam

Cena can kick out from a briefcase to the head but a set up move (Rock Bottom) finishes him off...scratches head

but the HHH- Taker match was great which I didn't expect and I'm glad HBK didn't get involved
Agree about The Rock.  I hope they have a set plan for exactly where they're going.  I have to assume it's going to be Rock vs Cena at SummerSlam.  We'll see.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I thought overall it was a good PPV but the ending was pretty lame, I just don't understand the Rock's role now and now Miz looks even weaker and the Rock/Cena angle lost steam

Cena can kick out from a briefcase to the head but a set up move (Rock Bottom) finishes him off...scratches head

but the HHH- Taker match was great which I didn't expect and I'm glad HBK didn't get involved
Agree about The Rock.  I hope they have a set plan for exactly where they're going.  I have to assume it's going to be Rock vs Cena at SummerSlam.  We'll see.

Are you saying that Brock and Goldberg was a classic in a good way or bad way?

Are you saying that Brock and Goldberg was a classic in a good way or bad way?

I'm watching the replay of Mania right now.

I have to say that the first time watching it live, I didn't mind The Rock's opening promo, but watching it back now, it was really pretty bad.  It was not a Rock promo.  It sounded like a typical WWE written Cena promo.  With the "Wrestle" "Mania" and "Yabba" "Dabba" chants, it was lame.  The Rock sounded like he was trying a be a PG era face rather than the normal awesome Rock.

I'm watching the replay of Mania right now.

I have to say that the first time watching it live, I didn't mind The Rock's opening promo, but watching it back now, it was really pretty bad.  It was not a Rock promo.  It sounded like a typical WWE written Cena promo.  With the "Wrestle" "Mania" and "Yabba" "Dabba" chants, it was lame.  The Rock sounded like he was trying a be a PG era face rather than the normal awesome Rock.

Like I said before, compared to the last 2 wrestlemania's, overall this mania was much better.

Like I said before, compared to the last 2 wrestlemania's, overall this mania was much better.

I probably would have been a lil disappointed if I'da paid for it, but since I didn't I would say this was a solid show..

Glad UT won, but wished it wouldnt have been with a submission..
Lawler/Cole was a tad anti-climactic IMO..
Rey/Cody was a very solid match..
Snooki match was good filler..
Edge/Del Rio was a good match but I was suprised it opened the show..
Miz/Cena could have been way better..I am left wondering if they'll start some sort of angle involving Cena being "addled" during the match..lol..

Overall I'd give this show a respectable 7.5/10

I probably would have been a lil disappointed if I'da paid for it, but since I didn't I would say this was a solid show..

Glad UT won, but wished it wouldnt have been with a submission..
Lawler/Cole was a tad anti-climactic IMO..
Rey/Cody was a very solid match..
Snooki match was good filler..
Edge/Del Rio was a good match but I was suprised it opened the show..
Miz/Cena could have been way better..I am left wondering if they'll start some sort of angle involving Cena being "addled" during the match..lol..

Overall I'd give this show a respectable 7.5/10

I cosign to everyone talking about the crowd at WM 22.. They got INTO that last match big time. Made me wanna root for HHH
laugh.gif

I cosign to everyone talking about the crowd at WM 22.. They got INTO that last match big time. Made me wanna root for HHH
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom