WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

roll.gif
at being one of the last ones to be eliminated in the Battle Royal
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Watched some matches on replay and I gotta say that most of the entrances were better than the matches..HHH and Taker's entrances were by far the best of the night..And that opening package for the Miz using the Hate Me Now song was executed perfectly..Kinda didnt see the point in using the choir for Cena, but they were still cool..That choir really built up the momentum for Cena to make a big entrance, but when he finally came out it seemed the crowd was just kinda blah about seeing him..

Watched some matches on replay and I gotta say that most of the entrances were better than the matches..HHH and Taker's entrances were by far the best of the night..And that opening package for the Miz using the Hate Me Now song was executed perfectly..Kinda didnt see the point in using the choir for Cena, but they were still cool..That choir really built up the momentum for Cena to make a big entrance, but when he finally came out it seemed the crowd was just kinda blah about seeing him..

Triple H should have stuck with For Whom The Bell Tolls
pimp.gif
all the way to the ring just to change things up. same with Cena/DMX and The Miz/Nas. wth was Triple H wearing before he came to the ring when the lights flashed?? looked like a Temple God from Legends of the Hidden Temple
laugh.gif

i actually wasnt disappointed last night. Orton/Punk, Rhodes/Mysterio, Edge/Del Rio, and Taker/HHH were good matches that held my attention. making HHH tap though
30t6p3b.gif
i actually thought they were going to end it with Taker getting Tombstoned. i was
eek.gif

Lawler/Cole went on too long. atleast they kept the 6 and 8 man tags short.

Cena not winning the strap
smile.gif

they should have had some kind of surprise though since its WM. something to talk about like unveiling the Raw GM or something.

Triple H should have stuck with For Whom The Bell Tolls
pimp.gif
all the way to the ring just to change things up. same with Cena/DMX and The Miz/Nas. wth was Triple H wearing before he came to the ring when the lights flashed?? looked like a Temple God from Legends of the Hidden Temple
laugh.gif

i actually wasnt disappointed last night. Orton/Punk, Rhodes/Mysterio, Edge/Del Rio, and Taker/HHH were good matches that held my attention. making HHH tap though
30t6p3b.gif
i actually thought they were going to end it with Taker getting Tombstoned. i was
eek.gif

Lawler/Cole went on too long. atleast they kept the 6 and 8 man tags short.

Cena not winning the strap
smile.gif

they should have had some kind of surprise though since its WM. something to talk about like unveiling the Raw GM or something.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm lookin forward to my match. Stealing the show. and retaining my title. [/color]
devil.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A lot of wrestling to watch today, ayi carumba, don't know how i'll fit it in.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]all 3 things that are showing today, and my son wasn't able to be with me as he was with his mom at some musical? (poor guy). so i dvr'd WM will rewatch it with him since he missed it.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I thought for the most part it was a solid showing.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Favorites of the night:[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Opening match, i really enjoyed it until it got to the "hey let's elbow drop a car" segment. kinda special ed and not needed.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Really liked the mysterio vs rhodes match and i love where rhodes is headed. with this new gimmick he has the potential to be upper card for a good while. really good heel imo.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- I liked Orton's match with Punk, more so on Punks end. The psych of it was really good, and punks facial expressions are great. It would have went a long way for him to of won... but they weren't having orton and cena losing in the same night. Orton can sell his a-- off tho.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- HHH/Undertaker.... from opening to taker "overselling". the crowd (including myself) was on the edge from bell to bell. i thought it was perfect what he did for a couple reasons. He is gonna be out however many month, he isn't fully healed and his body is a wreck. It gives HHH all the fuel up until next WM to give a big storyline about how he had him beat, how he didn't walk out of WM, etc etc. Then when taker finally comes back he has this grand dramatic entrance (as usual). sets everything up nicely.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- the set design was on of my favorites[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- the opening promos for cena and miz. both were so dope. (minus the choir with blake cena, see below)[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dislikes:[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- every segment that was on there. mae young saying she wanted the strudle was mildly funny but other than the rock and SCSA face to face.... they were god awful and Not needed. remove all of that and you could have had an extra 15 mins for someones match..... wonder who...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- the 3 mins 8 man tag matches. I understand the time restrictions and all, but come on.... Quality > Quantity, always has been and always will be. The corre as a whole is awful and throwing kane and show in with kofi and santino just doesn't make sense to do for a one night thing. storyline's were awful for both of them. i'll give it to snooki, at least she didn't hardy it coming out toasted and she hit a chunky cartwheel, backsault elbow to a fat splash in ugg ring boots. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. just did not like. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- cena's choir, the whole american red white and blue outfit, etc. clearly ripping blake griffin and at the same point He isn't god, he isn't wrestling god nada. As much as i despise him, Hogan can pull that off while cena cannot. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- the actual match itself (forget about the rock and the crowd).... it seemed like Miz was really trying to push the pace and give a good performance while cena was trying to keep it a little slower and more dramatic. they just weren't on the same page (from first watch, i need to watch it again tho).[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- the biggest thing i HATED.... daniel bryan being left off the card. This guy is by far one of the best in ring workers today. He does remind me of a modern day Bret Hart, not great mic work (although bret got a lot better towards his ladder years) but in the ring, when given the reins it's just [/color]
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. I hate that he is being burried.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- lastly, this isn't really on WM just wrestling as a whole. Titles USED to mean so much. In the business, to the brand, and to the show itself. They are just props now. Shane Douglas changed the face of wrestling brands behind the legacy on one title. The BG was a staple of championships and was coveted by everyone. The winged eagle meant so much for so long...... and now there is a spinner belt that doesn't spin. the Miz instead of having his own belt like rock, austin, or taz..... he turned the W to an M..... really? [/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. i just hate that they don't mean anything anymore.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that is all. bored at work and figured i'd give my thoughts as NTWT's Reigning US Champion.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm lookin forward to my match. Stealing the show. and retaining my title. [/color]
devil.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A lot of wrestling to watch today, ayi carumba, don't know how i'll fit it in.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]all 3 things that are showing today, and my son wasn't able to be with me as he was with his mom at some musical? (poor guy). so i dvr'd WM will rewatch it with him since he missed it.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I thought for the most part it was a solid showing.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Favorites of the night:[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Opening match, i really enjoyed it until it got to the "hey let's elbow drop a car" segment. kinda special ed and not needed.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Really liked the mysterio vs rhodes match and i love where rhodes is headed. with this new gimmick he has the potential to be upper card for a good while. really good heel imo.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- I liked Orton's match with Punk, more so on Punks end. The psych of it was really good, and punks facial expressions are great. It would have went a long way for him to of won... but they weren't having orton and cena losing in the same night. Orton can sell his a-- off tho.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- HHH/Undertaker.... from opening to taker "overselling". the crowd (including myself) was on the edge from bell to bell. i thought it was perfect what he did for a couple reasons. He is gonna be out however many month, he isn't fully healed and his body is a wreck. It gives HHH all the fuel up until next WM to give a big storyline about how he had him beat, how he didn't walk out of WM, etc etc. Then when taker finally comes back he has this grand dramatic entrance (as usual). sets everything up nicely.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- the set design was on of my favorites[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- the opening promos for cena and miz. both were so dope. (minus the choir with blake cena, see below)[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dislikes:[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- every segment that was on there. mae young saying she wanted the strudle was mildly funny but other than the rock and SCSA face to face.... they were god awful and Not needed. remove all of that and you could have had an extra 15 mins for someones match..... wonder who...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- the 3 mins 8 man tag matches. I understand the time restrictions and all, but come on.... Quality > Quantity, always has been and always will be. The corre as a whole is awful and throwing kane and show in with kofi and santino just doesn't make sense to do for a one night thing. storyline's were awful for both of them. i'll give it to snooki, at least she didn't hardy it coming out toasted and she hit a chunky cartwheel, backsault elbow to a fat splash in ugg ring boots. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. just did not like. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- cena's choir, the whole american red white and blue outfit, etc. clearly ripping blake griffin and at the same point He isn't god, he isn't wrestling god nada. As much as i despise him, Hogan can pull that off while cena cannot. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- the actual match itself (forget about the rock and the crowd).... it seemed like Miz was really trying to push the pace and give a good performance while cena was trying to keep it a little slower and more dramatic. they just weren't on the same page (from first watch, i need to watch it again tho).[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- the biggest thing i HATED.... daniel bryan being left off the card. This guy is by far one of the best in ring workers today. He does remind me of a modern day Bret Hart, not great mic work (although bret got a lot better towards his ladder years) but in the ring, when given the reins it's just [/color]
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. I hate that he is being burried.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- lastly, this isn't really on WM just wrestling as a whole. Titles USED to mean so much. In the business, to the brand, and to the show itself. They are just props now. Shane Douglas changed the face of wrestling brands behind the legacy on one title. The BG was a staple of championships and was coveted by everyone. The winged eagle meant so much for so long...... and now there is a spinner belt that doesn't spin. the Miz instead of having his own belt like rock, austin, or taz..... he turned the W to an M..... really? [/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. i just hate that they don't mean anything anymore.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that is all. bored at work and figured i'd give my thoughts as NTWT's Reigning US Champion.[/color]

With NTWT Mania I continuing, the Hall of Fame, and the night after Mania Raw tonight, I am just going to continue this thread for this week. A new thread will start next week.

NTWT Mania I will restart around approximately 8pm et / 5pm pt and run throughout the night.

Remember, WWE has very full schedule tonight with:
-8:00pm et Hall of Fame Ceremony
-9:00pm et Raw
-11:05pm et Tough Enough

With NTWT Mania I continuing, the Hall of Fame, and the night after Mania Raw tonight, I am just going to continue this thread for this week. A new thread will start next week.

NTWT Mania I will restart around approximately 8pm et / 5pm pt and run throughout the night.

Remember, WWE has very full schedule tonight with:
-8:00pm et Hall of Fame Ceremony
-9:00pm et Raw
-11:05pm et Tough Enough

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ What's the first match? and what matches are left?
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ What's the first match? and what matches are left?
[/color]

I really wish they would put the titles to use at WM I feel that is the only PPV where all the champions hsould be on hand as a sign of respect for the title and the person holding it.

I really thought HHH was going to powerbomb Taker to get out of the lock and allow the match to continue some more before Taker would have one.

I felt that that the Nexus match should have been the first match if it were going to be that quick and that Punk and Orton should have gone on a little later in the night.

They need to bring back MITB that was the gimmick match for WM, it does not need its own PPV.

The PPV itself seemed very predictable to me.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I'm so glad Randy Orton Defeated CM Punk. CM punk is nothing but a punk. THats why his name is CM "Punk".
He fought Orton when Orton was not 100% as his knee was in bad shape, but since Punk is Garbage compared to Randy he still managed to lose. He had to attack Randy orton from behind mess up Ortons knee two weeks prior to wrestlemania on Raw just to "try" to get an advantage and he still ended up losing. CM Punk was 100% in shape Randy was not and still wins. THi sjust proves who the better wrestler is of these too.

Randy Orton > CM Punk. & I hope Orton also Destorys Punk later on tonight on Monday night Raw. I hope he punts Punk in his head so hard later on tonight on Raw and that Punk gets a Concussion and serious brain damage.

GO RANDY ORTON!! THE VIPER / LEGEND KILLER !
Not sure if cereal...

punkhaters.jpg

Let's go back and visit a post I made March 7th..
Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Having said that I believe that all of the Rock/Cena build up will lead to The Miz retaining the WWE title @ WrestleMania. Rock/Cena will happen but it won't be for the WWE title and it won't be for a while. I figure it won't happen til SummerSlam at the earliest as The Rock only has one movie in production and two in post production. The timing would be perfect.

There is no need to take the title off The Miz right now and management knows that. That is why I believe The Rock has been brought in for WrestleMania. The WWE, IMO, is looking to accomplish three things out of this WrestleMania, one build up The Miz as a top star, two get a good buy rate, and three set up Rock/Cena.

theory is sound.... I don't think it will happen. Two heels winning the top matches at WM. And Miz over Cena.
With that said.... I really hope it happens. The Rock costs cena the title, sets them up for SS.
and give Bryan 30 mins to work. That's what I want.

So, do you think I'm happy? OH HELL YEAH.

Honestly, I paid for the PPV and I couldn't be happier I did. Everything up ontil Cole/Lawler was good from a purist wrestling nerd standpoint. Loved Rhodes going over.

My non wrestling friends LOVED Maina. To me, that says it was a good show. Even if all the smarks think otherwise.

ouo6d5.jpg

BTW NTWT Maina is looking to run again today.
Tonight we will see

The US Title match- im that one Vs. 3dgarfly23
The WHC Title match 4Wrestling Vs. Club29

This week we will definitely see...
(The possible return of NTWT Thursday Night SmackDown to replace TNA iMPACT)

TennHouse2 Vs. HombreLobo
JRAdagreat72 Vs. Mister91
And the winner will face MJAllDay45 for the IC Title

Mr. McMahon has PMed me that he will be appearing tonight.

Stay tuned.

I really wish they would put the titles to use at WM I feel that is the only PPV where all the champions hsould be on hand as a sign of respect for the title and the person holding it.

I really thought HHH was going to powerbomb Taker to get out of the lock and allow the match to continue some more before Taker would have one.

I felt that that the Nexus match should have been the first match if it were going to be that quick and that Punk and Orton should have gone on a little later in the night.

They need to bring back MITB that was the gimmick match for WM, it does not need its own PPV.

The PPV itself seemed very predictable to me.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I'm so glad Randy Orton Defeated CM Punk. CM punk is nothing but a punk. THats why his name is CM "Punk".
He fought Orton when Orton was not 100% as his knee was in bad shape, but since Punk is Garbage compared to Randy he still managed to lose. He had to attack Randy orton from behind mess up Ortons knee two weeks prior to wrestlemania on Raw just to "try" to get an advantage and he still ended up losing. CM Punk was 100% in shape Randy was not and still wins. THi sjust proves who the better wrestler is of these too.

Randy Orton > CM Punk. & I hope Orton also Destorys Punk later on tonight on Monday night Raw. I hope he punts Punk in his head so hard later on tonight on Raw and that Punk gets a Concussion and serious brain damage.

GO RANDY ORTON!! THE VIPER / LEGEND KILLER !
Not sure if cereal...

punkhaters.jpg

Let's go back and visit a post I made March 7th..
Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Having said that I believe that all of the Rock/Cena build up will lead to The Miz retaining the WWE title @ WrestleMania. Rock/Cena will happen but it won't be for the WWE title and it won't be for a while. I figure it won't happen til SummerSlam at the earliest as The Rock only has one movie in production and two in post production. The timing would be perfect.

There is no need to take the title off The Miz right now and management knows that. That is why I believe The Rock has been brought in for WrestleMania. The WWE, IMO, is looking to accomplish three things out of this WrestleMania, one build up The Miz as a top star, two get a good buy rate, and three set up Rock/Cena.

theory is sound.... I don't think it will happen. Two heels winning the top matches at WM. And Miz over Cena.
With that said.... I really hope it happens. The Rock costs cena the title, sets them up for SS.
and give Bryan 30 mins to work. That's what I want.

So, do you think I'm happy? OH HELL YEAH.

Honestly, I paid for the PPV and I couldn't be happier I did. Everything up ontil Cole/Lawler was good from a purist wrestling nerd standpoint. Loved Rhodes going over.

My non wrestling friends LOVED Maina. To me, that says it was a good show. Even if all the smarks think otherwise.

ouo6d5.jpg

BTW NTWT Maina is looking to run again today.
Tonight we will see

The US Title match- im that one Vs. 3dgarfly23
The WHC Title match 4Wrestling Vs. Club29

This week we will definitely see...
(The possible return of NTWT Thursday Night SmackDown to replace TNA iMPACT)

TennHouse2 Vs. HombreLobo
JRAdagreat72 Vs. Mister91
And the winner will face MJAllDay45 for the IC Title

Mr. McMahon has PMed me that he will be appearing tonight.

Stay tuned.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm still waiting for word from Hombre about what time NTWT Mania will be restarted.

would be happy if he can do this b4 5pm
Sorry, brah. Gotta work. Can't sit here and run Maina in the work environment. If you want im that one want to change a time I will run a different match. You guys decide. I can still run your match so im that one makes the calls. Keep in mind you can still win without being here.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm still waiting for word from Hombre about what time NTWT Mania will be restarted.

would be happy if he can do this b4 5pm
Sorry, brah. Gotta work. Can't sit here and run Maina in the work environment. If you want im that one want to change a time I will run a different match. You guys decide. I can still run your match so im that one makes the calls. Keep in mind you can still win without being here.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm alright with 5 pm (pac) start time. if He wants to wait our time schedule (work schedule) will be jacked up. either way one of us is going to miss it, as long as it's fair i'm good either way. And if you feel cheated, i'll give you a rematch and beat your a-- again. no worries.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm alright with 5 pm (pac) start time. if He wants to wait our time schedule (work schedule) will be jacked up. either way one of us is going to miss it, as long as it's fair i'm good either way. And if you feel cheated, i'll give you a rematch and beat your a-- again. no worries.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom