WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

20110323_raw_sincara2_l.jpg

This is probably what I'm most hyped to see on a Wrestlemania-fallout Raw.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

man if svr12 has create a pay per view, imagine how great it would be for the NTWE (we dont say the word wrestling here anymore)

creating ppvs, creating all of us, creating storylines....it would be epic

just have to record it and upload it to youtube and embed it on here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't wait to see my CAW holding the IC title belt.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

man if svr12 has create a pay per view, imagine how great it would be for the NTWE (we dont say the word wrestling here anymore)

creating ppvs, creating all of us, creating storylines....it would be epic

just have to record it and upload it to youtube and embed it on here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't wait to see my CAW holding the IC title belt.

- Our buddy Stan sent word that last night’s four-hour WrestleMania 27 pay-per-view featured 1 hour, 41 minutes and 6 seconds of in-ring action.

In comparison, the 2011 Royal Rumble had around 1 hour and 55 minutes of wrestling while the 2011 Elimination Chamber pay-per-view had just over 1 hour and 30 minutes of in-ring action.

- As noted before, WWE is planning on releasing several mid-card talents now that WrestleMania is over. The latest word is that between 12 and 14 talents will be released.

Two matches have been announced for tonight’s Raw broadcast on the USA Network.

A title match is on tap as Sheamus will defend the United States Championship against Daniel Bryan. The match was originally scheduled for the WrestleMania XXVII pay-per-view broadcast.

Randy Orton will team up with Rey Mysterio to take on CM Punk and Cody Rhodes.

John Cena is advertised to call out Dwayne “The Rock

- Our buddy Stan sent word that last night’s four-hour WrestleMania 27 pay-per-view featured 1 hour, 41 minutes and 6 seconds of in-ring action.

In comparison, the 2011 Royal Rumble had around 1 hour and 55 minutes of wrestling while the 2011 Elimination Chamber pay-per-view had just over 1 hour and 30 minutes of in-ring action.

- As noted before, WWE is planning on releasing several mid-card talents now that WrestleMania is over. The latest word is that between 12 and 14 talents will be released.

Two matches have been announced for tonight’s Raw broadcast on the USA Network.

A title match is on tap as Sheamus will defend the United States Championship against Daniel Bryan. The match was originally scheduled for the WrestleMania XXVII pay-per-view broadcast.

Randy Orton will team up with Rey Mysterio to take on CM Punk and Cody Rhodes.

John Cena is advertised to call out Dwayne “The Rock

From a business ($$$$$) stand point the end of the show made sense.

1. Everyone that thought for sure Cena was gonna supermanand bury Miz got swerved.

2. Miz got a rub (although bad) from Cena and Rock, he's still been bookedpoorly as champion but thats another story.

3. The Rock got his payback for catching the AA on Raw.

4. Vince prolly is gonna be happy with a potential buy rate.

5. The little kiddies are mad their craptastic hero lost, but this still means viewers and more buys for future ppvs cuz the kids are gonna want to see Cena finally win the belt.

6. Eventually if all goes well there is gonna be a Rock/Cena match so people are going to continue to tune in to see how when and if that match ever happens.   

From a business ($$$$$) stand point the end of the show made sense.

1. Everyone that thought for sure Cena was gonna supermanand bury Miz got swerved.

2. Miz got a rub (although bad) from Cena and Rock, he's still been bookedpoorly as champion but thats another story.

3. The Rock got his payback for catching the AA on Raw.

4. Vince prolly is gonna be happy with a potential buy rate.

5. The little kiddies are mad their craptastic hero lost, but this still means viewers and more buys for future ppvs cuz the kids are gonna want to see Cena finally win the belt.

6. Eventually if all goes well there is gonna be a Rock/Cena match so people are going to continue to tune in to see how when and if that match ever happens.   

ouo6d5.jpg

Goes LIVE in 5 minutes!

In this hour we will see...

The US Title Match
 im that one Vs. 3dgarfly23

The WHC Title Match
4Wrestling Vs. Club29

ouo6d5.jpg

Goes LIVE in 5 minutes!

In this hour we will see...

The US Title Match
 im that one Vs. 3dgarfly23

The WHC Title Match
4Wrestling Vs. Club29

So are the Lobo/Tennhouse2 and JRA/Mister916 matches being bumped off of NTMania in favor of the Main Event matches?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So are the Lobo/Tennhouse2 and JRA/Mister916 matches being bumped off of NTMania in favor of the Main Event matches?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

ouo6d5.jpg

BTW NTWT Maina is looking to run again today.
Tonight we will see

The US Title match- im that one Vs. 3dgarfly23
The WHC Title match 4Wrestling Vs. Club29

This week we will definitely see...
(The possible return of NTWT Thursday Night SmackDown to replace TNA iMPACT)

TennHouse2 Vs. HombreLobo
JRAdagreat72 Vs. Mister91
And the winner will face MJAllDay45 for the IC Title

Mr. McMahon has PMed me that he will be appearing tonight.

Stay tuned.
Please, read.

Mr. McMahon will have more details later..

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

ouo6d5.jpg

BTW NTWT Maina is looking to run again today.
Tonight we will see

The US Title match- im that one Vs. 3dgarfly23
The WHC Title match 4Wrestling Vs. Club29

This week we will definitely see...
(The possible return of NTWT Thursday Night SmackDown to replace TNA iMPACT)

TennHouse2 Vs. HombreLobo
JRAdagreat72 Vs. Mister91
And the winner will face MJAllDay45 for the IC Title

Mr. McMahon has PMed me that he will be appearing tonight.

Stay tuned.
Please, read.

Mr. McMahon will have more details later..

I dont think the Miz/Cena match burried the miz like yall are saying....he may not have beat Cena clean, but what he did show was that he can at least hang with Cena. Most people beforehand were just assuming that Cena would destroy Miz in a 1 on 1 match

I dont think the Miz/Cena match burried the miz like yall are saying....he may not have beat Cena clean, but what he did show was that he can at least hang with Cena. Most people beforehand were just assuming that Cena would destroy Miz in a 1 on 1 match

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** finishes putting on his tights...... again. Puts his entrance gear one. yes yes. looks at Maryse. "It's time."**[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** finishes putting on his tights...... again. Puts his entrance gear one. yes yes. looks at Maryse. "It's time."**[/color]

Thefollowing contest is a LADDER Match for the UUUUUUNIIIIITED STATESChampionship!

2m3kb4x.jpg

Introducingfirst...

*PLEASEPRESS PLAY*

fromOAKLAND, CALIFORNIA... weighing in at 275 pounds...

HEIS THE CURRENT UNITED STATES CHAMPION

IMTHAT ONE!

Andhis opponent...

Thefollowing contest is a LADDER Match for the UUUUUUNIIIIITED STATESChampionship!

2m3kb4x.jpg

Introducingfirst...

*PLEASEPRESS PLAY*

fromOAKLAND, CALIFORNIA... weighing in at 275 pounds...

HEIS THE CURRENT UNITED STATES CHAMPION

IMTHAT ONE!

Andhis opponent...

i watched the wm27 replay this morning and i was noticing cenas body language. dude looked like he had no interest being there. he had zero pop too. miz got a pretty good pop when he went for the scf and when he kicked out the aa.

i think what happens tonight is cena will call rock out, they have words, hit each other, miz comes out and takes them both down.

this is the final chance wwe has to make miz look strong

rock probably announces tha hes goin away for a while but will be back in the summer

Very well then, time to watch the show
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I shall be rooting for 3dgarfly23 and 4wrestling tonight:
87910559_large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom