WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

i watched the wm27 replay this morning and i was noticing cenas body language. dude looked like he had no interest being there. he had zero pop too. miz got a pretty good pop when he went for the scf and when he kicked out the aa.

i think what happens tonight is cena will call rock out, they have words, hit each other, miz comes out and takes them both down.

this is the final chance wwe has to make miz look strong

rock probably announces tha hes goin away for a while but will be back in the summer

Very well then, time to watch the show
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I shall be rooting for 3dgarfly23 and 4wrestling tonight:
87910559_large.jpg

*PLEASEPRESS PLAY*

fromMEXICO CITY, MEXICO... weighing in at 232 pounds...

GARRRRRRRRFLY!!!

*ding...ding... ding.*

GARFLY bounces off the ropes and runs toward IMTHATONE. IM THAT ONE clotheslines GARFLY, and GARFLY goes down. IM THAT ONEdrops a knee on GARFLY. IM THAT ONE reaches down and puts GARFLY in the headlock.IM THAT ONE tightens the hold...he continues to tighten the hold...finally GARFLYescapes by grabbing the rope. IM THAT ONE quickly grabs GARFLY and drags GARFLYback into the center of the ring. He grabs his legs and...

*IMTHAT ONE PLEASE SELECT*

1-Lockson the SHARPSHOOTER

2-Lockson the FIGURE FOUR LEGLOCK

3-Lockson a BOSTON CRAB

*PLEASEPRESS PLAY*

fromMEXICO CITY, MEXICO... weighing in at 232 pounds...

GARRRRRRRRFLY!!!

*ding...ding... ding.*

GARFLY bounces off the ropes and runs toward IMTHATONE. IM THAT ONE clotheslines GARFLY, and GARFLY goes down. IM THAT ONEdrops a knee on GARFLY. IM THAT ONE reaches down and puts GARFLY in the headlock.IM THAT ONE tightens the hold...he continues to tighten the hold...finally GARFLYescapes by grabbing the rope. IM THAT ONE quickly grabs GARFLY and drags GARFLYback into the center of the ring. He grabs his legs and...

1-Lockson the SHARPSHOOTER

2-Lockson the FIGURE FOUR LEGLOCK

3-Lockson a BOSTON CRAB

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I dont think the Miz/Cena match burried the miz like yall are saying....he may not have beat Cena clean, but what he did show was that he can at least hang with Cena. Most people beforehand were just assuming that Cena would destroy Miz in a 1 on 1 match

Not sure about anyone else, but I don't think anyone expected a squash match in the main event of Mania.  However, it's not just the fact that once again The Miz got a cheap, lame victory last night.  It's that every time he gets a win or gets the advantage in a fight, it's through outside interference or cheating.  The Miz has no good, clean wins.  For me, it makes me feel that he's not on the same level as guys like Cena and Orton, and of course not HHH or The Undertaker.

I dont think the Miz/Cena match burried the miz like yall are saying....he may not have beat Cena clean, but what he did show was that he can at least hang with Cena. Most people beforehand were just assuming that Cena would destroy Miz in a 1 on 1 match

He did show he could hang with Cena, too bad no ody cared. The whole time during that match, the crowd was sitting on their hands waiting for it to be over and for The Rock to come out. The only thing most people will remember from this will be the two times Miz got the goon treatment fro. rock.

He did show he could hang with Cena, too bad no ody cared. The whole time during that match, the crowd was sitting on their hands waiting for it to be over and for The Rock to come out. The only thing most people will remember from this will be the two times Miz got the goon treatment fro. rock.

Not sure about anyone else, but I don't think anyone expected a squash match in the main event of Mania.  However, it's not just the fact that once again The Miz got a cheap, lame victory last night.  It's that every time he gets a win or gets the advantage in a fight, it's through outside interference or cheating.  The Miz has no good, clean wins.  For me, it makes me feel that he's not on the same level as guys like Cena and Orton, and of course not HHH or The Undertaker.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1 - Locks on the sharpshooter.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1 - Locks on the sharpshooter.[/color]

I will have to miss raw tonight due to Uconn potentially winning their 3rd national championship!

I will have to miss raw tonight due to Uconn potentially winning their 3rd national championship!

IMTHAT ONE attempts to lock on a SHARPSHOOTER but GARFLY rolls out of the ring. IMTHAT ONE jumps over the top rope for a suicide dive onto GARFLY. He connects! IMTHAT ONE reaches under the ring for a ladder. He gets in the ring and sets theladder up. IM THAT ONE begins his climb for the US Title….

IMTHAT ONE attempts to lock on a SHARPSHOOTER but GARFLY rolls out of the ring. IMTHAT ONE jumps over the top rope for a suicide dive onto GARFLY. He connects! IMTHAT ONE reaches under the ring for a ladder. He gets in the ring and sets theladder up. IM THAT ONE begins his climb for the US Title….

GARFLYgets back in the ring and speeds towards the ladder. He leaps up and knocks theladder down with a dropkick! GARFLY runs out of the ring and grabs a chair. Heswings at IM THAT ONE. GARFLY connects with a shot right to the face! IM THATONE is busted open!

GARFLYgets back in the ring and speeds towards the ladder. He leaps up and knocks theladder down with a dropkick! GARFLY runs out of the ring and grabs a chair. Heswings at IM THAT ONE. GARFLY connects with a shot right to the face! IM THATONE is busted open!

BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD!

You better not stop the match to clean it up. Let the man bleed!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** looks at hands..... smears it, licks it, smiles. **[/color]

BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD!

You better not stop the match to clean it up. Let the man bleed!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** looks at hands..... smears it, licks it, smiles. **[/color]

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

i do agree that he hasent put himself in the same league as Cena, Orton, HHH, Undertaker....but what i think is important is that he raised himself over the like of Kofi, Swagger, and guys like that.........before most people really just saw him as a midcarder that keeps getting lucky.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

i do agree that he hasent put himself in the same league as Cena, Orton, HHH, Undertaker....but what i think is important is that he raised himself over the like of Kofi, Swagger, and guys like that.........before most people really just saw him as a midcarder that keeps getting lucky.

GARFLY drops the chair and starts to climb up theladder.  One step.. two step.. threestep. Out of nowhere IM THAT ONE jumps up with the chair that GARFLY dropped andsmashes GARFLY with the chair right into the back. GARFLY goes down! IM THATONE lifts GARFLY upright. IM THAT ONE taunts GARFLY and..

1-CLIMBSTHE LADDER

2-RAKESHIS BACK

Back
Top Bottom