WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Booker sounding traumatized by the Stunner he got last night.
laugh.gif

Booker sounding traumatized by the Stunner he got last night.
laugh.gif

So 4Wrestling, who in the world will we see Mistico matched up against? Are they bringing back the lightweights?

So 4Wrestling, who in the world will we see Mistico matched up against? Are they bringing back the lightweights?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I read he'll be facing CM Punk in their upcoming tour of Mexico, but that's probably just because Punk can work his style.

I have no idea what his television program will be.  I would just put him in a series of highlight matches against lower level guys for the first few weeks.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I read he'll be facing CM Punk in their upcoming tour of Mexico, but that's probably just because Punk can work his style.

I have no idea what his television program will be.  I would just put him in a series of highlight matches against lower level guys for the first few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom