WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

What the $%^& is Sheamus wearing?
sick.gif

mDnj9.jpg

Diary_0402_921.jpg

Diary_0402_935.jpg

Why Scott Hall wasn't there

Well, I had the chance to go up there. Kevin Nash and Pac (Sean Waltman), they’re hosting a WrestleMania party at a nightclub in Atlanta where I could have went up there, got a nice little payday, been around my friends and been around the fans - and my dear friend Shawn Michaels is being inducted. But the more I thought about it, I’m not healthy enough for that kind of move right now bro. I’m trying to get clean bro, I’ve been partying hard for a long time and I just didn’t want to put myself in that kind of a risky situation, you know. But being around all my friends, and a big party and all that and guys I haven’t seen in a long time…….I just thought, after thinking about it, you know, that’s ok. I’m gonna go down to a club in south Florida and make an appearance there and just watch it on a big screen on the Pay-Per-View. It’d be safer there. What I’m doing now is hanging out with different people. All my friends drink and do drugs, so I’m hanging out with these younger cats coming up now. Like tonight, I’ll go down to wrestling school with some of these guys. All these young guys I’m hanging out with, they didn’t grow up in that era. They’re not part of that thing, so I’m trying to hang out with different people now. All my erratic friends have settled down.

mDnj9.jpg

Diary_0402_921.jpg

Diary_0402_935.jpg

Why Scott Hall wasn't there

Well, I had the chance to go up there. Kevin Nash and Pac (Sean Waltman), they’re hosting a WrestleMania party at a nightclub in Atlanta where I could have went up there, got a nice little payday, been around my friends and been around the fans - and my dear friend Shawn Michaels is being inducted. But the more I thought about it, I’m not healthy enough for that kind of move right now bro. I’m trying to get clean bro, I’ve been partying hard for a long time and I just didn’t want to put myself in that kind of a risky situation, you know. But being around all my friends, and a big party and all that and guys I haven’t seen in a long time…….I just thought, after thinking about it, you know, that’s ok. I’m gonna go down to a club in south Florida and make an appearance there and just watch it on a big screen on the Pay-Per-View. It’d be safer there. What I’m doing now is hanging out with different people. All my friends drink and do drugs, so I’m hanging out with these younger cats coming up now. Like tonight, I’ll go down to wrestling school with some of these guys. All these young guys I’m hanging out with, they didn’t grow up in that era. They’re not part of that thing, so I’m trying to hang out with different people now. All my erratic friends have settled down.

Back
Top Bottom