WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

What the hell does The Core have to do with this? Are they trying to set up a Rock & Cena vs. The Core.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What the hell does The Core have to do with this? Are they trying to set up a Rock & Cena vs. The Core.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Why not just call him Mistico, English speaking announcers just wont be able to say SIN CARA the right way.
CMLL has the rights to the Mistico name that's why he can't use it.

It will be interesting to see how they build to Rock/Cena for a whole year.

LOL The Corre.  What a joke.

Sports Entertainment was bad enough, but now just saying Entertainment sounds plain stupid.

I'd say I'm surprised the crowd is shockingly dead for all of this, but I'm really not surprised.  Hugs and kisses between The Rock and Cena.  Garbage.

LOL The Corre.  What a joke.

Sports Entertainment was bad enough, but now just saying Entertainment sounds plain stupid.

I'd say I'm surprised the crowd is shockingly dead for all of this, but I'm really not surprised.  Hugs and kisses between The Rock and Cena.  Garbage.

wow that was horrible. didnt that garbage faction job to big slow and kane at wm? they brought um back out just to make both cena and rock look like faces? lol

wow that was horrible. didnt that garbage faction job to big slow and kane at wm? they brought um back out just to make both cena and rock look like faces? lol

Back
Top Bottom