WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

wow its weird seeing mdogg180 on a tough enough. he should win based on how long hes been in wrestling...

laugh.gif
@ that blonde chick getting squashed by hugh morris

Just want to clear this up for everyone.......

THE ROCK IS GONE FROM WWE TV GOING FORWARD.  HE IS NOT A WEEKLY CHARACTER.

Just want to clear this up for everyone.......

THE ROCK IS GONE FROM WWE TV GOING FORWARD.  HE IS NOT A WEEKLY CHARACTER.

2cdv6zl.jpg

Mr. McMahon " I would like tosay I've been quite impressed with NTWT Maina. So impressed, that I decidedto talk the NTWT officials about having the next set of matches this Thursday night. They agreed. Thematches will be..

TennHouse2Vs. HombreLobo
JRAdagreat72 Vs. Mister91
And the winner will face MJAllDay45 for the IC Title

Impressive win tonight 4Wrestling. I'll be watching this Thursday. Expect BIG things to come soon.."

2cdv6zl.jpg

Mr. McMahon " I would like tosay I've been quite impressed with NTWT Maina. So impressed, that I decidedto talk the NTWT officials about having the next set of matches this Thursday night. They agreed. Thematches will be..

TennHouse2Vs. HombreLobo
JRAdagreat72 Vs. Mister91
And the winner will face MJAllDay45 for the IC Title

Impressive win tonight 4Wrestling. I'll be watching this Thursday. Expect BIG things to come soon.."

Vince got us all, he sold WM on the strength of the Rock and then laughed all the way to the bank

Rock is a sell out, I hope Vin Diesel kills you in Fast Five

Vince got us all, he sold WM on the strength of the Rock and then laughed all the way to the bank

Rock is a sell out, I hope Vin Diesel kills you in Fast Five

I don't understand why some of y'all are mad?

I hope some of y'all didn't get your hopes up thinking Rock was coming back full time.
laugh.gif

I hope some of y'all didn't get your hopes up thinking Rock was coming back full time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif
RIGHT?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif
RIGHT?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom