WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

You jobbed to GotHoles.
Nah, I put him over, gave the rub he needed.
..at the cost of your balls. 
quit messing around 
laugh.gif

Cena's last few promos = gold.

Spoiler [+]
20p6khg.gif

Aw, poor little Chain Gang trooper...

I really hate to laugh at the expense of a child's sorrow, but that was freakin hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aw, poor little Chain Gang trooper...

I really hate to laugh at the expense of a child's sorrow, but that was freakin hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u know after watching the vid of the little cena fan, it reminded me of me, my brothers and cousins at that age during the late 80s/early 90s. that was the original pg era, which was 10 x better than this pg era. buying the shirts/toys/ice cream/posters/wrestling buddies of guys like hogan, ultimate warrior, macho man, undertaker, jake the snake, million dollar man, tito santana, guys like that.

clearly cena and orton are this pg eras hogan and ultimate warrior. both have like 3 moves that they repeatedly use (hogan and warrior also had around 3 each)
both get into their "zone" (hogan and warrior also used to get in their zone)
cena = for the kids (hogan = also was for the kids)
orton = hears voices (warrior also heard voices)

what im getting at is guys like myself, 4w and others on here who grew up watching the wwf during the late 80s/early 90s, are hypocrites for bashing these guys.

we were hulkamaniacs, warrior and macho man fans and i remember when my older cousins used to bash those guys and i used to get furious.

im mot gona bash guys like cena and orton anymore

u know after watching the vid of the little cena fan, it reminded me of me, my brothers and cousins at that age during the late 80s/early 90s. that was the original pg era, which was 10 x better than this pg era. buying the shirts/toys/ice cream/posters/wrestling buddies of guys like hogan, ultimate warrior, macho man, undertaker, jake the snake, million dollar man, tito santana, guys like that.

clearly cena and orton are this pg eras hogan and ultimate warrior. both have like 3 moves that they repeatedly use (hogan and warrior also had around 3 each)
both get into their "zone" (hogan and warrior also used to get in their zone)
cena = for the kids (hogan = also was for the kids)
orton = hears voices (warrior also heard voices)

what im getting at is guys like myself, 4w and others on here who grew up watching the wwf during the late 80s/early 90s, are hypocrites for bashing these guys.

we were hulkamaniacs, warrior and macho man fans and i remember when my older cousins used to bash those guys and i used to get furious.

After Raw ended, Rock stayed around for a while. As he walked up the aisle, he took a Cena hat off a little kid an teased that he was going put it on, then shook his head and gave it back and high- fived the kid. The kid looked super excited. There was no dark match or announced return date.

After Raw ended, Rock stayed around for a while. As he walked up the aisle, he took a Cena hat off a little kid an teased that he was going put it on, then shook his head and gave it back and high- fived the kid. The kid looked super excited. There was no dark match or announced return date.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

The thing is I got into wrestling around the attitude era. Stone Cold, DX, The Rock, etc.
I've been conditioned to love the edgy guys. I guess it's in my nature to hate them when they become bland.

BTW, Here's Sin Cara's debut for those who missed it.
pimp.gif

NTWT thoughts
- I just realized that although ElCubanoDel510 is in possession of the Diva's Title
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, the current champion Hyper Cutter (who has disappointed me with a lack of promo's as of late) didn't officially lose it or even put it on the line.

- I'm going to need a tag partner soon once I win the IC or US title and decide that the Tag Titles should be mine as well. Tennhouse perhaps?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm trying to get a Two-Man Power Trip going.
-The-two-Man-Power-Trip---Stone-Cold--Steve-Austin-and--The-Game--HHH_display_image.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The thing is I got into wrestling around the attitude era. Stone Cold, DX, The Rock, etc.
I've been conditioned to love the edgy guys. I guess it's in my nature to hate them when they become bland.

pimp.gif

NTWT thoughts
- I just realized that although ElCubanoDel510 is in possession of the Diva's Title
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, the current champion Hyper Cutter (who has disappointed me with a lack of promo's as of late) didn't officially lose it or even put it on the line.

- I'm going to need a tag partner soon once I win the IC or US title and decide that the Tag Titles should be mine as well. Tennhouse perhaps?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
-The-two-Man-Power-Trip---Stone-Cold--Steve-Austin-and--The-Game--HHH_display_image.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3 mexican stars wrestled on raw tonight, i wonder how the ratings will look like out there

pimp.gif

and smh
30t6p3b.gif
for messing up my BIG moment at NTmania

GIFSoup

buy hey hbk lost at the 1st ever ladder match at wrestlemania and became bigger than razor so edgarfly23 will eventually surpass im that one
wink.gif

3 mexican stars wrestled on raw tonight, i wonder how the ratings will look like out there

pimp.gif

and smh
30t6p3b.gif
for messing up my BIG moment at NTmania

GIFSoup

buy hey hbk lost at the 1st ever ladder match at wrestlemania and became bigger than razor so edgarfly23 will eventually surpass im that one
wink.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]even After that beatinghe still hasn't woken up..... damn shame.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and that one (gif) wasn't WM.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]even After that beatinghe still hasn't woken up..... damn shame.[/color]

Originally Posted by toine2983

I don't understand why some of y'all are mad?

I hope some of y'all didn't get your hopes up thinking Rock was coming back full time.
laugh.gif
Seriously. There is no satisfying some of yall dudes. 
laugh.gif

The attitude era isn't coming back. Some of yall need to let that go.

And most of yall need to stop letting the blind Cena hate cloud your judgement. Dude has been money on the mic lately.
My man, you cannot be serious.  Blind hate?  Everything Cena does makes us hate him.  Tell me how you possibly could not have wanted to kill Cena when after losing the championship match in the main event at the biggest show of the year, he comes out with a giant goofy smile on his face telling jokes.  And it's not like this is the first time he's done this.  He does this EVERY SINGLE TIME he loses a "big" match or is involved in a big angle with a heel.  Please, just once Cena, JUST ONCE make it seem like you take something seriously.  It is absolutely infuriating to me.

People wonder why The Miz and the championship aren't taken seriously?  Well, if Cena can't take them seriously on the biggest show of the year, why in the hell should anyone else care, especially for the other 364 days of the year?

Originally Posted by toine2983

I don't understand why some of y'all are mad?

I hope some of y'all didn't get your hopes up thinking Rock was coming back full time.
laugh.gif
Seriously. There is no satisfying some of yall dudes. 
laugh.gif

The attitude era isn't coming back. Some of yall need to let that go.

And most of yall need to stop letting the blind Cena hate cloud your judgement. Dude has been money on the mic lately.
My man, you cannot be serious.  Blind hate?  Everything Cena does makes us hate him.  Tell me how you possibly could not have wanted to kill Cena when after losing the championship match in the main event at the biggest show of the year, he comes out with a giant goofy smile on his face telling jokes.  And it's not like this is the first time he's done this.  He does this EVERY SINGLE TIME he loses a "big" match or is involved in a big angle with a heel.  Please, just once Cena, JUST ONCE make it seem like you take something seriously.  It is absolutely infuriating to me.

People wonder why The Miz and the championship aren't taken seriously?  Well, if Cena can't take them seriously on the biggest show of the year, why in the hell should anyone else care, especially for the other 364 days of the year?

Originally Posted by im that one

i know it was SS but it seemed like the perfect gif of what happen to me at the end of the match

i know it was SS but it seemed like the perfect gif of what happen to me at the end of the match

Originally Posted by theDEEK

pimp.gif

NTWT thoughts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Never was.... i loved some Macho King tho. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. when he got back with Liz. all the time with him as a heel. That was my favorite back then. also Jake the snake, him on the mic! I personally say him, not dusty, is the best ever on the mic. Hart Foundation, and AA (brainbusters). was always a fan.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Orton was working a lot better, and looked a lot better, before this gimmick. now he has 3 moves and gets around so damn slow. The psych is good.... but damn. come on.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Had it Not been with Punk, this could have been really bad. imo.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I shut hypercutter down months ago. don't expect him back anytime soon. that assclown.[/color]

Originally Posted by theDEEK

pimp.gif

NTWT thoughts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Never was.... i loved some Macho King tho. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. when he got back with Liz. all the time with him as a heel. That was my favorite back then. also Jake the snake, him on the mic! I personally say him, not dusty, is the best ever on the mic. Hart Foundation, and AA (brainbusters). was always a fan.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Orton was working a lot better, and looked a lot better, before this gimmick. now he has 3 moves and gets around so damn slow. The psych is good.... but damn. come on.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Had it Not been with Punk, this could have been really bad. imo.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I shut hypercutter down months ago. don't expect him back anytime soon. that assclown.[/color]

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lol i figured. i just felt the need to talk sh--. [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lol i figured. i just felt the need to talk sh--. [/color]
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom