WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

"Melina and Alicia Fox"
mbubkz.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea, it's obvious she enrolled only for publicity, exposure and her 15 mins...

Mr DragonFly Jones wrote:
And most of yall need to stop letting the blind Cena hate cloud your judgement. Dude has been money on the mic lately.
And u don't see that's because of The Rock bringing out the best in him? Now that The Rock is gone...expect mediocre cheesy line Cena to return...

Mr DragonFly Jones wrote:
And most of yall need to stop letting the blind Cena hate cloud your judgement. Dude has been money on the mic lately.
And u don't see that's because of The Rock bringing out the best in him? Now that The Rock is gone...expect mediocre cheesy line Cena to return...

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by toine2983

I don't understand why some of y'all are mad?

I hope some of y'all didn't get your hopes up thinking Rock was coming back full time.
laugh.gif

Dude has been money on the mic lately.

quit messing around
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by toine2983

I don't understand why some of y'all are mad?

I hope some of y'all didn't get your hopes up thinking Rock was coming back full time.
laugh.gif

Dude has been money on the mic lately.

quit messing around
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Screw this, I'm talking about Mistico.

First off, please call him Sin CAR-a.  Not, Sin CARE-a.

And when Cole was just calling him CARE-a, PLEASE stop that immediately.

I think it was a good way to debut him.  Yes, his entrance into the ring wasn't the cleanest thing in the world, but he got over good with his high flying.

It'd be cool if he didn't actually wrestle for a few weeks.  He just came down to the ring and stopped a different heel from attacking a face each week.

exactly what i think will happen

he's scheduled to have his first feud with chicago made after the extreme rules ppv

his entrance wasnt clean but his moves were on point

hes a pretty big guy, i thought he was gonna be like rey

the crowd was wowing his moves, especially the cross body press outside

Screw this, I'm talking about Mistico.

First off, please call him Sin CAR-a.  Not, Sin CARE-a.

And when Cole was just calling him CARE-a, PLEASE stop that immediately.

I think it was a good way to debut him.  Yes, his entrance into the ring wasn't the cleanest thing in the world, but he got over good with his high flying.

It'd be cool if he didn't actually wrestle for a few weeks.  He just came down to the ring and stopped a different heel from attacking a face each week.

exactly what i think will happen

he's scheduled to have his first feud with chicago made after the extreme rules ppv

his entrance wasnt clean but his moves were on point

hes a pretty big guy, i thought he was gonna be like rey

the crowd was wowing his moves, especially the cross body press outside

Originally Posted by sickickz23

BTW about Sin Cara's debut, did he botch his flying over the top rope entrance?

yea his feel clipped the top rope but he played it off pretty well rolling through it

Originally Posted by sickickz23

BTW about Sin Cara's debut, did he botch his flying over the top rope entrance?

yea his feel clipped the top rope but he played it off pretty well rolling through it

3 mexican stars wrestled on raw tonight, i wonder how the ratings will look like out there

So does everyone realize we actually got THREE WrestleMania XXVIII matches set tonight?
  • The Rock vs John Cena
  • The Undertaker vs Triple H
  • The Miz vs Steve Austin (I'm still skeptical on this one with Austin's neck condition)

whats the info on this???

3 mexican stars wrestled on raw tonight, i wonder how the ratings will look like out there

So does everyone realize we actually got THREE WrestleMania XXVIII matches set tonight?
  • The Rock vs John Cena
  • The Undertaker vs Triple H
  • The Miz vs Steve Austin (I'm still skeptical on this one with Austin's neck condition)

whats the info on this???

Back
Top Bottom