WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

so the build up for wm28 started last night

they have 363 days to build the storylines, no excuses vince
I think it'll be fine.
In my honest opinion, it'll be fun trying to guess when Rock's music will suddenly hit and start up the program, be it 3 weeks from WM, the raw following the PPV before WM, 2 months before, whatever.
I'll still mark out when his music hits regardless of the fact that we know he'll show up at some point.

Vintage TM Lucha shirt
67014pi.jpg

laugh.gif
 I had this weird dream that after Raw ended, Wade Barrett was calling The Rock names and such, and then The Rock posted on the Tron, *oh yeah, see u guys in Summerslam.
Weird.....

laugh.gif
 I had this weird dream that after Raw ended, Wade Barrett was calling The Rock names and such, and then The Rock posted on the Tron, *oh yeah, see u guys in Summerslam.
Weird.....

u know after watching the vid of the little cena fan, it reminded me of me, my brothers and cousins at that age during the late 80s/early 90s. that was the original pg era, which was 10 x better than this pg era. buying the shirts/toys/ice cream/posters/wrestling buddies of guys like hogan, ultimate warrior, macho man, undertaker, jake the snake, million dollar man, tito santana, guys like that.

clearly cena and orton are this pg eras hogan and ultimate warrior. both have like 3 moves that they repeatedly use (hogan and warrior also had around 3 each)
both get into their "zone" (hogan and warrior also used to get in their zone)
cena = for the kids (hogan = also was for the kids)
orton = hears voices (warrior also heard voices)

what im getting at is guys like myself, 4w and others on here who grew up watching the wwf during the late 80s/early 90s, are hypocrites for bashing these guys.

we were hulkamaniacs, warrior and macho man fans and i remember when my older cousins used to bash those guys and i used to get furious.

im mot gona bash guys likea cena and orton anymore

I always liked Orton from the Evolution days. His Legend Killer angles were genius.
Cena on the other hand, will get bashed from me until a heel turn. Which will probably never happen, so the bashing will never stop. Besides, seeing kids cry like that makes me 
laugh.gif
 a little bit. 

If Cena lost those main event matches in WM 22 and 23, then maybe i wouldn't be so hard on him. I just never liked how he just became the face of the WWE once Brock left. Who knows if Cena would have the success he's having if Brock never left?

Oh and watching that DMX promo for Cena.....yea that was great.
pimp.gif

Miz suffering the concussion only gets more  
pimp.gif
 from me. Holding the belt until SS isn't a reach for me.

Rock vs Cena, I'm almost 100% sure that Cena will win and it will be like "the torch of generations has been passed" 
eyes.gif
 Just like what they were trying to do for Hogan vs Rocky at WM 18

u know after watching the vid of the little cena fan, it reminded me of me, my brothers and cousins at that age during the late 80s/early 90s. that was the original pg era, which was 10 x better than this pg era. buying the shirts/toys/ice cream/posters/wrestling buddies of guys like hogan, ultimate warrior, macho man, undertaker, jake the snake, million dollar man, tito santana, guys like that.

clearly cena and orton are this pg eras hogan and ultimate warrior. both have like 3 moves that they repeatedly use (hogan and warrior also had around 3 each)
both get into their "zone" (hogan and warrior also used to get in their zone)
cena = for the kids (hogan = also was for the kids)
orton = hears voices (warrior also heard voices)

what im getting at is guys like myself, 4w and others on here who grew up watching the wwf during the late 80s/early 90s, are hypocrites for bashing these guys.

we were hulkamaniacs, warrior and macho man fans and i remember when my older cousins used to bash those guys and i used to get furious.

im mot gona bash guys likea cena and orton anymore

I always liked Orton from the Evolution days. His Legend Killer angles were genius.
Cena on the other hand, will get bashed from me until a heel turn. Which will probably never happen, so the bashing will never stop. Besides, seeing kids cry like that makes me 
laugh.gif
 a little bit. 

If Cena lost those main event matches in WM 22 and 23, then maybe i wouldn't be so hard on him. I just never liked how he just became the face of the WWE once Brock left. Who knows if Cena would have the success he's having if Brock never left?

Oh and watching that DMX promo for Cena.....yea that was great.
pimp.gif

Miz suffering the concussion only gets more  
pimp.gif
 from me. Holding the belt until SS isn't a reach for me.

Rock vs Cena, I'm almost 100% sure that Cena will win and it will be like "the torch of generations has been passed" 
eyes.gif
 Just like what they were trying to do for Hogan vs Rocky at WM 18

since the rock is going to wrestle cena does that mean he will be on raw until the match and wrestle or what????

if the rock dont win big fail for the wwe

since the rock is going to wrestle cena does that mean he will be on raw until the match and wrestle or what????

if the rock dont win big fail for the wwe

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by toine2983

I don't understand why some of y'all are mad?

I hope some of y'all didn't get your hopes up thinking Rock was coming back full time.
laugh.gif
Seriously. There is no satisfying some of yall dudes. 
laugh.gif

The attitude era isn't coming back. Some of yall need to let that go.

And most of yall need to stop letting the blind Cena hate cloud your judgement. Dude has been money on the mic lately.
My man, you cannot be serious.  Blind hate?  Everything Cena does makes us hate him.  Tell me how you possibly could not have wanted to kill Cena when after losing the championship match in the main event at the biggest show of the year, he comes out with a giant goofy smile on his face telling jokes.  And it's not like this is the first time he's done this.  He does this EVERY SINGLE TIME he loses a "big" match or is involved in a big angle with a heel.  Please, just once Cena, JUST ONCE make it seem like you take something seriously.  It is absolutely infuriating to me.

People wonder why The Miz and the championship aren't taken seriously?  Well, if Cena can't take them seriously on the biggest show of the year, why in the hell should anyone else care, especially for the other 364 days of the year?
laugh.gif
 I was just trolling dude.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I don't understand why some of y'all are mad?

I hope some of y'all didn't get your hopes up thinking Rock was coming back full time.
laugh.gif
Seriously. There is no satisfying some of yall dudes. 
laugh.gif

The attitude era isn't coming back. Some of yall need to let that go.

And most of yall need to stop letting the blind Cena hate cloud your judgement. Dude has been money on the mic lately.
My man, you cannot be serious.  Blind hate?  Everything Cena does makes us hate him.  Tell me how you possibly could not have wanted to kill Cena when after losing the championship match in the main event at the biggest show of the year, he comes out with a giant goofy smile on his face telling jokes.  And it's not like this is the first time he's done this.  He does this EVERY SINGLE TIME he loses a "big" match or is involved in a big angle with a heel.  Please, just once Cena, JUST ONCE make it seem like you take something seriously.  It is absolutely infuriating to me.

People wonder why The Miz and the championship aren't taken seriously?  Well, if Cena can't take them seriously on the biggest show of the year, why in the hell should anyone else care, especially for the other 364 days of the year?
laugh.gif
 I was just trolling dude.

Originally Posted by im that one

supposed to be 10 - 14 guys released soon......

what's your guess as to who?

sadly..... i have a feeling daniel bryan will be one of them.... again...

My guess on who may be cut:

-Primo
-David Hart Smith
-Tyson Kidd
-Natalya
-Yoshi Tatsu
-Evan Bourne
-Curt Hawkins
-Trent Barreta
-Tyler Reks
-Chris Masters
-Gail Kim
Not a bad list.  I think the divas may get hit especially hard this time.  There also always seems to be one "surprise" release each year.  Kofi?  McIntyre?

No way does Regal get released.  Especially with Finlay now being gone, Regal can walk right into that spot.

Originally Posted by im that one

supposed to be 10 - 14 guys released soon......

what's your guess as to who?

sadly..... i have a feeling daniel bryan will be one of them.... again...

My guess on who may be cut:

-Primo
-David Hart Smith
-Tyson Kidd
-Natalya
-Yoshi Tatsu
-Evan Bourne
-Curt Hawkins
-Trent Barreta
-Tyler Reks
-Chris Masters
-Gail Kim
Not a bad list.  I think the divas may get hit especially hard this time.  There also always seems to be one "surprise" release each year.  Kofi?  McIntyre?

No way does Regal get released.  Especially with Finlay now being gone, Regal can walk right into that spot.

Me and the homies were messing around thinking of scenarios and such for the outcome of this epic announcement. Best one easily...

His entrance is similar to that when he first returned (lightning and lights turned off.) Rock's music hits to the biggest pop of the year easily. He waits a bit to build the moment but finally makes his way to the ramp. He comes out to the ring in his ring attire looking mad fit.
embarassed.gif

Get's to the ring and does his usual top rope, one arm raised thing. He does his pacing around the ring waiting for Cena.
pimp.gif

Cena has his ridiculous over the top entrance and music and runs down the ramp.
grin.gif

He throws up all his stupid gang signs and throws his new t-shirt (which features a new rainbow of colors) in the crowd.
eyes.gif

Ref rings the bell. The two dance around the ring for a second before Cena walks up to the Rock, does the U Can't See Me hand sign.
grin.gif

Arena blacks out and Cena disappears leading to his heel turn. Rock is furious.
indifferent.gif

Still seriously feels like it's gonna be a big joke. April 1? Really? And a year to build any kind of story? Ugh...

LOL. No?
laugh.gif

Me and the homies were messing around thinking of scenarios and such for the outcome of this epic announcement. Best one easily...

His entrance is similar to that when he first returned (lightning and lights turned off.) Rock's music hits to the biggest pop of the year easily. He waits a bit to build the moment but finally makes his way to the ramp. He comes out to the ring in his ring attire looking mad fit.
embarassed.gif

Get's to the ring and does his usual top rope, one arm raised thing. He does his pacing around the ring waiting for Cena.
pimp.gif

Cena has his ridiculous over the top entrance and music and runs down the ramp.
grin.gif

He throws up all his stupid gang signs and throws his new t-shirt (which features a new rainbow of colors) in the crowd.
eyes.gif

Ref rings the bell. The two dance around the ring for a second before Cena walks up to the Rock, does the U Can't See Me hand sign.
grin.gif

Arena blacks out and Cena disappears leading to his heel turn. Rock is furious.
indifferent.gif

Still seriously feels like it's gonna be a big joke. April 1? Really? And a year to build any kind of story? Ugh...

LOL. No?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

i listened to for whom the bell tolls like 10 times this morning, andi dont even like metallica all that much

THATS how dope i thought the HHH entrance was

So awesome I picked up Hemingways book

Originally Posted by Physicx

i listened to for whom the bell tolls like 10 times this morning, andi dont even like metallica all that much

THATS how dope i thought the HHH entrance was

So awesome I picked up Hemingways book

Back
Top Bottom