WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

almost time for me to show lobo "What Up"
pimp.gif

with both Lobo and Tennhouse trying to break into the main event scene, this may be the match that propels them there

We shall see.

with both Lobo and Tennhouse trying to break into the main event scene, this may be the match that propels them there

We shall see.

*breaks kayfabe*

I didnt think I was gonna make it due to class, but I'm here for my match

*enters kayfabe*

Let's go. *laces up boots....from the rafters*

*breaks kayfabe*

I didnt think I was gonna make it due to class, but I'm here for my match

*enters kayfabe*

Let's go. *laces up boots....from the rafters*

*backstage with chair in hand in case JDcurt2 or Hymen Man sneak attack me like the rat bastards they are*

*PLEASE PRESS PLAY*

COLE: TONIGHT ON A SPECIAL EDITION OF THURSDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN WE CONCLUDE OUR NTWT IC TOURNAMENT!
BOOKER T: THAT'S RIGHT COLE! NOT ONLY THAT BUT WE ALSO HAVE THE MATCH UP BETWEEN HOMBRELOBO AND TENNHOUSE2. TONIGHT SHOULD BE A GREAT ONE!

*PLEASE PRESS PLAY*

COLE: TONIGHT ON A SPECIAL EDITION OF THURSDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN WE CONCLUDE OUR NTWT IC TOURNAMENT!
BOOKER T: THAT'S RIGHT COLE! NOT ONLY THAT BUT WE ALSO HAVE THE MATCH UP BETWEEN HOMBRELOBO AND TENNHOUSE2. TONIGHT SHOULD BE A GREAT ONE!

*backstage with chair in hand in case JDcurt2 or Hymen Man sneak attack me like the rat bastards they are*

Back
Top Bottom