WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

The champ is watching....

fm15b6.gif

Cole: Looks like we are kicking off the night with Hombrelobo!

Hombre:You know what I’m sick and tired of? I’m sick of the NTWTGalaxy booing my girlfriend Vickie. *Points to the Galaxy* What makes you allthink have the right to boo her? Vickie is a beautiful woman! *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*The NTWT Galaxy walks around with their noses stuck up and like she isn’t goodenough for them. Well let me tell you something, you guys aren’t dating models!I don’t even think any of you have been on a date…period! Vickie is better thananything you losers could ever get!� Oh,she doesn’t have a big enough butt for you guys either?? You nerds areridiculous! Vickie is staying backstage tonight. You guys will not get theprivilege of seeing her tonight.

Now, as far as the tag team titles go… I’m here to say no onedeserves a shot at them. I’ve been watching your matches and I’m disgusted bythe fact that GHIMS has taken out my Tag Team partner for what may be months!

Roll the footage..

Spoiler [+]
jMg5l.gif
jMg5l.gif
jMg5l.gif
�Due to that fact, my partner and I won't be defending the titles until NTSlam. But not against Garfly and his partner,and certainly not against the “geek

Cole: Looks like we are kicking off the night with Hombrelobo!

Hombre:You know what I’m sick and tired of? I’m sick of the NTWTGalaxy booing my girlfriend Vickie. *Points to the Galaxy* What makes you allthink have the right to boo her? Vickie is a beautiful woman! *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*The NTWT Galaxy walks around with their noses stuck up and like she isn’t goodenough for them. Well let me tell you something, you guys aren’t dating models!I don’t even think any of you have been on a date…period! Vickie is better thananything you losers could ever get!� Oh,she doesn’t have a big enough butt for you guys either?? You nerds areridiculous! Vickie is staying backstage tonight. You guys will not get theprivilege of seeing her tonight.

Now, as far as the tag team titles go… I’m here to say no onedeserves a shot at them. I’ve been watching your matches and I’m disgusted bythe fact that GHIMS has taken out my Tag Team partner for what may be months!

Roll the footage..

Spoiler [+]
jMg5l.gif
jMg5l.gif
jMg5l.gif
�Due to that fact, my partner and I won't be defending the titles until NTSlam. But not against Garfly and his partner,and certainly not against the “geek

vince-mcmahon.jpg

Mr. Mcmahon “Actually, Mr. Lobo. You WILL be defending yourtag team titles. As a matter of fact, if you lose against TennHouse2 tonight,you will be defending those titles at our next special event against TennHouse2and his parter..

TheDeek.

Oh, and if your partner can’t compete by then, you can just consideryourself a future “Former Tag-Team Championâ€.

vince-mcmahon.jpg

Mr. Mcmahon “Actually, Mr. Lobo. You WILL be defending yourtag team titles. As a matter of fact, if you lose against TennHouse2 tonight,you will be defending those titles at our next special event against TennHouse2and his parter..

TheDeek.

Oh, and if your partner can’t compete by then, you can just consideryourself a future “Former Tag-Team Championâ€.

TonyChimel- This match is set for One Fall and it is the final match in theIntercontinental Title Tournament! The winner will move on to face MJAllDay45in the Championship match in our main event.

*PLEASE PRESS PLAY*

FirstHailing from Parts Unknown he weighs in at 220lbs he is JRADAgreat72!

And hisopponent..

TonyChimel- This match is set for One Fall and it is the final match in theIntercontinental Title Tournament! The winner will move on to face MJAllDay45in the Championship match in our main event.

*PLEASE PRESS PLAY*

FirstHailing from Parts Unknown he weighs in at 220lbs he is JRADAgreat72!

And hisopponent..

fromSacramento, California weighing in at 280lbs he is the man known as Mister916!!!

Justice "Civilization" High Quality by 1077 The End

[DingDing Ding]

Cole-If I am looking at the stats right here JRADAgreat72 is giving up 60 pounds to916, and that could be the difference maker in this match here. We see as 916and JRADAgreat72 lock up for test of strength as 916 takes JRADAgreat72 to thecorner buckle and the ref tries to make a clean break as 916 starts pummelingaway at JRADAgreat72, and JRADAgreat72 drops to the mat as 916 continues withrepeated lefts and right to the head and mid section. And now 916 is stompingaway at JRADAgreat72. The ref pulls away 916 and threatens him with DQ if hedoesn’t listen..

fromSacramento, California weighing in at 280lbs he is the man known as Mister916!!!

Justice "Civilization" High Quality by 1077 The End

[DingDing Ding]

Cole-If I am looking at the stats right here JRADAgreat72 is giving up 60 pounds to916, and that could be the difference maker in this match here. We see as 916and JRADAgreat72 lock up for test of strength as 916 takes JRADAgreat72 to thecorner buckle and the ref tries to make a clean break as 916 starts pummelingaway at JRADAgreat72, and JRADAgreat72 drops to the mat as 916 continues withrepeated lefts and right to the head and mid section. And now 916 is stompingaway at JRADAgreat72. The ref pulls away 916 and threatens him with DQ if hedoesn’t listen..

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

vince-mcmahon.jpg

�

TheDeek.

Oh, and if your partner can’t compete by then, you can just consideryourself a future “Former Tag-Team Championâ€

Back
Top Bottom