WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

He goes for the 450 SPLASH but hits nothing but the mat as 916 moves out of the way!! 916 covers!

RefCounts- 1......2.......3 !!!!!!!!!!!

TonyChimel- The winner by Pinfall is 916!!!!!

He goes for the 450 SPLASH but hits nothing but the mat as 916 moves out of the way!! 916 covers!

RefCounts- 1......2.......3 !!!!!!!!!!!

TonyChimel- The winner by Pinfall is 916!!!!!

*Cheers for 916*

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by theDEEK

*laughs at Chino because JRA actually got his dropkick in on time.*
shots fired? Lets do the damn thing. Open Challenge, Cena. Wassupp? (no tennhouse)

07b85d3ae3acef13cc63f96ot3.gif

I'm doing nothing tonight and you should know that I never back down from a fight! Anyways, I'd love a quick and easy win to warm up for my title matches later on this month. If you want some, come get some! Let's do this.

*Cheers for 916*

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by theDEEK

*laughs at Chino because JRA actually got his dropkick in on time.*
shots fired? Lets do the damn thing. Open Challenge, Cena. Wassupp? (no tennhouse)

07b85d3ae3acef13cc63f96ot3.gif

I'm doing nothing tonight and you should know that I never back down from a fight! Anyways, I'd love a quick and easy win to warm up for my title matches later on this month. If you want some, come get some! Let's do this.

Tony Chimel - The following contest is a Standard OneFall Singles Match! Introducing first

dolphzigglerentrata.gif

Hailingfrom Hollywood, California, weighing in at 222 lbs he is: hombrelobo!

Tony Chimel - The following contest is a Standard OneFall Singles Match! Introducing first

dolphzigglerentrata.gif

Hailingfrom Hollywood, California, weighing in at 222 lbs he is: hombrelobo!

Cole Well here is an amazing newcomer to saythe least. I mean, he looks like an idiot and has a stupid song, but I can’tdeny the fact that the NTWT Galaxy loves the guy.

Booker T : Well I have to admit, he has beenextremely impressive so far. And I love that song. It makes me want tospinarooni!

Tony Chimel And his opponent, from Charlotte, NorthCarolina... weighing in at 230 pounds. TennHouse2!!!

Booker T Oh yeah! That’s my dogg!

Cole : Oh God, can we please get this song overwith!? It’s ruining the show!

Cole Well here is an amazing newcomer to saythe least. I mean, he looks like an idiot and has a stupid song, but I can’tdeny the fact that the NTWT Galaxy loves the guy.

Booker T : Well I have to admit, he has beenextremely impressive so far. And I love that song. It makes me want tospinarooni!

Tony Chimel And his opponent, from Charlotte, NorthCarolina... weighing in at 230 pounds. TennHouse2!!!

Booker T Oh yeah! That’s my dogg!

Cole : Oh God, can we please get this song overwith!? It’s ruining the show!

Hombrelobomanages to slip his head out from TennHouse2’s grasp. Both men dive up ontotheir feet and stare at each other again. This time TennHouse2 charges towardsHombrelobo, Hombrelobo sidesteps him, grabs his head and hits a toe drop,followed up by a quick pin.

TennHouse2kicks out with ease, and both men jump to their feet once again.

Booker T Pretty even here if I have to be honest.

Cole True, true. These two have done theirhomework, but I still think that loser TennHouse2 is going to lose. Where did heget those piercings? Hot Topic?!

Back
Top Bottom