WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

making it into a big match
pimp.gif

Haven't watched Raw since I was in middle school, might have to check it out this week.  Is this Wrestlemania worth ordering?  I only ordered the last one to watch HBK's last match, but other than that it wasn't on-par with the Wrestlemania's of the 90s-early 2000s unfortunately
ohwell.gif

Haven't watched Raw since I was in middle school, might have to check it out this week.  Is this Wrestlemania worth ordering?  I only ordered the last one to watch HBK's last match, but other than that it wasn't on-par with the Wrestlemania's of the 90s-early 2000s unfortunately
ohwell.gif

@danawhite My man @therock is on RAW tonight! Tune in and support him. #wwe
Dana's a cool dude.  I know JR talks constantly about a MMA, but can you imagine Vince ever promoting the competition?

@danawhite My man @therock is on RAW tonight! Tune in and support him. #wwe
Dana's a cool dude.  I know JR talks constantly about a MMA, but can you imagine Vince ever promoting the competition?

4w, the match between me and jnsq may not happen

jnsq said he was gona be awtay for a while and i may not be on this weekend due to family health issues

4w, the match between me and jnsq may not happen

jnsq said he was gona be awtay for a while and i may not be on this weekend due to family health issues

Can't wait for The Rock tonight 
pimp.gif

And that NTWT Wrestlemania card looks sick, nicely done. 

Can't wait for The Rock tonight 
pimp.gif

And that NTWT Wrestlemania card looks sick, nicely done. 

Many within World Wrestling Entertainment feel that Michael Cole’s ego has gotten out of control in recent months. There have been reports of “The Voice of WWE

Many within World Wrestling Entertainment feel that Michael Cole’s ego has gotten out of control in recent months. There have been reports of “The Voice of WWE

Back
Top Bottom