Woman awarded $95 Million after her boss allegedly fapped on her

Whoa, the thread just took a turn for the worst. The first comment+gif combo was PERFECTION, all the rest of them just shouldn't have happened. I'm LMAO but it's crazy how many NT'ers would let a man explode on them for some cash. To each his own though. She got a nice chunk of money.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

for that kinda cash.....cum at me bro

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 45airness

95 mil? ill put my pride away for a few secs.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

A thread full of ayo

No way that this chick who's. got the looks can't find a job anywhere else

This whole story is ridicules

She'll never have to work again though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 45airness

95 mil? ill put my pride away for a few secs.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

A thread full of ayo

No way that this chick who's. got the looks can't find a job anywhere else

This whole story is ridicules

She'll never have to work again though
grin.gif

95million to jerk on her? im sure you can find some beautiful women to to ***@ wit for alot less then that

95million to jerk on her? im sure you can find some beautiful women to to ***@ wit for alot less then that

The money wasn't for the sexual harrassment she experienced, it was for the fact that the company failed to stop those acts.  A person should not have to quit their jobs due to the harrassment by others.  The woman has the right to make a living without some guy trying to attack her.

The company was liable once it failed to discipline/fire the manager.  He was in a higher position at the store and took advantage of a subordinate.  The victim did report it to the company HR and no actions were taken.  These are rights of individual workers and companies don't respect people's rights unless you make them pay huge amounts of money.

The money wasn't for the sexual harrassment she experienced, it was for the fact that the company failed to stop those acts.  A person should not have to quit their jobs due to the harrassment by others.  The woman has the right to make a living without some guy trying to attack her.

The company was liable once it failed to discipline/fire the manager.  He was in a higher position at the store and took advantage of a subordinate.  The victim did report it to the company HR and no actions were taken.  These are rights of individual workers and companies don't respect people's rights unless you make them pay huge amounts of money.

Back
Top Bottom